PDA

View Full Version : What kind of day has it been?

Darrin
04-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Ben Wallace had a 20-rebound game, Lindsey Hunter broke over his jersey number in points, Dale Davis launched a three, and Kelvin Cato is on the floor.

From those four facts you should be able to take away what kind of day the Indiana Pacers are having.

T.F. Storm
04-09-2006, 02:38 PM
We won by, what, 25? And in reality, it wasn't anywhere near that close.... ;)

1Parker1
04-09-2006, 02:49 PM
What kind of day the Pacers are having? Or what kind of year??

They suck without Reggie. Jermaine Oneal is no leader...you see him hitting that chair in frustration today? :rolleyes

Darrin
04-09-2006, 03:19 PM
What kind of day the Pacers are having? Or what kind of year??

They suck without Reggie. Jermaine Oneal is no leader...you see him hitting that chair in frustration today? :rolleyes

To be honest I DVRed the game and was watching "Crash" (which I DVRed last night). There are certain advantages to cleaning out your Father's apartement after he's passed away. I never had any toys this cool. :)

The answer is no. I haven't seen it, but I will soon. I had just paused Crash to check the score and saw Dale launch that three with a tall guy wearing Memo Okur's number (13) and put that post together.

1Parker1
04-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, I didn't watch the game either, just like the last 2 minutes but ABC kept replaying JO hitting the chair during a timeout to show his frustration. I can't believe Pacers have fallen to below .500. Last season they still managed to win without Artest, JO, and Tinsley. Why? Reggie Miller.

Darrin
04-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Well, I didn't watch the game either, just like the last 2 minutes but ABC kept replaying JO hitting the chair during a timeout to show his frustration. I can't believe Pacers have fallen to below .500. Last season they still managed to win without Artest, JO, and Tinsley. Why? Reggie Miller.

Don't forget Dale Davis. He was averaging 7 points, 8 boards, and 2 blocks as a starter. They were 16-9 (.640) after 28-29 after losing Jermaine O'Neal in Denver.