PDA

View Full Version : SAY THE WORD thread

ShoogarBear
04-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Thank you PHX!!!!

:elephant :smokin :elephant :elephant :cheer :cheer

That said . . . as of the way things look tonight, the West is pretty much up for grabs.

Brutalis
04-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah thanks Phoenix. XOXO

cs100
Great "defensive" game by dallas. :rolleyes
Who had the better MVP performance tonight, Nash or Dirk?

Leetonidas
See, this loss didn't even matter.

Aggie Hoopsfan
This thread is endorsed by AHF.

You are free to say the word. :hat

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2006, 12:15 AM
Just think -- had the Spurs taken care of their business, a win on Sunday would have put the thing away and given the whole crew a week off headed into the playoffs.

Oh well, I guess we'll take it.

Is it possible to win 60+ and back into the division title and the #1 seed?

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:17 AM
is it possible ..

nevermind.....

ShoogarBear
04-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Right now the team playing the best in the West is Utah, which probably won't even make the playoffs (but probably will get a chance to stick it to the Spurs).

1Parker1
:lol Finally!!!

T Park
LMAO@ PSP COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID HIT THAT

lol

practically talking to TLong.

Spurologist
04-14-2006, 12:19 AM
is it possible ..

nevermind.....

sorry

spurs=bling
04-14-2006, 12:20 AM
This thread is endorsed by AHF.

You are free to say the word. :hat
:lol

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 12:21 AM
is it possible ..No.

Hooters Girl will not go out with you.

Trust me, you're better off this way.

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:21 AM
sorry

for?

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:23 AM
No.

Hooters Girl will not go out with you.

Trust me, you're better off this way

Sorry chief, you wiffed on that one..

Spurologist
04-14-2006, 12:23 AM
for?

It is not possible. Thus the sorry.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Sorry chief, you wiffed on that one..

:lmao

All in favor of Tpark hooking up with HootersGirl, say aye.

AYE

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:25 AM
All in favor of Aggie getting a life say Aye.

AYE

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:27 AM
I've got a damn good one, thanks. Like I said, I want to see you and HootersGirl hook up, y'all would make a cute couple.

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:29 AM
I've got a damn good one, thanks

Playing Im holier than thou on a basketball website doesn't count.

Fabbs
04-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Thank you Phx.

Don't need an overload of drama for the #1 seed.

Spurologist
04-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Ali G In Da House chatting with TIMMY D

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Playing Im holier than thou on a basketball website doesn't count.

Neither does taking three tickets a person for the Tilt-A-Whirl.

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:35 AM
It doesn't???

Lol

boy im glad your judging.

That non life lets me able to buy and sell your jealous ass 5 times over, yet its not a life.

Shove it sideways up your ass high and mighty fuckface.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:35 AM
i cant think of anyone on this board who has more problems with a specific poster than T Park

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:37 AM
cant think of anyone on this board who has more problems with a specific poster than T Park

I don't have any problems with anyone, if they are respectfull to me, unlike you and Aggietheshitface.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:38 AM
You sure do seem to like that whole shove it up your ass sideways thing Tpark, I guess you like having the bearded lady shove it up your ass sideways in the house of horrors every night.

If you were as loaded as you think you are you wouldn't be trying to nickel and dime Spurstalk posters for face value of your Spurs tickets when you can't make it due to obligations over at the merry-go-round, you'd be donating them to help out the poorer Spurs fans out there.

As for buying me, that's cute, but couldn't be farther from the truth.

ShoogarBear
04-14-2006, 12:39 AM
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya.

ChumpDumper
Yeah, Duff would be in grad school by now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
if they are respectfull to me, unlike you and Aggietheshitface.

And calling someone 'theshitface' is the epitome of class, Tfuck....

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:40 AM
I don't have any problems with anyone, if they are respectfull to me, unlike you and Aggietheshitface.

OH MY GOD :lol

T Park you CAN'T tell me that I've been disrespectful to you without you starting shit first. just because my opinion of the team this season differs from yours you ALWAYS resort to personal attacks. I actually thought you were a decent guy who got an unfair amount of shit on the boards cuz I know how you felt when you "quit" on the team cuz there were definitely some frustrating times in last years playoffs but dont tell me that i never disrespected you cuz everytime it was YOU who gave me shit when i just minded my own business

Budkin
04-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Merci Beaucoup les Soleils

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:41 AM
^^^^^^^ sorta like he swears we'd be best buds if we ever hung out and had a beer, yet he throws profanity and insults out like they're going out of style :rolleyes

Budkin
04-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Man you guys need to pop some Xanax or something...

Melmart1
Good lawd! Why don't you boys just take them out and measure. Get it over with, already!

Amuseddaysleeper
^^^^^^^ sorta like he swears we'd be best buds if we ever hung out and had a beer, yet he throws profanity and insults out like they're going out of style :rolleyes

seriously, this why i always try to give him the benefit of the doubt cuz he seems like a nice guy in the Club section of the boards and I was amazed that him and sequ actually DO get along so I thought he can't be all bad but maybe I'm wrong

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Good lawd! Why don't you boys just take them out and measure. Get it over with, already!

as long as you'll be willing to judge :lol

jk!!

T Park
you wouldn't be trying to nickel and dime Spurstalk posters for face value of your Spurs tickets when you can't make it due to obligations over at the merry-go-round, you'd be donating them to help out the poorer Spurs fans out there.

I wouldn't ??

lol

as usual, assume assume assume...

Why should I give something away for free that I paid 10 grand for?

Fuck that.

And calling someone 'theshitface' is the epitome of class, Tfuck....

Oh god, the lightning shall strike you down.

Youve insulted me twice as much as I have you.

Hell, you insult me in other threads that Im not even involved in.

Youve had a class a hard on for being a jackass to me for some unknown reason.

ive attempted to be your friend, Ive attempted to do some kind of peace thing, but you continue to act like an asshole time and time again.

EASILY,

making YOU, the asshole my friend.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Yep. I get called 'bro' in one thread, shitface in another. Poor Tfart...

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:45 AM
sorta like he swears we'd be best buds if we ever hung out and had a beer, yet he throws profanity and insults out like they're going out of style

lol

pot meet kettle

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:45 AM
as long as you'll be willing to judge :lmao

Hell, you insult me in other threads that Im not even involved in.

Youve had a class a hard on for being a jackass to me for some unknown reason.

Dude, you're a fucking circus carney. You exist to be laughed at. :lmao Calm the fuck down.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:46 AM
T Park,

lets bury the hatchett

(offers a handshake)

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:46 AM
I get called 'bro' in one thread, shitface in another. Poor Tfart

See this is your typical response.

You can't ever respond to what I say when I say Ive attempted to be friends with you but you throw it back in my face.

YOU CANT RESPOND CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE.

And you have ZERO comeback.

You have no comeback for someone if they say "If he has tried, why couldn't you try to"

Youd be a stammering moron.

IE Bill Walton.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 12:47 AM
^^^^^^^ sorta like he swears we'd be best buds if we ever hung out and had a beer, yet he throws profanity and insults out like they're going out of style :rolleyesI fully expect someone to throw a chair at me if I ever show my face at a GTG.

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Dude, you're a fucking circus carney. You exist to be laughed at

I am not in the circus.

ASSHOLE.

I own amusment rides.

My family has done it for over three generations.

And YOUR insulting of it, insults ME and my family, and I TRULY have had enough.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:48 AM
hahaha i wish zocool and walton buys off me would show up together at a g2g. would love see those 2 have a convo about the spurs season

T Park
I fully expect someone to throw a chair at me if I ever show my face at a GTG.

Not at all.

Me, Kori and others have always said at GTGs that we wish you would show up.

Your basketball knowledge is astounding, and would be great to hear at one.

Amuseddaysleeper
(arm starts to get tired of being extended to offering T Park a peace handshake)

OR i can take a hint! sheesh

ShoogarBear
04-14-2006, 12:49 AM
I fully expect someone to throw a chair at me if I ever show my face at a GTG.
Anyone in parttticular?

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:50 AM
You can't ever respond to what I say when I say Ive attempted to be friends with you but you throw it back in my face.

YOU CANT RESPOND CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE.

And you have ZERO comeback.

What do I need to come back to? I made a fucking joke. A joke. Pull out the dictionary Einstein and look it up. And you got all pissy about it.

Lighten up Francis.

If you didn't go fucking ghostal at the drop of a feather, people probably wouldn't say shit. But you take personal offense to everything, even when it doesn't affect you personally (i.e., criticism of Pop), like someone kicked your fucking dog.

If someone shoved a lump of coal up your ass in three weeks they'd have a diamond.

Calm the fuck down

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:50 AM
ha! if i show up at a GTG I'd expect it to be like Derek Fisher deciding to make a home for himself in SA! :lol

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Anyone in parttticular?Nah, my impression is he's not the openly confrontational type in person.

He'd slash my tires while I was in the can.

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
What do I need to come back to? I made a fucking joke. A joke. Pull out the dictionary Einstein and look it up. And you got all pissy about it

So insults are jokes now??

ha ha.

If you didn't go fucking ghostal at the drop of a feather, people probably wouldn't say shit. But you take personal offense to everything, even when it doesn't affect you personally (i.e., criticism of Pop), like someone kicked your fucking dog.

I do not go ghostal..

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:52 AM
(arm starts to get tired of being extended to offering T Park a peace handshake)

I apologize.

Handshake accepted my friend. :)

Amuseddaysleeper
nevermind! :lol

thanks bud!

Aggie Hoopsfan
I am not in the circus.

ASSHOLE.

I own amusment rides.

My family has done it for over three generations.

And YOUR insulting of it, insults ME and my family, and I TRULY have had enough.

So I can't make fun of you like that, but you have no problem making cracks about me being an Aggie, etc.

Read between the lines, |H|Y|P|O|C|R|I|T|E

Melmart1
04-14-2006, 12:53 AM
I apologize.

Handshake accepted my friend. :)

awwwww... kodak moment!

Aggie Hoopsfan
I do not go ghostal..

Two of the three pages on this thread are you going ghostal. Like I said, lighten up. You'll live longer.

Amuseddaysleeper
now now AHF no need to fight. let's just shake hands. after all, we all support the same team so why can't we all just get along

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm trying to give my 'bro' some free advice. He just seems to take life a little too seriously, that's all :lol

Fuck, if I dropped any more movie quotes tonight in all this I'd be IMDB.com, and it's still going over Bozo the Clown's head ;)

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-14-2006, 12:56 AM
I don't like ghostal. How bout "made like Chevy Chase in that horrible 90s remake.."

Yea? Nay?

ShoogarBear
04-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2006, 12:57 AM
I'm trying to give my 'bro' some free advice. He just seems to take life a little too seriously, that's all :lol

Fuck, if I dropped any more movie quotes tonight in all this I'd be IMDB.com, and it's still going over Bozo the Clown's head ;)

hahaha i'm a film major so IMDB is like my homepage! :lol

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:58 AM
lol.

ALRIGHT>

From here on out, my responses will be more controlled.

Me and my family just get sick of being semi persecuted for horrible things our DISTANT ancestors did.

I have no control over what people did in the 50s and 60s.

It just sucks when you meet people that are fellow Spurs fans, but they take the same potshots that ignorant morons from other walks of life do.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:58 AM
LionFan -

There was a poster here back in the named Ghost Writer. All he ever did was bitch that the Spurs were cheap and should get guys like Chris Whitney (hmm, come to think of it that role has fallen to his archnemesis, Sparky/Marcus Bryant/Spurs Fan...).

Anyway, one glorious moment Spurs Fan said something about someone going Ghostal (play on postal), and it stuck.

And on the ninth day, God created the Tpark vs. AHF rivalry......

T Park
04-14-2006, 12:59 AM
but you have no problem making cracks about me being an Aggie

To be honest, I don't ever remember doing that.

Swear.

I have a good friend who is a fellow aggie who offered to pay for my graduation ring if I went to A&M.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 12:59 AM
How the fuck is calling someone a carney an attempted persecution of you for the actions of your ancestors? Tpark, are you hitting the bong?

T Park
04-14-2006, 01:00 AM
not that,

the bearded lady stuff.

T Park
04-14-2006, 01:00 AM
and the circus stuff.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-14-2006, 01:01 AM
Bearded lady = persecution? :lmao You're the one who brought up the sideways anal.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2006, 01:02 AM
So I can't make fun of you like that, but you have no problem making cracks about me being an Aggie, etc.

Read between the lines, |H|Y|P|O|C|R|I|T|I think you just took care of the cracking yourself.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-14-2006, 01:03 AM
LionFan -

There was a poster here back in the named Ghost Writer. All he ever did was bitch that the Spurs were cheap and should get guys like Chris Whitney (hmm, come to think of it that role has fallen to his archnemesis, Sparky/Marcus Bryant/Spurs Fan...).

Anyway, one glorious moment Spurs Fan said something about someone going Ghostal (play on postal), and it stuck.

And on the ninth day, God created the Tpark vs. AHF rivalry......

Ahh, makes sense...

Capitalize Ghostal foo!

T Park
04-14-2006, 01:16 AM
Bearded lady = persecution?

Imagine living your whole life judged as a slime ball just based on what you do for a living.

Then keep laughing.