PDA

View Full Version : Just face it..

ThirdCoast
04-14-2006, 03:33 PM
NO ONE IS GOING TO GET PAST THE HEAT. NO ONE STOPS WADE. NO ONE.

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/buck/img/feb05/dw219.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
04-14-2006, 03:53 PM
funny, I seem to remember him being stopped plenty of times this season

Melmart1
04-14-2006, 04:16 PM
So, are you a Spurs fan now Third? I thougth you were a heat fan. But your info says Spurs.

Darrin
04-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Okay...got it. April 14, 2006. Thirdcoast chooses the Heat to win the East.

bdubya
04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
For about the next 5 hours, he's probably a Raptors fan... :rolleyes

Darrin
04-14-2006, 04:27 PM
For about the next 5 hours, he's probably a Raptors fan... :rolleyes

Cool with me. He can cheer for Mike James and Morris Peterson.

JamStone
04-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Rib injuries stop Wade.

Torn calf muscles stop Alonzo.

A bowl of ice cream stops Shaq.

Antoine Walker's court decisions stop the Heat.

Rummpd
04-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Bowenizer to the rescue and since we have Rasho to make Shaq :angel work = no worries!

ThirdCoast
04-14-2006, 05:46 PM
hey Assholes, Can You Feel The Heat?

ThirdCoast
04-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Okay...got it. April 14, 2006. Thirdcoast chooses the Heat to win the East.

NO. APRIL 14, 2006. THIRDCOAST CHOOSES THE HEAT TO WIN THE 2006 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP WITH SHAQUILLE O'NEAL THE FINALS MVP.

Leetonidas
04-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Rib injuries stop Wade.

Torn calf muscles stop Alonzo.

A bowl of ice cream stops Shaq.

Antoine Walker's court decisions stop the Heat.

:lmao

bdubya
04-14-2006, 06:38 PM
hey Assholes, Can You Feel The Heat?

After the lamb vindaloo I had for lunch, yeah, my asshole can feel the heat. What's it to you?

Obstructed_View
04-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Isn't there a smack talk forum for fucktards like this?

DETROIT_PISTONS
04-14-2006, 09:07 PM
After the lamb vindaloo I had for lunch, yeah, my asshole can feel the heat. What's it to you?

:lol

jmard5
04-14-2006, 09:31 PM

Er... Miami's current record is 51-27. I think my computer is totally busted or I really don't know how to read numbers.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-14-2006, 09:36 PM

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/buck/img/feb05/dw219.jpg

Oh my it's your only hope not to face the pistons go heat lmao!!

Trifecta
04-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Wishful thinking!

Wade will be wading in the water when he goes "fishing" with Kenny Smith and crew!

Detroit still comes out of the East.

Besides, look at the rest they can now afford for their starters from now until the playoffs begin!!!

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Wishful thinking!

Wade will be wading in the water when he goes "fishing" with Kenny Smith and crew!

Detroit still comes out of the East.

Besides, look at the rest they can now afford for their starters from now until the playoffs begin!!!

Heat are in the same position........locked up the 2 seed, now they can rest their starters

i think its funny, the assumption that Detroit and Spurs will meet in the finals

of course they are favourites but anything can happen come playoff time

Vinnie_Johnson
04-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Heat are in the same position........locked up the 2 seed, now they can rest their starters

i think its funny, the assumption that Detroit and Spurs will meet in the finals

of course they are favourites but anything can happen come playoff time

Yes you are right but the heat have people hurt that is not the same as resting starters that are clicking. :smokin

mavsfan1000
04-15-2006, 05:58 AM
Wade has looked great this year. Walker will be the downfall of the heat just like any other team Walker has been on.

Dre_7
04-15-2006, 06:53 AM
ThirdCoast
Lottery Pick

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs <------WTF??:lol
vBookie Cash: $500

ForestBrain
04-15-2006, 05:11 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, Miami was beat by the Pistons last year.......and they aren't as good a team this year as they were last year, and the Pistons have a deeper bench, and are themselves a better team....

mike detroit
04-15-2006, 08:23 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, Miami was beat by the Pistons last year.......and they aren't as good a team this year as they were last year, and the Pistons have a deeper bench, and are themselves a better team....

plus shaq is older now and it shows. in the fourth quarter of games he could be stopped by a slight breeze

Darrin
04-15-2006, 09:43 PM
Gentlemen, I know that we're trying to counter-balance the argument by the intitial poster's lack of respect for the Pistons, but let's not pretend like the Heat are going to be a cakewalk. It will be the biggest challenge for the Pistons in the East, if they make the Conference Finals. I don't see the Pistons losing that series, but it's not like a Chicago Bulls fan came on this board and said the team was going to win the East.

The Heat are more than just some annoying fly. Let's not paint otherwise.

mavsfan1000
04-16-2006, 03:07 AM
The Heat will beat the Pistons but than lose in the finals. The Pistons have no answer for Shaq or Wade.

mike detroit
04-16-2006, 11:51 AM
The Heat will beat the Pistons but than lose in the finals. The Pistons have no answer for Shaq or Wade.

good thing they've repeatedly shown they don't need an answer to those two.

Leetonidas
04-16-2006, 12:45 PM
good thing they've repeatedly shown they don't need an answer to those two.

True, because they have an answer for everyone else. Unless Walker's heaves from half court actually count as 4's, Miami is going nowhere, although I do believe that the Heat will make it to the finals because of an injury to someone on the Piston's roster.

That must be nerve wrecking knowing that if one of your starters gets injured than it's going to create a big hole. If the Pistons had a deep bench, they'd be pretty scary. It's amazing how the Pistons have been injury free for 2 years now...a little too amazing.

ForestBrain
04-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Pistons have:
Hunter
Delk
McDyess
Evens
Delfino
Maxielle
I would call that a good, deep bench.
I think Miami is going to be the toughest team for the Pistons to beat, I never said they wouldn't be. I just don't think they are as good as they were last year, and Shaq is overrated. He's getting older, he's slower. Not the player he used to be. I don't think anything comes easy in this sport, I'm not about to go around saying nobody can beat the Pistons, it can happen. But mavsfan, the Pistons won the Miami series 3-1 this season. It's stupid to go around saying there is no way one team will lose to another, or no way one team will beat another. There is no telling.