PDA

View Full Version : So TPark...

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Are you seriously a member of the circus, or is that just some fucked up terrible shit Sequ made up to make you look like an idiot?

kris
04-13-2006, 12:37 AM
He's a member of the joy luck club.

SequSpur
04-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Tpark is not in the circus. Dude owns some rides at the carnival and travels all over the US. Very successful business.

Just giving him crap because he's cool, he's a smacktalker, he can dish it out and usually he can take it back.

Good guy. If he ever needs help, I'd come to the rescue anytime.

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Ah ok then, just checkin. Was hoping he wasnt a contortionists or something.

T Park
04-13-2006, 01:00 AM
No, I am partnered in a family owned business, that god blessed me with, a very intelligent father who built it up to its success.

I try to imitate his business practice and hope the 3rd generation boy here doesn't F it up.

I will have two rides at the Fiesta, if any Spurs talkers want a free ride, come on down and see me!

I will be there every day all day.

Unless a Spurs game is on, then Im gonna hopefully find a better place than Mi Terra to watch the games this year.

Just giving him crap because he's cool, he's a smacktalker, he can dish it out and usually he can take it back.

Thanks Sequ, and you know its the other way around, if you and your beautifull wife ever needed anything, youd have it! :)

Sequ and me do a, I dunno, a fake show I guess, we talk smack, but were good buds, in that we share a love for the Spurs, golf, and sports in general.

Sequ is a great guy in person, as is anyone you meet off of here.

Its why it sucks I have missed so many GTGs this year. :depressed

Party Girl
04-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Is Tpark cute?

T Park
04-13-2006, 01:17 AM
:lol

omg.....

mouse
04-13-2006, 01:24 AM
Sequ you might want to wipe that brown stuff off your nose after your last post :lmao

I always hear how Tpark is cool but yet he won't shake your hand at the gtg's so you do the math.

T Park
04-13-2006, 01:27 AM
I always hear how Tpark is cool but yet he won't shake your hand at the gtg's so you do the math.

I shake everyone's hand that offers it to me.

I am not a snob.

Hooters Girl
04-13-2006, 01:31 AM
Is Tpark cute?

Look up in the big picture he is the one with the baby blue shirt, He is very cute, I love a man with meat on his body, But I think your wasting your time he never answers my PMs so I don't think your his type either. but good luck anyways.

kris
04-13-2006, 01:44 AM
Tpark is pure of heart.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2006, 01:50 AM

That gave me the mental picture of you pulling his ass out of a fire, now that would be something to see.

DeeBo
04-13-2006, 02:13 AM
That gave me the mental picture of you pulling his ass out of a fire, .

There will never be a fire that big

ShoogarBear
04-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Tpark is not in the circus. Dude owns some rides at the carnival and travels all over the US. Very successful business.

How touching. You two going to smooch and sing Kumbaya now?

Slomo
04-13-2006, 09:18 AM
No, I am partnered in a family owned business, that god blessed me with, a very intelligent father who built it up to its success.

I try to imitate his business practice and hope the 3rd generation boy here doesn't F it up.

I will have two rides at the Fiesta, if any Spurs talkers want a free ride, come on down and see me!

I will be there every day all day.

Unless a Spurs game is on, then Im gonna hopefully find a better place than Mi Terra to watch the games this year.

Thanks Sequ, and you know its the other way around, if you and your beautifull wife ever needed anything, youd have it! :)

Sequ and me do a, I dunno, a fake show I guess, we talk smack, but were good buds, in that we share a love for the Spurs, golf, and sports in general.

Sequ is a great guy in person, as is anyone you meet off of here.

Its why it sucks I have missed so many GTGs this year. :depressedHey when is Fiesta this year?

You know we went out to look for you last year?

gay abc
04-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Hey when is Fiesta this year?

starts a week from tomorrow - 4/21/06

:drunk

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Why am I suddenly picturing TPark and Sequ running through a field of daisies hand in hand? . . .with a giant penguin.

Can't forget the penguin.

Kori Ellis
04-13-2006, 11:22 AM
:guin

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Why am I suddenly picturing TPark and Sequ running through a field of daisies hand in hand? . . .with a giant penguin.

Ed, I think your Shelly fast is starting to take a serious toll on your physical and mental health, leading to hallucinations. If you were thinking clearly you'd realize the impossibility of this vision. If Sequ were running through a field of daisies he'd be hidden completely by the flowers.

ShoogarBear
04-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Ed, I think your Shelly fast is starting to take a serious toll on your physical and mental health, leading to hallucinations. If you were thinking clearly you'd realize the impossibility of this vision. If Sequ were running through a field of daisies he'd be hidden completely by the flowers.

T Park would have to carry a sign saying "Sequ (down arrow)".

Otherwise, people would wonder why he's gamboling about in a field of daisies with a giant penguin and get the wrong idea.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-13-2006, 03:43 PM

T Park would have to carry a sign saying "Sequ (down arrow)".

Otherwise, people would wonder why he's gamboling about in a field of daisies with a giant penguin and get the wrong idea.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mixability
04-13-2006, 03:51 PM
You two going to smooch and sing Kumbaya now?

I picture Sequ and T Pork as Timon and Pumbaa singing Hakuna Matata. :lol

http://kalliope42.com/Main/images/pumbaa_timon.jpg

Cupid
04-13-2006, 04:16 PM

I love my job.

tlongII
04-13-2006, 04:26 PM

Why would it have to be a giant penguin? Is there even such a thing?

Kori Ellis
04-13-2006, 04:28 PM
http://www.balloonsandsearchlights.com/penguin.jpg

SequSpur
04-13-2006, 05:18 PM
If I see you all at a gtg, don't be coming up to me and acting like everything is okay.

Bastards.

Drill Instructor
04-13-2006, 10:24 PM
I shake everyone's hand that offers it to me.

I am not a snob.

What's your excuse fatbody?! Only steers and queers come from Texas!!

I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around.

I'll be watching you TPyle!

Drill Instructor
04-13-2006, 10:25 PM
If I see you all at a gtg, don't be coming up to me and acting like everything is okay.

Bastards.

And you will speak only when spoken to Private Sequ!

How tall are you anyway Private?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

T Park
04-13-2006, 11:00 PM
:lol ^^^

Jean-Claude Van Damme
04-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey, didn't I kick your butt before?

steven seagal
04-14-2006, 08:35 PM
the streets are a little different than a kickboxing ring.

Jean-Claude Van Damme
04-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Hey man, remember dat time you backed down from me in New York?

What were you scared of? I could crush a walnut with my butt cheeks.

T Park
04-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Leave it to Mouse to ruin it.......

Jean-Claude Van Damme
04-15-2006, 06:43 PM
^^^ Shut up fatboy, before I jump-kick you in your gut.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Leave it to Mouse to ruin it.......

Drill Instructor and Van Damme aren't Mouse.

But I agree this is too much trolling for a thread that's not in the troll forum.