PDA

View Full Version : Apache Wastes Car Bomber in Iraq

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-11-2006, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4p4xmk5fCE&feature=PlayList&p=1C62CB3D6CBE44E7&index=2

RandomGuy
04-11-2006, 08:58 PM
That was freakin' awesome.

The AC/DC kick was perfect...

chode_regulator
04-11-2006, 09:03 PM
moderately entertaining
the vids they showed in boot camp were crazy tghoug compared to that. their was one they showed that was set to "die motherfucker die" by dope that literally made you want to go out and kill the next thing you saw.
brainwahing motherfuckers
theni hitthe fleet and lost all motivation

on a crazy side note, theres a voice that keeps saying the website, yet a different site, over and over and over acros my speakers. in a very flat monotone computerized voice. kinda creeping me out. reminds me of my druggie days. :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

04-11-2006, 10:07 PM
theni hitthe fleet and lost all motivation

That's what you get for joining the Navy.

Guru of Nothing
04-11-2006, 10:46 PM
That's what you get for joining the Navy.

Some join to kill, some join to fuck; I have no idea what the air force is about.

04-11-2006, 10:48 PM
And The Price That Is Paid (http://youtube.com/watch?v=z2Bef3w-eIA)

Oh, Gee!!
04-12-2006, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the internet, AHF. That video is so old.

Mr. Peabody
04-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the internet, AHF. That video is so old.

PWNT!!!1!11!!!

Oh, Gee!!
04-12-2006, 09:39 AM
PWNT!!!1!11!!!

actually, it's PWN3D, n00b.

Mr. Peabody
04-12-2006, 09:49 AM
actually, it's PWN3D, n00b.

Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnt)

pwnt -- Origins stem from owned, ownage, ownt. The character 'o' is next to the character 'p' on the keyboard. It was formed when some anonymous original party accidentally hit the 'p' for the word "OWNED".

It has the exact same meaning as the verb to own. The two words and their derivatives can be used interchangeably.

1. When a player is severely beaten by another player or party of players, in a game.
2. An expletive about a situation where something painful, embarassing, or bad happens to someone in real life.

The main dispute with this word is its pronunciation. It is originally believed that the 'p' is an accident and therefore not pronounced. However, several pronunciations have become accepted: p'ownt, pwynt, pinnt, etc.

1. Gamer 1: I just killed your entire group and won the game.
Gamer 2: You pwnt us all...

2. Oh my God, did you see that guy get hit by that car? He was pwnt!

Oh, Gee!!
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnt)

pwnt -- Origins stem from owned, ownage, ownt. The character 'o' is next to the character 'p' on the keyboard. It was formed when some anonymous original party accidentally hit the 'p' for the word "OWNED".

It has the exact same meaning as the verb to own. The two words and their derivatives can be used interchangeably.

1. When a player is severely beaten by another player or party of players, in a game.
2. An expletive about a situation where something painful, embarassing, or bad happens to someone in real life.

The main dispute with this word is its pronunciation. It is originally believed that the 'p' is an accident and therefore not pronounced. However, several pronunciations have become accepted: p'ownt, pwynt, pinnt, etc.

1. Gamer 1: I just killed your entire group and won the game.
Gamer 2: You pwnt us all...

2. Oh my God, did you see that guy get hit by that car? He was pwnt!

Dude, you're so old. All the cool kids know that "PWN3D" is the new "pwnt."

DarkReign
04-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Dude, you're so old. All the cool kids know that "PWN3D" is the new "pwnt."

Very true.

OMG, HAXX0r! j00 soooo PWNT w/ PEw-PEW!

or something to that effect

Spurminator
04-12-2006, 01:21 PM
I thought pwn3d was before pwnt.

Either way, both are dead... Now it's [wnt.

Oh, Gee!!
04-12-2006, 01:22 PM
I thought pwn3d was before pwnt.

Either way, both are dead... Now it's [wnt.

these things work in cycles.

DarkReign
04-12-2006, 02:15 PM
I am so fucking behind

:shootme