PDA

View Full Version : how many female spur fans are in this forum?

Party Girl
04-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already. I just don't want to be the only female posting here. :)

Kori Ellis
04-12-2006, 01:20 AM
over 100

Brandon Fraser
04-12-2006, 01:21 AM
I think most female posters are better fans when this team does not win, They seem to not flip out like the guys

NASpurs
04-12-2006, 01:22 AM
I doubt the thread starter is actually a female

jaffies
04-12-2006, 01:22 AM
over 100

and please_don't_ban_me still can't get any

Suns Fan
04-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Sorry if this has been asked already. I just don't want to be the only female posting here. :)

How about male posters with no balls do they count?...........walton buys me off, ....flashgordon,....goSpurs21...........:lol

Big Worm
04-12-2006, 01:26 AM
I am not sure how many post here, but I do know they is some fine ass hoes patna!

Hooters Girl
04-12-2006, 01:28 AM

Are you saying I am a man?

I am Tom
04-12-2006, 01:29 AM
I have met many female spur fans who post here, even some that I was not sure of like Tpark :lmao

polandprzem
04-12-2006, 01:36 AM
:wrongf

greyforest
04-12-2006, 01:36 AM
so whos avatar boobs are theirs and whos are lies?

Kori Ellis
04-12-2006, 01:38 AM
I don't know of any that are lies.

mikejones99
04-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Everything on the internets is real.

greyforest
04-12-2006, 01:45 AM
I don't know of any that are lies.

well then

props :fro

Phenomanul
04-12-2006, 03:09 AM
Thread starter... Party Girl

hmmmmm something is suspiciously fishy here.....

kris
04-12-2006, 03:15 AM

:clap

polandprzem
04-12-2006, 03:29 AM
:troll

SpursStillTippin
04-12-2006, 04:20 AM
too many girls in here lol naw just playing but when i am at work and i get a couple of minutes to check scores i run through this site and big boobs pop up on my screen and my co-workers stare lol now im all for boobs but im in the military and i could get in trouble lol so i avoid this site when i go to work. but please keep the nice racks coming. Thank you

TDMVPDPOY
04-12-2006, 04:31 AM
A Bunch Of Shemales!!!

SpursWoman
04-12-2006, 06:14 AM
too many girls in here lol naw just playing but when i am at work and i get a couple of minutes to check scores i run through this site and big boobs pop up on my screen and my co-workers stare lol now im all for boobs but im in the military and i could get in trouble lol so i avoid this site when i go to work. but please keep the nice racks coming. Thank you

You can turn avatars & signatures off in your control panel. :)

ObiwanGinobili
04-12-2006, 06:47 AM
yep. i'm a girl.

Nocioni
04-12-2006, 07:00 AM
All of you should suck ginobili's dick

pache100
04-12-2006, 07:38 AM

Who pissed on your Cheerios? Or are you always as ass?

CubanMustGo
04-12-2006, 07:39 AM

As should you.

mugatu
04-12-2006, 08:17 AM

hey I would suck Avery's is it meant getting a ring :smokin

SpursWoman
04-12-2006, 08:36 AM

I'm perfectly happy with the one I have exclusive rights to, thanks. :baby :spin

angel_luv
04-12-2006, 08:38 AM
That's scary....you look a lot like Angel_luv, another female poster here!! :wow

(BTW, that's a compliment:))

Aww thanks, Parks! :D

And she is a Hedo fan too. ;)

LEONARD
04-12-2006, 09:06 AM

Did you forget what account you were logged into??? :smokin

SpursWoman
04-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Did you forget what account you were logged into??? :smokin

gotta love the rodent. :drunk

Daddys Girl
04-12-2006, 10:36 AM
me with my husband

http://www.spurstalk.com/ice057.jpg

boutons_
04-12-2006, 11:25 AM
wow, angel_luv and booty_call do resemble each other beaucoup!!

GiG's Doctor
04-12-2006, 11:33 AM
I post at SR as Hedo_Tfan1 :)

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5827/dscf08849cp.jpg
I'd hit it.

ShoogarBear
04-12-2006, 11:35 AM
That's scary....you look a lot like Angel_luv, another female poster here!! :wow

(BTW, that's a compliment:))

Um, I'm 95% sure that Daffy Duck and Booty Call are both good old-fashioned classic mouse trolls.

birdy219
04-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Hey I am a lady more like diva. :princess

and a huge Spurs fan. I'm starting to worry my family because I'm so devoted. Well, I'll get a break by the end of June. :gpower :cheer

Das Texan
04-12-2006, 11:58 AM
gotta love the rodent.

Shelly.
04-12-2006, 01:23 PM
I lurk also

CosmicCowboy
04-12-2006, 01:27 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sa_butta
04-12-2006, 01:30 PM
I lurk also:vomit:
with pics like that you should stop.

Ariel
04-12-2006, 06:13 PM
I lurk more than I post but I am a female also.

Both were taken from a picture thread in another board. I assume non-trolls here wouldn't like to have their picture misused elsewhere, so it's only fair to assume the converse applies. Making it fair game is calling for animosity where there should be none.

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Mouse, looks like you've offended some people, you big meanie.

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2006, 08:04 PM
:rolleyes

Both were taken from a picture thread in another board. I assume non-trolls here wouldn't like to have their picture misused elsewhere, so it's only fair to assume the converse applies. Making it fair game is calling for animosity where there should be none.

Now I appreciate that your trying to protect the image of your friends from over there, but you got to learn about etiquette the rolling of the eyes is a notorious sign of disrepect, so when you present that as the beginninh of your argument it's not very polite.

Now I agree wholeheartedly that these should be deleted, cause it's fucked up, especially the Hooter Girl's one because it paints her as someone she's not. I mean it's just fucked up.

ShoogarBear
04-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Now I appreciate that your trying to protect the image of your friends from over there, but you got to learn about etiquette the rolling of the eyes is a notorious sign of disrepect, so when you present that as the beginninh of your argument it's not very polite.

Now I agree wholeheartedly that these should be deleted, cause it's fucked up, especially the Hooter Girl's one because it paints her as someone she's not. I mean it's just fucked up.

:lol

SpursWoman
04-12-2006, 08:06 PM
.....because everyone knows that no one should ever rip off pics people purposely post on the internet.

:shootme

1Parker1
04-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Um, I'm 95% sure that Daffy Duck and Booty Call are both good old-fashioned classic mouse trolls.

:flipoff Mouse.

Well, whoever that chick is, she does look a lot like Angel_luv.

Big Worm
04-12-2006, 11:23 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying.jpg

Go hug a ....................................

http://forests.org/images/gbarry-tree-hugger-lg.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-12-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm spending my time in a forum that only has 6 members and 1200 or so Mouse aliases.

ShoogarBear
04-12-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm spending my time in a forum that only has 6 members and 1200 or so Mouse aliases.
The good news is, you are.

The bad news is, you're one of the aliases.

Smackie Chan
04-12-2006, 11:41 PM

hey Asshat? first off no one here gives a rats ass what your Crusty Garza loving ass thinks. You only have 20 posts so your not worthy to even pull the I wannabe a moderator card. 2nd, since you know so much about what goes on in the Cantina? then your nothing but a low class ass kisser. The only ones who don't get banned kiss ladySpurs ass or they are moderators themselves. And after looking at the list of 30 moderators per forum, you could be one.

It's no big secret those asshats over there think posting a picture on the www gives them the right to tell others when they can look at the picture or when they can copy the picture. After all go look at the post your picture topics? ladySpur and SpursStalker think there pictures are so top secret they will only PM them to you, Hell they even took themselves off MySpace when they found out mouse was on mySpace also. You folks at SR need to losen your tin foil caps just a bit and learn to have fun or don't get on line,

The last thing the www needs is asshats like you trying to dick-tate what Americans do. This is not SR we don't bann and lock shit cuz we are bored and have over 25 moderators per forum.

I have over 25 pictures of ladySpur and all your tree hugging dick puppet friends I took from some GTGs back in 99 when they acted like they was my friend. and if you don't STFU I will be forced to crack open my PhotoShop and start making pictures you will have hard time sleeping at night after viewing them trust me it won't be nice. And we wouldn't want that since your already trying to E mail Al Gore to shut down the www as we speak.

Just pick up what is left from your wannabe moderator ass , and get back to your ass kissing SR website before you really get me upset. there is a "Roll call " topic waiting for you

Party Girl
04-13-2006, 01:10 AM
can you post the ladySpur pics ? she banned me last month

SequSpur
04-13-2006, 01:15 AM
damn, did he just use the word dick-tate?

Kori Ellis
04-13-2006, 01:42 AM
The females in those two pictures want their pictures out of this thread, so I'm taking them out.

I didn't see this thread until now.

Kori Ellis
04-13-2006, 01:45 AM
:flipoff Mouse.

Well, whoever that chick is, she does look a lot like Angel_luv.

That's funny that everyone is saying that. The girl actually doesn't resemble angel luv at all.

PM5K
04-13-2006, 01:56 AM
That's funny that everyone is saying that. The girl actually doesn't resemble angel luv at all.

I think she does...

Cantina Poster
04-13-2006, 02:05 AM
The females in those two pictures want their pictures out of this thread, so I'm taking them out.

I didn't see this thread until now.

Dam now SR is moderating this site as well........

DeeBo
04-13-2006, 02:09 AM
I hope mr snitch Areil got his jr G man badge from Dusty he was after

mg06
SpursReport Team Bench

OK people, no need to generate hostility. Maybe the administrator hasn't noticed that yet? Anyway, I posted a message over there hoping that this will be taken care of:
Originally Posted by Ariel:

Since I haven't seen pictures from there misused over here, I believe my request to be reasonable, correct?

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51864&page=7&pp=20

Ariel
04-13-2006, 02:30 AM

I didn't see this thread until now.:tu Thanks. I expected nothing less. :)

I hope mr snitch Areil got his jr G man badge from Dusty he was after

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51864&page=7&pp=20You did a very poor job of reading the thread. Had you done so more carefuly, you would have noticed that I didn't point this out. In fact, it's clearly stated in the thread that it came to my knowledge because of another post there.

As for 'snitching', your assessment is incorrect once again. All I did was try to make things right myself, by coming here, instead of hiding behind someone else. I said what I felt necessary by myself. Now, I do not intend to pursue this any further with you or anyone else who clearly has an agenda behind their actions.

My post was addressed to reasonable people, who have acted reasonably. That's all there is to it. I'm done with this issue.

mouse
04-13-2006, 02:49 AM
:tu Thanks. I expected nothing less. :)

Kori caved in...

You did a very poor job of reading the thread. Had you done so more carefuly, you would have noticed that I didn't point this out. In fact, it's clearly stated in the thread that it came to my knowledge because of another post there.

what's there to read? Pics are posted you come along now pics are gone.
no need to put a spin on all this,

As for 'snitching', your assessment is incorrect once again. All I did was try to make things right myself, by coming here, instead of hiding behind someone else. I said what I felt necessary by myself. Now, I do not intend to pursue this any further with you or anyone else who clearly has an agenda behind their actions.

You have a point tattle tail was the word that should have been used my bad

My post was addressed to reasonable people, who have acted reasonably. That's all there is to it. I'm done with this issue.

Are you sure? I posted those pics in 3 other forums. I suggest you put the save the whale project on hold for now and go over to those forums to do your job complaining to web masters about people who post pictures on the www and then want to control where they get posted from that point on. :lmao

Victor Newman
04-13-2006, 03:02 AM
:tu Thanks. I expected nothing less. :)
You did a very poor job of reading the thread. Had you done so more carefuly, you would have noticed that I didn't point this out. In fact, it's clearly stated in the thread that it came to my knowledge because of another post there.

Somehow I picture this person with a saucer in one hand and a cup of hot tea in the other, You seem to be a very elegant person from what I can read. are you related to Valmont?http://www.hotbadguys.com/images/valmont.jpg

in any case I could use a person like you at NewMan Enterprises

Troll
04-13-2006, 03:08 AM
Hey ARIEL? you came in made your point and talked smack with very little name calling if any at all. You could be TRoll material stop by the Troll forum and join in on the fun some day. http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

If not ? good luck and peace be with you. :smokin

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

mouse
04-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Hey Areil I saw that you posted at SR on how you didn't know the history of the two boards. I had no idea you was new to the situation. Actually I thought you was TBNL or MomBear. For that I apologize for any unnecessary smack/insults I may have posted. Can we be friends? If not , I understand, If you like holding a grudge your at the right site brah. :smokin

As far as what took place you can ask me any question you want and I will answer it. Over at your site you will just get the same reply. "Its a long story" etc..maybe there is a reason they like to keep it quiet. Kori has GTG's almost 3 times a week during the playoffs, I hope you show up. Rocket man ,Taco, and a few other posters from SR show up also. You won't be alone. :smokin

Kori doesn't even mind if LS, SS, DizzG, and others show up. In fact go to the classic forum and look at all the gtg topics, you will find them at a few of our gtgs.

In fact if you read any of this? tell SS, and Dizzg, Boo, and LadySpur,and others I invite them to a GTG. See if they return the favor. If they want me to show up at Dave and Busters I will. I have no problem. At least meet us in person before you make your final judgement on if we are the ass holes or not. I invited Boo to be on my space but he said from what he hears about me he said no. once someone offers the olive branch and the other person does not take it then you can tell where the problem lies. Funny he won't join but DizzG did :lol

As far as Kori showing her Bra? There was a topic about bras and the spurs won so they all made bra avatars to keep the winning mo-jo going, It's not cuz she is a slut that they are saying at the other board. In any case you must lurk here to notice the pictures so you must like the board at least 1% and if that all it takes to get you to lurk again so be it. Well in any case If don't see, or hear from you ? good luck in the playoffs,

And try and get past the first round cuz the Mighty Mighty Mavericks will be waiting.

later brah! :smokin

Slomo
04-13-2006, 07:18 AM
That's funny that everyone is saying that. The girl actually doesn't resemble angel luv at all.Thank you!!!!

I was going to get a doctor's appointment because I really could not see the ressemblance. They're both pretty though... :eyebrows

angel_luv
04-13-2006, 11:32 AM

We have similar features- face shape ( kind of), hair style and light eyes but the that is our only real resemblance that I see. We could be from the same family- maybe cousins or something.

angel_luv
04-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Thank you!!!!

I was going to get a doctor's appointment because I really could not see the ressemblance. They're both pretty though... :eyebrows

Awww. hvala Slomo. :)

Kori Ellis
04-13-2006, 11:34 AM
We have similar features- face shape ( kind of), hair style and light eyes but the that is our only real resemblance that I see. We could be from the same family- maybe cousins or something.

I don't even think you are the same race :lol

Yes that girl is pretty, as are you. I just didn't see any resemblance in facial features at all.

angel_luv
04-13-2006, 11:38 AM

Yes that girl is pretty, as are you. I just didn't see any resemblance in facial features at all.

Thanks. :D

My bad. haha. Bad example. I am adopted and am used to not really resembling my cousins. :lol

It just occured to me that for the most part the people who think I look a lot like her have not seen me in person. I bet that is the real difference.

2Blonde
04-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Ariel,
You did a good thing. It's nice to see someone do the reasonable thing and not fly off the handle with accusations. Way to diffuse things. :spin

1Parker1
04-13-2006, 04:44 PM

:lol Fine...how about second cousin?

FRITO BANDITO
04-13-2006, 05:07 PM
i am glad to be seeing all the trolls taking a field trip.

Party Girl
04-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Sorry kori and others I had no idea posting that picture would cause such a flame out at the other site.I hope I can still post here, and here is me on the beach

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/tlongII/cabosanlucas011.jpg

ChumpDumper
04-13-2006, 06:20 PM
I just can't think the payoff is worth all this trouble.

Old School Chic
04-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Sorry kori and others I had no idea posting that picture would cause such a flame out at the other site.I hope I can still post here, and here is me on the beach

:vomit:

2Blonde
04-14-2006, 12:22 PM

Hey...that's tLong's girl from the beach !!!!! :lol :lol

SpursWoman
04-14-2006, 01:13 PM
[b]As far as Kori showing her Bra? There was a topic about bras and the spurs won so they all made bra avatars to keep the winning mo-jo going, It's not cuz she is a slut that they are saying at the other board. In any case you must lurk here to notice the pictures so you must like the board at least 1% and if that all it takes to get you to lurk again so be it. Well in any case If don't see, or hear from you ? good luck in the playoffs,

You know what's funny? I haven't been over there in forever, but I just went to see that thread so I could try to figure out WTF mouse was talking about, and you'd think he'd photoshopped a giant dildo in her mouth or something ... :wtf

I'm laughing at the mofo's who don't know or understand mouse yet. I didn't realize there were actually people on the internet that have never been introduced to him. :lol

Trainwreck2100
04-14-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm also laughing at the mofo's who don't know or understand mouse yet. I didn't realize there were actually people on the internet that have never been introduced to him. :lol

Maybe they have been introd to him but the just don't know it's him.

SpursWoman
04-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Porn star? :spin

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 01:51 PM
It's hilarious how often folks come over here to be shocked and disgusted over and over again. You'd think they'd have a line on the content by now.