PDA

View Full Version : The 1st positive thread of night!!

yavozerb
04-07-2006, 10:28 PM
OK, people I too am pissed off at how the spurs played but at least it was to a quality opponent and the spurs were in the entire game!! We still are first in the west and are still defending champions until someone takes it away from us. If you have something shitty to say about the spurs say it one of the 20 other threads out there!! :blah

ALVAREZ6
04-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I am sorry, but this is not the first positive thread of the night.

That said, it has just been turned into a negative one because the first post features a false statement.

:tu

WalterBenitez
04-07-2006, 10:31 PM
OK, people I too am pissed off at how the spurs played but at least it was to a quality opponent and the spurs were in the entire game!! We still are first in the west and are still defending champions until someone takes it away from us. If you have something shitty to say about the spurs say it one of the 20 other threads out there!! :blah

I appreciate your optimism ... but ...

Pistons < Spurs
04-07-2006, 10:31 PM

Trifecta
04-07-2006, 10:34 PM

That said, it has just been turned into a negative one because the first post features a false statement.

:lol To carry out the spirit of a positive thread, I loved the 1st half energy the team had. TP could benefit from slowing down, sometimes SPEED KILLS!!!

They will positively get their behinds handed to them by Memphis if they do not get their mindset right by Sunday!

ColoradoSpursFan
04-07-2006, 10:48 PM
I find it amusing that fans can get so pissed off on a good game. The game was close down the stretch and the SPurs couldn't get a stop and get a score.

There were too many missed plays and noone clutch to demand the ball and make it happen.

I get nervous every time Tim gets the ball - I think he will come up hurt or lose the ball. I don't think he has been clutch enough for me to want him handling the rock with time running down.

I rather have NVE or Bowen shoot the three and have him try for a rebound and put back.

Is it me or do Oberto and Nazr rarely go straight up and strong to the hole?

All this double pump bullshit gets the ball tied up and stripped.

I thought this was basic.

SAGambler
04-07-2006, 10:52 PM
As someone said a few days ago, Nazr need to have a broom handle stuck up his ass and tied to his leg, so he can't do that shit.

Damn, how many times is he going to get stripped before he figures it out.

Go up and dunk the damn ball. Is that too much to ask of someone seven foot tall.

yavozerb
04-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I dont know, you would have to ask Rasho....

Trifecta
04-07-2006, 10:59 PM
I find it amusing that fans can get so pissed off on a good game. The game was close down the stretch and the SPurs couldn't get a stop and get a score.

There were too many missed plays and noone clutch to demand the ball and make it happen.

I get nervous every time Tim gets the ball - I think he will come up hurt or lose the ball. I don't think he has been clutch enough for me to want him handling the rock with time running down.

I rather have NVE or Bowen shoot the three and have him try for a rebound and put back.

Is it me or do Oberto and Nazr rarely go straight up and strong to the hole?

All this double pump bullshit gets the ball tied up and stripped.

I thought this was basic.

CSF, I agree with you on this!

When TD gets the ball especially late in a game, I need take a spoonful of Pepto Bismol because of the knots I develop.

In fact I have advocated that the longer TD holds the ball, it gives the defense a chance to establish itself.

NAZR has a bad habit of bringing the ball down -- NO NEED, just catch and go back up! He even has a greater bad habit of losing the ball. We all know this too well. Instead of using talcum powder before the game, get him some freakin pine tar like they use in baseball.

Finally, I would just love to see TD and NAZR go up with a forceful 2-handed slam dunk, unlike the attempts TD tried in the 2nd half.