PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Home is Going Global

Old School Chic
04-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey Spurs fans

If you are coming to the game tonight Spurs vs Magic you will now notice a big difference in our sign...

Fun Facts about the New AT&T Center Sign:

New AT&T Center sign is 30 feet tall overall and 154 feet long.
The AT&T globe on the logo is 28.6 feet tall.
The “AT&T” letters are each 11 feet tall.
There is a little over 1000 feet of neon lighting in the letters “AT&T Center”.

angel_luv
04-13-2006, 11:13 AM
I am excited to see the finished product. I have been able to monitor the construction process as I halve walked from lot 5 to the arena.

The letters were so huge on the ground.

T-Pain
04-13-2006, 12:19 PM
hey i was wondering, are there lights illuminating the ATT Center logo on the roof? i saw it on the preview it had before it was named, i wasnt sure if they had lights around it. it actually looked really cool. but i still think the Staples Center is one of the coolest, if not, the coolest arena in the league. ours kinda looks like a giant barn.

Phenomanul
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
hey i was wondering, are there lights illuminating the ATT Center logo on the roof? i saw it on the preview it had before it was named, i wasnt sure if they had lights around it. it actually looked really cool. but i still think the Staples Center is one of the coolest, if not, the coolest arena in the league. ours kinda looks like a giant barn.

I have said that very same thing on several occasions.... :lol :lol

Old School Chic
04-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Along with the Spurs home going global we also have Spurs.Com going for a new look... Check it out when you have a chance :spin

www.nba.com/spurs

GO SPURS GO!!!

dknights411
04-17-2006, 09:51 AM

Well when the Rodeo is one of the tennants, then you would expect something like that.

And IMHO, Indiana's Conseco Fieldhouse is the nicest arena in the league.

TDMVPDPOY
04-17-2006, 10:11 AM
hey pics plz man

pache100
04-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Well when the Rodeo is one of the tennants, then you would expect something like that.

Exactly. Houston Street Haybarn. It just screams "San Antonio!" though. I wouldn't want it any other way. Inside those places, you can't tell them apart, anyway.

UtownSpur
04-17-2006, 04:43 PM
I was at the Toyota Center recently for a concert...From what i saw on the inside the AT&T Center is just as nice if not NICER than the Toyota Center.. For one people who smoke are just put in a NARROW fenced off area along the side of the arena. Didnt notice any large indoor/outdoor bar area like Headlines at the AT&T. Nothing on the inside of the Toytoa center struck me like "wow that's cool" I did get that feeling the first time i was at the arena in SA.