PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of people getting away with murder.

Messican Lover
04-13-2006, 10:33 AM
What in the hell is this world coming to. Ever time I read the paper I see some new fuckfaced loser kill someone or hack a few people up and get off because he/she isn't competent to stand trial. Ever worse they are insane or mentally challenged. What the fuck ever.

Why do we spare the inane, what value will they ever bring to the table. We send these murderous fucks to get rehabilitated, for what, its not like they are going to bring anything positive to table ever again. Why do they get to rot in a cell like all the others or even worse get clinical treatment.

Really why can't we just put them down like a dog that bites someone. We don't rehabilitate Pit Bulls but we'll damn sure save the crazy motherfuckers that hack off their childrens arms because well "she didn't know what she was doing". Fucking fry that bitch she is a threat to everyone around her. Why does she need any help at all why does she need to be saved or treated. We see people like her weekly getting off or getting help.

If anything ever happened to one of my family members by the hand of someone insane or incompetent assfuck I would flat kill them. These people don't deserve a damn thing even if they are clinically at a mental loss.

Even if someone like that sits in a jail cell for 30 year doing nothing. Where is the value there. Off her and make room for a 19 year old dope seller to ponder his future as a competent human being and a productive member of society.

Fuck saving these crazy liars.

charmie21
04-15-2006, 12:24 PM
you can say that again.. one from my own family was murdered so i share your sentiments, maybe more..

Vashner
04-15-2006, 08:12 PM
It's called Liberalism :)

Otherwise known as lackanad or LackofNadz.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-15-2006, 09:25 PM
its called reason you dumbasses! Not everyone who commits murder does so in their right mind. Ever seen someone become schizophrenic?? anyone that says being schizophrenic doesn't mean shit is either blinded by personal hatred or is an ignorant jackass!

MaNuMaNiAc
04-15-2006, 09:27 PM
What in the hell is this world coming to. Ever time I read the paper I see some new fuckfaced loser kill someone or hack a few people up and get off because he/she isn't competent to stand trial. Ever worse they are insane or mentally challenged. What the fuck ever.

Why do we spare the inane, what value will they ever bring to the table. We send these murderous fucks to get rehabilitated, for what, its not like they are going to bring anything positive to table ever again. Why do they get to rot in a cell like all the others or even worse get clinical treatment.

Really why can't we just put them down like a dog that bites someone. We don't rehabilitate Pit Bulls but we'll damn sure save the crazy motherfuckers that hack off their childrens arms because well "she didn't know what she was doing". Fucking fry that bitch she is a threat to everyone around her. Why does she need any help at all why does she need to be saved or treated. We see people like her weekly getting off or getting help.

If anything ever happened to one of my family members by the hand of someone insane or incompetent assfuck I would flat kill them. These people don't deserve a damn thing even if they are clinically at a mental loss.

Even if someone like that sits in a jail cell for 30 year doing nothing. Where is the value there. Off her and make room for a 19 year old dope seller to ponder his future as a competent human being and a productive member of society.

Fuck saving these crazy liars.
personally, I think you are talking out of your ass! I think you should read a little more about mental deseases and then come and open your mouth about the subject. There is such a thing a due process for a reason!

Darrin
04-16-2006, 02:54 AM

Inspired by the "song" thread:

"I do this so this world we know
never changes me."

It takes a hellava lot more balls to show compassion to the sick fucks of this world, than it is to just want to kill them all off. My faith teaches me that how we treat each other is how we treat God. And when you think in those terms, it has nothing to do with being weak.

Messican Lover
04-17-2006, 08:42 AM
its called reason you dumbasses! Not everyone who commits murder does so in their right mind. Ever seen someone become schizophrenic?? anyone that says being schizophrenic doesn't mean shit is either blinded by personal hatred or is an ignorant jackass!First off I said insane not schizo. Tempory insanity to me is coming home to your husband raping your 7 year old daughter and then attacking the husband. Do you see the difference. To many fucking times society has to have exacts and finals in place instead of looking at things for what they really are. Murders. So you think we should rehab them rather than lock them up forever. What is the value in rehab, enlighten me. What if we rehab them and set them free and they do it again then what rehab them again. So I should assume the lady who chopped her babies arms off should be rehabed and serve a short prison term then be set free because she wasn't in her right mind. WTF? That doesn't seem right to me. Thanks for calling me a jackass. I would think maybe you might change your mind if your brother or sister has there arms wacked. Maybe you weren't in your right mind when you verbally attacked me rather than counter point my rant.

Messican Lover
04-17-2006, 08:47 AM
personally, I think you are talking out of your ass! I think you should read a little more about mental deseases and then come and open your mouth about the subject. There is such a thing a due process for a reason!Again I'm not refering to every case to many fucking times we just go by the book rather than see the reality of the situation. OJ got off because they went by the book "reasonable doubt". Scott Peterson is gonna get fried because the jury formed a educated opinion rather than real due process. Let me note I think Scott did it and should fry. There was no real tangible evidence against him at all. None. Should we have compassion for him. Was he in his right mind. Again I appreciate the verbal assult I guess my rash statements deserve harsh rebuttles. Take a closer look at reality around you and question whats really going on. There is way to much absolutes in this world. Right and Wrong. White and black. Left or right. There is a grey area that needs to be addressed. Our legal system sucks.

pache100
04-17-2006, 09:08 AM

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? http://i3.tinypic.com/vq03k5.gif

That's a stretch even for a frickin' conservative.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-17-2006, 11:26 AM
First off I said insane not schizo. Tempory insanity to me is coming home to your husband raping your 7 year old daughter and then attacking the husband. Do you see the difference. To many fucking times society has to have exacts and finals in place instead of looking at things for what they really are. Murders. So you think we should rehab them rather than lock them up forever. What is the value in rehab, enlighten me. What if we rehab them and set them free and they do it again then what rehab them again. So I should assume the lady who chopped her babies arms off should be rehabed and serve a short prison term then be set free because she wasn't in her right mind. WTF? That doesn't seem right to me. Thanks for calling me a jackass. I would think maybe you might change your mind if your brother or sister has there arms wacked. Maybe you weren't in your right mind when you verbally attacked me rather than counter point my rant.
Bullshit! what you mean is you don't want to deal with the burden of having to accept she might really not have known what she was doing, and she might actually be sick. It is so much easier for you to just write her off as evil and "off" her isn't it?

Messican Lover
04-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Can we be civilized about this.

I totally understand she might not have know what she was doing. Answer me this what value does she bring to society if we rehabilitate her. Also she did call her husband and tell him what she did and she did call the police and tell them what she did and she was on meds for depression and multiple authorities deemed her non threatening. I don't buy she was crazy not for one minute. She's crazy alright and needs to be put down.

I agree sometimes people do things out of mind and need help but you need to draw a line somewhere. There are people out there that have commited crimes and have the IQ of below 100 and are just flat mentally challenged. Those people don't deserve to die maybe hospitalized for life but not death. I get a seriously metally challanged individual needing help. I don't get a women who has been clinically cared for and is deemed fit to exist in society lopping off the arms of her child and playing the insane card. Do you see the difference.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Can we be civilized about this.
I don't know, can you?? because judging by the comments you've been posting we might as well go back to an "eye for an eye" days huh? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

I totally understand she might not have know what she was doing. Answer me this what value does she bring to society if we rehabilitate her. Also she did call her husband and tell him what she did and she did call the police and tell them what she did and she was on meds for depression and multiple authorities deemed her non threatening. I don't buy she was crazy not for one minute. She's crazy alright and needs to be put down.
are you serious??? please, tell me you're joking!

I agree sometimes people do things out of mind and need help but you need to draw a line somewhere.
why?? why do you have to draw the line?? if it was proven that she was not herself when she commited the crime why should she fry?? just because you think she deserves it huh? You want to be civilised?? then try to put that hatred of yours away for a while and understand that not everything is black and white. You are talking about a sick human being here! Don't you think that when it comes to taking a life you at least should try and be objective about things and not just say "fry her".

JoeChalupa
04-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Every person deserves the best defense and sometimes the system does not work the way we want or wish it to work. I'm sure there are innocent people who were wrongly convicted sitting in our prisons right now.
But I still think it is a damn good system.

Messican Lover
04-17-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't know, can you?? because judging by the comments you've been posting we might as well go back to an "eye for an eye" days huh? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

are you serious??? please, tell me you're joking!

why?? why do you have to draw the line?? if it was proven that she was not herself when she commited the crime why should she fry?? just because you think she deserves it huh? You want to be civilised?? then try to put that hatred of yours away for a while and understand that not everything is black and white. You are talking about a sick human being here! Don't you think that when it comes to taking a life you at least should try and be objective about things and not just say "fry her".Your missing my point. My point is she is not insane she knew what she did. She called her husband and the police to confess she deserves to fry. They called her insane she got off on the murder of a innocent child why would I have compassion for that.

I agree with you those that are mentally not fit. Sorry for the term but "retarded" don't deserve to fry she does.

Again what is there to gain by rehabing these people.

Your insane if you think some dude can walk in your home cut the head off your wife and stand there in front of a judge and jury and say damn I was on meds and I'm crazy don't fry me I didn't know what I was doing. You mean to tell me you'll have compassion for this guy and he deserves our help.

Now if he was at a IQ of 60 and had say down syndrome I would have a different opinion. That lady that cut her kids arms off and that lady who drowned all her kids and those two fucks that left both their kids in a hot bathtub alone to die all deserve nothing better than what they dished out. How can you think differently.

Messican Lover
04-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Thats the fucking god damn problem with the world we excuse way to much. No one has to be accountable for their actions anymore.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Your missing my point. My point is she is not insane she knew what she did. She called her husband and the police to confess she deserves to fry. They called her insane she got off on the murder of a innocent child why would I have compassion for that.

I agree with you those that are mentally not fit. Sorry for the term but "retarded" don't deserve to fry she does.

Again what is there to gain by rehabing these people.

Your insane if you think some dude can walk in your home cut the head off your wife and stand there in front of a judge and jury and say damn I was on meds and I'm crazy don't fry me I didn't know what I was doing. You mean to tell me you'll have compassion for this guy and he deserves our help.
Look I'm not saying there is no room for abuse in the system, ofcourse there is, its not perfect, but it is still the best in the world. If you can't trust in a jury of your peers to determine wether or not the defence's case is bogus then who do you propose makes that decision? who do you think should be the judge huh?

You say she is not insane, but a jury decided she was, who is right here? you? simply because "you are tired of people murdering"? Not every murder has the same circumstances like you seem to believe. I agree, mentally retarded people should not fry, and neither should people who suffer from temporary insanity. It doesn't matter if you give no credence to temporary insanity for it is a verified illness and it is real enough for it to be accepted as a reasonable defence.

Now if he was at a IQ of 60 and had say down syndrome I would have a different opinion. That lady that cut her kids arms off and that lady who drowned all her kids and those two fucks that left both their kids in a hot bathtub alone to die all deserve nothing better than what they dished out. How can you think differently. It seems to me that you just want to off her because of the hainous nature of her crime. Let me get this straight, in all those cases those people deserve death, and it doesn't matter what the circumstances, right?. It doesn't matter to you that they could actually be sick and knew not what they were doing, you just want to kill them so you can feel better about the whole thing?. I see your reasoning now, how could I have disagreed? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif