PDA

View Full Version : Hussker boy is in big trouble and swears never to return....

hussker
04-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Hi, everyone. This is hussker's wife and I busted his behind last night. It seems like he needs a little more of mama's monitoring if he cannot be a big boy and control what he says.

The reason why he is busted is not because of sad and obnoxious comments he makes here but because he swore that he never made those comments. Geez, he always talks about how stupid people are to post a message and expect it not to get out of hands because if it's posted on the web, it is there for the whole world to see. But he couldn't figure out mama was also part of the world and had access to his posts?

He is swearing he will never return but we shall see. It wouldn't surprise me if he was gone for a while and came back or created a new person and pretended not to be on here.

Thanks for the wonderful ladies we met - you guys were so sweet and geneous in tolerating so much of the man's stupidity. I wish you all the best of luck!

And if he ever comes back, please remind him that mama still remembers Emily Morgan incidence. Guys can be so stupid in believing girls forget or forgive things......

hussker
04-10-2006, 10:56 AM
And here is his sorry mama apologies... Yes, he sounds like a little baby.

I am sorry that I did that, I will not get on that again, ok. I apologize and I
should not have done it at all. I am sorry, ok? GEEZ, I just am sorry. And I
will not do it again, OK! PLEASE...ok...
Can't you tell that I feel like shit enough?

TheSuckUp
04-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I miss the old Hussker and hope he returns with his corny posts to the Troll Forum. He was in a class by himself!!

Brutalis
04-10-2006, 10:57 AM
well if this really is his wife, why are you on the computer when you could be in the kitchen?

Old School Chic
04-10-2006, 11:00 AM
well if this really is his wife, why are you on the computer when you could be in the kitchen?

Not nice... but funny :lol

Vashner
04-10-2006, 11:01 AM
ROFL this is about when he thought WOAI owned the forum haha?

CharlieMac
04-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Damn, he posted a lot in the titty thread.

midgetonadonkey
04-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Damn I hope my girl never tries logging in and reading my posts.

hussker
04-10-2006, 11:04 AM

Oh, it is hilarious. To answer your question, Brutalis, I am sort of in the kitchen - grilling his behind. He is at work and cannot access internet and I am just sending him what I am posting. He must be sweating like a pig and will make a good roast for the night. :smokin

My husband once posted cleavage = power (in all caps). Well, I hope he will soon realize girls rule even if we don't have much of a cleavage!!

Brutalis
04-10-2006, 11:06 AM
i think it's more of a case about jealous wives. he married you didn't he? it's okay to look but not touch, what happend to that??

ps- this is 2006 btw.

2Blonde
04-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Hussker is always talking about smart you are, clearly he was telling the truth!! :lol

He has been so owned... :lmao

2Blonde
04-10-2006, 11:10 AM
i think it's more of a case about jealous wives. he married you didn't he? it's okay to look but not touch, what happend to that??

ps- this is 2006 btw.
She doesn't sound jealous... Just pissed at him for making some asinine comments.

Brutalis
04-10-2006, 11:11 AM
She doesn't sound jealous... Just pissed at him for making some asinine comments.
oh great.

Vashner
04-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Huskerette?

Make yourself an account. That way we can brainwash you too.

2Blonde
04-10-2006, 11:16 AM
FYI...She has nothing to be jealous of, Hussker never hit on anyone in here. She has read his posts, so she should know that. He was always bragging about how amazing his wife was. He was just having fun in the C.H.E.S.T. thread.

Trainwreck2100
04-10-2006, 11:17 AM

not could, should

Vashner
04-10-2006, 11:18 AM
No but Husker hits on the guys. He's like Brokeback all over the place

(shhhh just messing with Huskerette).

IX_Equilibrium
04-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Don't be a Nazi wife!!! http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif
http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif

ObiwanGinobili
04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Mama Hussker kicks serious ass!
SHe is smart as all get out and gorgeous and rednecked hussker is a damn lucky dog to have snagged her.

that said, he is a man, he is stupid, and mama hussker shoulda taken that into account before leaving to SF with hussker unsupervised in CS. :lol

besides he may make obnoxious boob cooments but we all know the only thing he's interested in is mama husskers booty. :tu

Spam
04-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Roasted Hussker.

Kori Ellis
04-10-2006, 12:53 PM
:rolleyes

Hussker's wife has an account here. So this is just probably Hussker. But if not, what "sad and obnoxious" comments is she talking about? It sounds like she read his 100's of comments drooling in the breast thread and then he denied that he made the comments. It doesn't seem like this has anything to do with why people here got mad at him.

Oh well.

Whatever.

Come back if you want to come back. Don't come back if you don't.