PDA

View Full Version : Must win tomorrow?

DDS4
04-08-2006, 10:42 PM
I'd say so. Time to right the ship.

If a third straight home loss happens, this forum will have a meltdown of biblical proportions. :devil

Pistons < Spurs
04-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Nothin is a MUST win for the rest of the regular season. You are IN the playoffs.

Until you see a game 7, forget must wins.

efrem1
04-08-2006, 11:05 PM
It is a must in my opinion. After Dallas went through heck to beat us, they showed no back-to-back weakness tonight and drop an ass-kicking on the Hornets. We better show some Dallas spunk tomorrow.

loveforthegame
04-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I think it's a must win if the Spurs want to win the division and keep the 1st seed. The Mavs beat NO tonight and finised with a 13-3 record in the division. The Spurs (11-3) have Memphis and Houston left.

ponky
04-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Nothin is a MUST win for the rest of the regular season. You are IN the playoffs.

Until you see a game 7, forget must wins.

what's up with your name? are you a pistons fan or a spurs fan? or both?

Pistons < Spurs
04-08-2006, 11:20 PM
what's up with your name? are you a pistons fan or a spurs fan? or both?

I need to put this in my sig...I keep having to tell the story...

My origional name was Pistons > Spurs.....I said I would change it if the Spurs won in the Finals....so since then, I've been Pistons < Spurs

ponky
04-08-2006, 11:24 PM

My origional name was Pistons > Spurs.....I said I would change it if the Spurs won in the Finals....so since then, I've been Pistons < Spurs

got it, thanks

T-Pain
04-09-2006, 12:36 AM

hey i like that. your actually living up to your word. you must be disgusted by now.

Leetonidas
04-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Pistons < Spurs is the best Piston fan on this board. :spin

Tomorrow is not a must win, as it was stated, only game 7's an elimination games are. We're in the playoffs, but I would rather have us win tomorrow because this forum will meltdown if we lose at home again.

leemajors
04-09-2006, 12:47 AM
i can't decide if i like his avatar better than disgruntled lions fan's. man-tiger or chicken...

samikeyp
04-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Pistons < Spurs is an example of what fans should be. Supportive of their team when they win, mature and adult when they lose. They don't make excuses and congratulate the other team.

themvp
04-09-2006, 06:49 AM
I guess this is a must win for the spurstalk fans :makemyday