PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

Kong
04-17-2006, 11:59 PM
All I want for Christmas is 16 playoff wins beginning in April and ending in June for the San Antonio Spurs.

Only on this board would the Aggie favorite thumbsup emoticon be typed as tu.

ponky
04-18-2006, 12:00 AM
santa's not real and god is a mavs fan

Darrin
04-18-2006, 12:03 AM

God is a Mavs fan? He has a funny way of showing his affection. I guess the meek shall inherit the earth.

Another thing I like about the playoffs? We become more militant about our favorite teams and the trash-talking ensues.

spurs=bling
04-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Nope he is a SPURS fan :spin

ponky
04-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Nope he is a SPURS fan :spin

oh well, if that's the case guess i'll start sleeping in on sundays

ponky
04-18-2006, 12:06 AM
God is a Mavs fan? He has a funny way of showing his affection. I guess the meek shall inherit the earth.

Another thing I like about the playoffs? We become more militant about our favorite teams and the trash-talking ensues.

yeah i love trash-talking but i feel like some people are so thin-skinned they take it personally and start name-calling...anyway, i'll be back when you guys lose your first game to the kings, haha :lol

JamStone
04-18-2006, 12:19 AM
So, was God on vacation when the Lakers won all those championships? God canNOT be a Lakers fan. That franchise is way too evil.

T Park
04-18-2006, 12:21 AM
God canNOT be a Lakers fan. That franchise is way too evil.

More evidence of why Pistons fans, and Spurs fans get along so well :lol

Jdspur20
04-18-2006, 03:05 AM
yeah i love trash-talking but i feel like some people are so thin-skinned they take it personally and start name-calling...anyway, i'll be back when you guys lose your first game to the kings, haha :lol

and then when we win the series you will go crawling back under the rock from which you came from. worry about your own little team.