PDA

View Full Version : Sacto is in trouble

TDfan2007
04-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Tim and Manu are turning it on. Bruce and the rest of our 3 point shooters are on fire, and our defense is slowly but surely improving. Sacramento is screwed.

btw, the Tim we're seeing now will average 23+ pts and 12+ rbs in the playoffs, book it!

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Borosai
04-17-2006, 10:31 PM
I just got killer wood

thewatcher
04-17-2006, 10:34 PM
4-0 or 4-1 book it! :elephant

TDfan2007
04-17-2006, 10:34 PM
LMAO @ your sig. Priceless.

efrem1
04-17-2006, 10:36 PM
The Kings will abdicate.

Prepare to joust. Spurs bait!!

FilSpursFan
04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Artest vs. Bowen... hmmm!

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Tim and Manu are turning it on. Bruce and the rest of our 3 point shooters are on fire, and our defense is slowly but surely improving. Sacramento is screwed.

btw, the Tim we're seeing now will average 23+ pts and 12+ rbs in the playoffs, book it!

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephantdon't count them out yet. I saw them playing with Artest on the team and I saw some good plays there. This team is not a team we can easily dispatch in 4 games. Bibby is kind of energized right now. Brad Miller is playing like 54%(?)FG in the last few games and they ARE 100% healthy. Their big men can easily tire Tim Duncan just going into the 1st few games in the playoffs.

but like the Denver Nuggets of last yr we can beat this team. I suggest they just let the Spurs win the 1st game in the playoffs. 'cause if they will try to beat this team, IT WILL JUST ENERGIZE THE DUNCAN & MANU just like in the 2003/2005 playoffs. :D

ponky
04-18-2006, 12:12 AM
don't count them out yet. I saw them playing with Artest on the team and I saw some good plays there. This team is not a team we can easily dispatch in 4 games. Bibby is kind of energized right now. Brad Miller is playing like 54%(?)FG in the last few games and they ARE 100% healthy. Their big men can easily tire Tim Duncan just going into the 1st few games in the playoffs.

but like the Denver Nuggets of last yr we can beat this team. I suggest they just let the Spurs win the 1st game in the playoffs. 'cause if they will try to beat this team, IT WILL JUST ENERGIZE THE DUNCAN & MANU just like in the 2003/2005 playoffs. :D

there is no way a sweep will happen in the first round, the kings are playing well right now, artest has really stepped up...you can't just go by what you saw tonight, jazz didn't have their best player on the floor at all tonight and neither did the wolves in the last game

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 12:17 AM
there is no way a sweep will happen in the first round, the kings are playing well right now, artest has really stepped up...you can't just go by what you saw tonight, jazz didn't have their best player on the floor at all tonight and neither did the wolves in the last gamewell, i think they didn't gauge a sweep based on just tonights game.

but a sweep is possible but it cannot be guaranteed.

Sec24Row7
04-18-2006, 12:22 AM
I hate that we have to play Sacto.

Artest is crazy enough and stupid enough to try to hurt somebody.

T Park
04-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Spurs in 5.

6 at the VERY most.

Rasho will play more, hence the defense will be better.

Mohammed honks are gonna hate it.

Budkin
04-18-2006, 12:38 AM
:lmao at Borosai's sig.... Nash in Breakin'. Hell yeah!

MI21
04-18-2006, 12:43 AM
I like the Spurs facing tough teams in the first round, I think it wakes them up and gives them a scare. Reminds them it's playoff time sort of deal.

Phoenix in 2003 and Denver in 2005 were incredibly tough outs, Sacramento will be the same.

atxrocker
04-18-2006, 01:27 AM
this threads pretty funny. good thing your heads are bigger than the players. im sure the spurs will win , but sac is the most threatning 8th seed in the west. interesting matchups. this will be a fun series, and I will enjoy it no matter what. The turn around our team has had since aquiring Artest is a good start. our guys will play hard. I hope Reef plays some inspired ball for his first taste of the playoffs. I cant wait for this series to start already. moves will be made this off-season and we will continue to improve. go sac!

timvp
04-18-2006, 01:29 AM
sac is the most threatning 8th seed in the west.

Can't argue with that.

:drunk

orhe
04-18-2006, 02:11 AM
^^^

hahahaha

Dre_7
04-18-2006, 02:33 AM
So are we playin Sacto for sure? LAL clenthed the 7th, or can they switch?

T Park
04-18-2006, 02:43 AM
Read my thread Dre 7 in the Go Kings GO Hornets thread :)

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 02:57 AM
So are we playin Sacto for sure? LAL clenthed the 7th, or can they switch?

The Lakers are one win from cementing the No. 7 seed, and will know going into Wednesday's finale against the Hornets whether a victory is even necessary.
Sacramento plays host to Seattle on Tuesday and could put pressure on L.A. by continuing their hot play. No disrespect to Phoenix, but both teams jockeying to earn that No. 7 seed would much prefer facing the Suns than the Spurs. (CBS Sportsline)

Lakers #7 - 44-37 (1 game left vs NO)
Sacramento#8 - 43-38 (1 game left vs Sonics)

The Kings, who have won 17 of their last 20 home games, can finish seventh in the West only if they beat Seattle on Tuesday night and the Hornets upset the Lakers (44-37) on Wednesday. If not, Sacramento likely will open the postseason in San Antonio against the defending NBA champions.

cs100
04-18-2006, 05:00 AM
I don't think the Hornets can beat a focused LAL team.

I want us to play SAC because people are now saying that SAC can upset us. They said the same thing about Denver last year. It will be nice to shut the media up.

Will it be easy? I don't think so. SAC plays decent defense. But, they do count on that outside shot, whether it is falling or not. I think we take it in 5 or 6.

I just hope that one of their thuggish players does not injure any of our players. Losing tends to make certain players frustrated and they can do damage with their dirty tactics.

foodie2
04-18-2006, 05:55 AM
Will it be easy? I don't think so. SAC plays decent defense. But, they do count on that outside shot, whether it is falling or not. I think we take it in 5 or 6.

True--but it seems that the Spurs are kind of depending on their outside shot a little too much, too. Their defense has stepped up somewhat (with the exception of Nazr's performance last night) but that over-reliance on the 3-pointer has worried me of late.

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2006, 06:53 AM
i really feel sorry for the kings, sweep, easy win, next!

Extra Stout
04-18-2006, 08:10 AM
there is no way a sweep will happen in the first round, the kings are playing well right now, artest has really stepped up...you can't just go by what you saw tonight, jazz didn't have their best player on the floor at all tonight and neither did the wolves in the last game

The Spurs were gunning for the top seed, the Jazz were playing out the string... so were the Wolves...

Spurs fans are making too much out of these wins. The euphoria is irrational.

That said, they will beat the Kings, probably in 5.

pache100
04-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I hate that we have to play Sacto.

Artest is crazy enough and stupid enough to try to hurt somebody.

I'm really not that worried about Artest...although it wouldn't surprise me to see him tossed from a game because he gets so violent when he's frustrated. What I dread is...having to look at...Bibby... for 4+ games...http://i3.tinypic.com/vrzwqd.gif http://i3.tinypic.com/vrzwiw.gif http://i3.tinypic.com/vrzx1g.gif http://i3.tinypic.com/vrzyn7.gif http://i3.tinypic.com/vrzyw4.gif :sick :madrun

http://i3.tinypic.com/vs008w.jpg

That is one ugly dude.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2006, 09:00 AM
No way the spurs sweep. It will go 6. Book it.