PDA

View Full Version : Good tickets, Price???

jcrod
04-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Do you think this is a good deal on the seats.

First round game 1, Sec 125, row 32. $144.

The seats seam decent, but what do think of the price?

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/seatingmap_0607.jpg

SpursWoman
04-17-2006, 03:36 PM
A $50 per-seat premium? Relatively speaking, (judging by whay I've seen on the ticketexchange) you could do worse.

jcrod
04-17-2006, 03:46 PM
On Ticket Exchange, for similar seats I'm seeing them go for +200 per seat, but they're jacking up the price. Just wondering if any of ya'll season/playoff ticket holders have any simiar seats and if the price was close.

I see on the seating chart it says $95, now is that per seat during the regular season or is the playoff included?

I usually score free tickets every now and then from my in-law, but she hasn't gotten much this yr. So I have to fend for myself and I know the prices will get higher as they go further, so I figured to buy some now.

kris
04-17-2006, 04:03 PM
To me it's just not worth it. You can be there live and pay an inflated price or watch the game at home for free. Then again, I've been to a lot of games over the years.

Kori Ellis
04-17-2006, 04:07 PM
On Ticket Exchange, for similar seats I'm seeing them go for +200 per seat, but they're jacking up the price. Just wondering if any of ya'll season/playoff ticket holders have any simiar seats and if the price was close.

I see on the seating chart it says $95, now is that per seat during the regular season or is the playoff included?

I usually score free tickets every now and then from my in-law, but she hasn't gotten much this yr. So I have to fend for myself and I know the prices will get higher as they go further, so I figured to buy some now.

That's about as good a deal as you are going to get. $95 is the seat price during the regular season if you don't have season tickets.

jcrod
04-17-2006, 04:21 PM
That's about as good a deal as you are going to get. $95 is the seat price during the regular season if you don't have season tickets.

Yeah i figured that, did i mention the $144 was for the pair not each? So i think I got a pretty good deal.

Kori Ellis
04-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah i figured that, did i mention the $144 was for the pair not each? So i think I got a pretty good deal.

For the pair??

Then definitely a great deal - you got them below face value -- that's unheard of in the playoffs.

SpursWoman
04-17-2006, 04:28 PM

Oh, damn! Good job, then! :wow :lol

jcrod
04-17-2006, 04:37 PM
yeah I did didn't I, I just double/tripled check to make sure they were for a pair.