PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Robert Horry names his threes?

ShoogarBear
04-17-2006, 09:39 PM
You known, like Darryl Dawkins used to name his dunks? To wit:

-The Maloof humpin', Queen dumpin', Break-yo-back-cause-you-got-no-Sac, Hello-ball-bouncing-out-to-me, Get-outta-your-seater, Rainbow Buzzer-Beater.

-The Piston shamin', Sheed tamin', Palace silencin', Even-Pop's-Smilin', Spurs-Last-Gasp, Save-Tim's-Ass, Why the Fug You Gonna Double Off ME?--Whee!-Three.

Solid D
04-17-2006, 09:42 PM
I like his "Boom Chocolacalicious" the best!

greyforest
04-17-2006, 09:57 PM
no, i dont

Dre_7
04-17-2006, 10:05 PM
All I know is, when I look at some of his recent box scores, I get the feeling he is very close to "Playoff mode."

exstatic
04-17-2006, 10:20 PM
You known, like Darryl Dawkins used to name his dunks? To wit:

-The Maloof humpin', Queen dumpin', Break-yo-back-cause-you-got-no-Sac, Hello-ball-bouncing-out-to-me, Get-outta-your-seater, Rainbow Buzzer-Beater.

-The Piston shamin', Sheed tamin', Palace silencin', Even-Pop's-Smilin', Spurs-Last-Gasp, Save-Tim's-Ass, Why the Fug You Gonna Double Off ME?--Whee!-Three.

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:rollin

The Spurs advancin', off the rim glancin', Riverboat dancin', aw shit I missed and am I ever pissed, I'm confused and by Phil overused MISS.

Robert has had coaches that understood him (Phil, Pop) and coaches that didn't (Ainge). He wants to fuck off from November to March, but from then on, he is absolutely one of the most dangerous weapons in basketball.

Darrin
04-17-2006, 10:27 PM
:lol If he doesn't, he should.

Samr
04-17-2006, 10:36 PM
He doesn't have time to name his threes.

History will forever record them as "Spurs- W"