PDA

View Full Version : Darius Miles needs to be shipped out...

exstatic
04-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Fucker went and changed into his street clothes at halftime because he didn't play in the first half. What a typical Blazer psycho.

The dirty little secret of the Blazers franchise is that owner Paul Allen remains among the last in the organization to give up on Darius Miles. The whisper is that it was Allen who killed a trade-deadline deal of Miles and Theo Ratliff to the Knicks for the expiring contract of Anfernee Hardaway. And right about now, with Miles getting a head start toward the team bus as his younger, less experienced, but more professional, teammates showered from a hard night's work, Allen probably still doesn't see it.

How Darius Miles ended up in his street clothes for the second half of Wednesday's loss disappointed Blazers coach Nate McMillan, because the coach instructed Miles before the game "to dress and be available." Miles dressed. He warmed up. And he was available in the first half. At halftime, Miles decided to change out of his uniform, making himself unavailable.

Both of the above are from The Oregonian. They were quoted in the cnnsi Truth and Rumors page.

Guru of Nothing
04-13-2006, 08:50 PM
As a SpursTalk Dynasty league owner of Travis Outlaw, in league 1 and league 2, :tu

Manny traded Greg Oden for Darius :lmao

Leetonidas
04-13-2006, 10:14 PM
I wish the Spurs could land Miles. He has a ton of talent, he just needs to find a coach who will work with him and I think the right atmosphere and scenery will be good for him.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Fuck quitters. Get Ndudi Ebi and have Chip teach him how to shoot, there's your Miles without the quitting.

JamStone
04-14-2006, 12:04 AM
What team would want Miles?

The Spurs would be crazy to go after him.

Maybe Golden State could be a good fit. Maybe Orlando.

I wouldn't want that cancer on my team, though.

kskonn
04-14-2006, 12:10 AM
What team would want Miles?

The Spurs would be crazy to go after him.

Maybe Golden State could be a good fit. Maybe Orlando.

I wouldn't want that cancer on my team, though.

Agreed.....

ShoogarBear
04-14-2006, 01:33 AM
Manny traded Greg Oden for Darius :lmao
You're shittin me.

Obstructed_View
04-14-2006, 01:39 AM
I'd rather see the Spurs lose without Miles than win with him.

exstatic
04-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Fuck quitters. Get Ndudi Ebi and have Chip teach him how to shoot, there's your Miles without the quitting.

Actually, if he could shoot, he'd be BETTER than Miles, who is nothing but a slasher who thinks he's an undiscovered Kobe clone.

Miles is a piece of shit, and if the Spurs trade for him on his current contract, I will STOP being a Spurs fan. As long as he's getting the jack, he has NO incentive to change his behavior.

Ebi's not really an option unless he gets a new agent, though. Pop has a LONG memory, and somehow, I doubt Dan Fegan's number is in his Rolodex, although he may have custom toilet paper embossed with it...

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Ebi is not in a position where Fegan can demand $42 million -- it's not like Jack had a different agent when he joined the Spurs for the minimum.

exstatic
04-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Jack only stayed two years. He could have been the long 3. Why should we develop Ebi to see him take a walk in 2-3 years just when he gets good?

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Why did we do the same with Jack when we signed him in the first place? It wasn't our first deal with Fegan.

It all depends on the money - and I don't know enough about the money situation in 2-3 years to totally discount signing an IR player for the minimum now.