PDA

View Full Version : ...who still thinks the Mavs suck?..

mouse.
04-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Maybe now after tonights asswaxing your team got on national tv you will lay off the Mavericks suck talk. Next time mighty mouse comes in here and tells you your Spurs are going to lose? you better drop what your doing and get ready to give me the props I deserve, see you suckas in round two.....

...........maybe :lmao

ALVAREZ6
04-07-2006, 10:07 PM
I think Pop needs to stop being a moron.

Leetonidas
04-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Good call, mouse.

snowboarder
04-07-2006, 10:08 PM
mouse2? cool.

ShoogarBear
04-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Me. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/sombrero.gif

SAGambler
04-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Next time the Mavs win a championship, be sure to come back and let us know.

Oh, wait... Next time would be the first time, wouldn't it?

Maybe next time Mavs make it to second round. Then we can maybe talk about how good they are...

ColoradoSpursFan
04-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Congratulations to the Mavericks for a well played game. No excuses - the Spurs did not seem to want it as much down the stretch. I have been rather frustrated with the Spurs but feel they have a good chance of going to the finals. From there - who knows. I am really nervous whomever they play. They have not shown championship caliber ball - maybe they will turn it around.

Mouse - lets face it - the Mavs had there run of bad games and so are the Spurs.

I hope you feel satisfaction - the real Spurs fans won't bitch and moan and make excuses. There are plenty more battles to be had.

The Mavs and the Spurs have the regular season to finish before anyone can really talk shit.

mouse.
04-07-2006, 10:24 PM
What I don't get are the flaky asshat Spur fans who wait till the Spurs lose to bitch, Either your a fan your your not. And a real fan waits till the last buzzer to sound before they post at a message board and make a fool out of themselves. You don't like the way Pop coaches? say something durring the first, or second quarter, don't wait till the final score to decide if Pop or the Spurs suck or not. what if the score was 98 to 99 Spurs win? does that make Pop a coach? I don't give a rats ass If My mavs lose by 20 or win by 30 I stay the same through out the season, but then again I am a real fan not a wannabe

http://www.rensup.com/i/large/97308.jpg

milkyway21
04-07-2006, 10:27 PM
who still thinks the Mavs suck?.....

....ME !

if the Spurs shot just over 38% and the Mavs @ 50% you shld have won by 40 pts.

2-2 not a record the Spurs shld be ashamed about.

:madrun :madrun :madrun

SpurForLife
04-07-2006, 10:27 PM
What I don't get are the flaky asshat Spur fans who wait till the Spurs lose to bitch, Either your a fan your your not. And a real fan waits till the last buzzer to sound before they post at a message board and make a fool out of themselves. You don't like the way Pop coaches? say something durring the first, or second quarter, don't wait till the final score to decide if Pop or the Spurs suck or not. what if the score was 98 to 99 Spurs win? does that make Pop a coach? I don't give a rats ass If My mavs lose by 20 or win by 30 I stay the same through out the season, but then again I am a real fan not a wannabe

And yet after that "ass waxing as you call it" that you gave us tonight you're still in second place. :hat

ALVAREZ6
04-07-2006, 10:28 PM
2-2 not a record the Spurs shld be ashamed about.
Well no, not if it's against Detroit.

milkyway21
04-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Well no, not if it's against Detroit.well, Detroit has got what it takes to be a champion.

Dallas still has 3 rings to go to surpass an elite team like the San Antonio Spurs.

ALVAREZ6
04-07-2006, 10:35 PM
well, Detroit has got what it takes to be a champion.

Dallas still has 3 rings to go to surpass an elite team like the San Antonio Spurs.
making 2-2 shameful.

losing to Cuban's crew 2 = shameful

mouse.
04-07-2006, 10:36 PM
And yet after that "ass waxing as you call it" that you gave us tonight you're still in second place. :hat

I don't care about what place my team is in. Did it help the Colts win a supper bowl? In fact if you want the truth? I rather go another year without winning the ring as long as we beat the Spurs, Nothing gives me a better feeling then to see this forum meltdown like bus load of 5 years olds who just got word The Zoo is closed. The fact that your in first place just makes it that much sweeter to know it dosen't mean shit, your team got ass raped and that is the bottom-Line

have a drink on me, grape Kool-Aid on the house.... :lmao.....

http://www.wackypackages.org/stickers/1st_series/whitebacks/kookaid_white_front_small_smaller_images.jpg

Buddy Holly
04-07-2006, 10:38 PM
I DO

They Suck More Balls Than Mouse After A Night At The Rivercenter Comedy Club.

mavsfan1000
04-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Mouse owns all.

Big Worm
04-07-2006, 10:41 PM
I DO

Sad when you need to use crayons to post, Looks like the Spurs report 15 year old rejects are here I'm out patna..............

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-07-2006, 10:41 PM
untill the mavs. beat the SPURS in the playoffs, mavs. fans just STFU

Amuseddaysleeper
04-07-2006, 10:42 PM

mouse, i never understood the shower rod thing. i mean technically, wouldnt you just bring the shower rod down if you tried hanging yourself from it since they aren't very sturdy. i remember after game 4 against the pistons in the finals i tried it but the whole thing just broke

kalikot_boy_kr
04-07-2006, 10:47 PM
STILL THE MAVS IS SUCK,4 PTS LEAD IS NOT ENOUGH,THEY ARE JUST LUCKY. HAHAHAHA!...SO, I'LL BE THE ONE TO SAY SUCK MAVS.. :elephant :elephant :elephant

kalikot_boy_kr
04-07-2006, 10:49 PM
:elephant MOUSE OWN? WHO? HAHAHHA! ITHINK U OWN U'R SUCKY HEAD SHIT. HAHAHAHA! :elephant :elephant

kalikot_boy_kr
04-07-2006, 10:52 PM
:elephant A WAKE UP CALL...HAHAHHA! STILL THE MAVS ARE RUNNING OUT OF GAS, BELIEVED ME....THATS WHY MAVS IS STILL SUCKY! HAHAHHA! :elephant :elephant

SAGambler
04-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Maybe now after tonights asswaxing your team got on national tv you will lay off the Mavericks suck talk. Next time mighty mouse comes in here and tells you your Spurs are going to lose? you better drop what your doing and get ready to give me the props I deserve, see you suckas in round two.....

Here's a clue for you mouse. A 6 point loss is far from an "asswaxing". If Howard don't play the game of his life the first half, you guys lose by a dozen. Are you gonna depend on him to do that every night?

Pandaemonaeon
04-07-2006, 10:56 PM
STILL THE MAVS IS SUCK,4 PTS LEAD IS NOT ENOUGH,THEY ARE JUST LUCKY. HAHAHAHA!...SO, I'LL BE THE ONE TO SAY SUCK MAVS.. :elephant :elephant :elephant

4 point lead? I bet you're part of the Philippines' 10% illiteracy rate. Tukmol! :lol

milkyway21
04-07-2006, 11:00 PM
making 2-2 shameful.

losing to Cuban's crew 2 = shamefuli call it pride. you hate the Mavs and i think you wouldn't mind losing to the Bobcats than to this team...bec. the Mavs fans are ruthless everytime they win over the Spurs-taunting us with silly posts after a win.

well, losing to a playoff team is not shameful.

maybe losing to NY is.

milkyway21
04-07-2006, 11:06 PM
4 point lead? I bet you're part of the Philippines' 10% illiteracy rate. Tukmol! :lolwhat are you trying to say? :angel

P.S. i think he's from Korea. right, Kalikot boy?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-07-2006, 11:08 PM
I do! At best Mavs are "Spurs Lite", there's nothing more annoying than a poser team.
At Least Suns have an original approach with their novelty act.

Troll
04-07-2006, 11:51 PM
:elephant MOUSE OWN? WHO? HAHAHHA! ITHINK U OWN U'R SUCKY HEAD SHIT. HAHAHAHA! :elephant :elephant

your posts would sound better with this avatar

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/images.jpg

Pandaemonaeon
04-07-2006, 11:58 PM
P.S. i think he's from Korea. right, Kalikot boy?

Kalikot is "tinker" in Filipino; his name roughly translated means "feisty boy". Maybe he's a Pinoy living in Korea or something?

DDS4
04-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Regular season.

Next.

Horry For 3!
04-07-2006, 11:59 PM

How was that an asswaxing? Mavs barely beat the Spurs :lmao :lol :lmao

dieman8686
04-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Lol some of you guys are just adding to Bill simmons comments about Spurs fans :lol
nrique, SA, TX: Bill, what were you thinking when you wrote that Spurs coach Greg Poppovich was going to retire after this season? Do you know how much money he would be walking away from if he did?

Bill Simmons: (1:30 PM ET ) I didn't, actually. The funny part was all the angry e-mails from the San Antonio area -- is San Antonio a third world country or something and nobody told me? I haven't seen that many misspellings and crazed threats in the history of my column ... if there was a way to send e-mails in capital letters and crayons, that would have been the typical response from a Spurs fan. Do they have school systems there or is it simply home schooling and that's it?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060322

Funny thing someone made a comment about crayons to the one who posted in big red font letter lol... :lmao :lmao :rollin :rollin :lol :lol

Troll
04-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Regular season.

Next.

Don't tell mouse, tell that to FlashGordon and all the band wagon spur fans who gave up already!

aaronstampler
04-08-2006, 02:31 AM
I think they suck. Every team besides us and the Pistons sucks. What are you gonna do about it?

milkyway21
04-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Kalikot is "tinker" in Filipino; his name roughly translated means "feisty boy". Maybe he's a Pinoy living in Korea or something?maybe. But I read someone mentioned here he's from Korea:D

i don't think he's an adult. I think he's a kid based on his crazy posts.

Slomo
04-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Dude this is a Spurs fan forum!

Of course the Mavs suck!

mouse.
04-08-2006, 07:10 AM
I think they suck. Every team besides us and the Pistons sucks. What are you gonna do about it?

I can start by posting your brokeback mountain pictures you have on My space

Smackie Chan
04-08-2006, 03:57 PM
I DO

Did your Slomo picture stealing ass forget about this other topic you made?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31131

ponky
04-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Here's a clue for you mouse. A 6 point loss is far from an "asswaxing". If Howard don't play the game of his life the first half, you guys lose by a dozen. Are you gonna depend on him to do that every night?

Guess you don't watch much Mavs ball or bother to scout a game, huh? You should check Howard's stats sometime, it's laughable that you called this "the game of his life."

LEONARD
04-08-2006, 04:09 PM
Someone please ban Kalikot boy...seriously...

I do! At best Mavs are "Spurs Lite", there's nothing more annoying than a poser team.

The Suns are posing as the 02-03 Mavs...

v2freak
04-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Winning by six is hardly an asswaxing

ponky
04-08-2006, 04:15 PM

I guess if our team was half full of ailing geriatrics who fall on their ass every other play for a freebie foul then you'd be right on the money.

ponky
04-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Winning by six is hardly an asswaxing

true, true...winning by 19 on the other hand

37 against detroit
38 against miami
19 against s.a.

26 against sac-town
33 agains n.j.

but that's right, it's all about the playoffs which is why you fans are devoting so much time whining and worrying about one regular season game...see you in the second round...that is, if you don't get bumped