PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know of a good lawn service?

spurschick
04-11-2006, 06:46 PM
The first company I hired took my money and ran. The second company I hired basically stopped showing up. With the recent rain, my lawn is in need of a serious trim. Referrals anyone?

KEDA
04-11-2006, 06:50 PM
I dont do lawns, but I do prefer a nicly trimmed bush! :lmao

actually I might have a service for ya, he does bith my parents lawn and my grandmas.

let me see if I can get you a #

PM5K
04-11-2006, 06:55 PM
The first company I hired took my money and ran. The second company I hired basically stopped showing up. With the recent rain, my lawn is in need of a serious trim. Referrals anyone?

I'll do it, send me your address...

spurschick
04-11-2006, 07:26 PM
let me see if I can get you a #

Thanks!

I'll do it, send me your address...

Yeah, that's gonna happen. :lol

PM5K
04-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Well you asked for help, not me honey.

I used to own my own landscaping company and easily have the nicest lawn in my neighborhood, I get compliment after compliment.

spurschick
04-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Well you asked for help, not me honey.

I used to own my own landscaping company and easily have the nicest lawn in my neighborhood, I get compliment after compliment.

Are you serious, or just screwing around? In the end, I'm looking for someone who can do some serious re-landscaping to my front yard. Right now, I just need someone to clean up what's there so that they neighbors don't think I'm a crack whore.

PM5K
04-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Are you serious, or just screwing around? In the end, I'm looking for someone who can do some serious re-landscaping to my front yard. Right now, I just need someone to clean up what's there so that they neighbors don't think I'm a crack whore.

What is this the joke forum?

Yes I'm serious, depending on where you live and how much you normally pay, I am very capable of doing any landscaping you might need.

spurschick
04-11-2006, 07:47 PM
What is this the joke forum?

Yes I'm serious, depending on where you live and how much you normally pay, I am very capable of doing any landscaping you might need.

Does that include landscape design?

PM5K
04-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Does that include landscape design?

I'd have to know more specifics but yes I have done landscape design for businesses.

scott
04-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Just go down to the immigration rally with 10 bucks.

Trainwreck2100
04-11-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't know of one but I will give you this advise, if they are found in the yellow pages, they aren't the best. It's another good thing illegal aliens are good for.

Trainwreck2100
04-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Just go down to the immigration rally with 10 bucks.

:madrun

1 minute