PDA

View Full Version : DEA Agent Who Shot Self In Foot Sues U.S.

CosmicCowboy
04-18-2006, 08:37 AM
:lmao

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0411061foot1.html

There is a link to the video there...

You would think this fool would just hope it would finally go away. I actually have to give the guy some credit...he stayed remarkably composed after shooting himself and finished his "gun safety" presentation.

pache100
04-18-2006, 09:05 AM
:lmao I actually have to give the guy some credit...he stayed remarkably composed after shooting himself and finished his "gun safety" presentation.

HOW was he not bleeding all over the place up there?

Vashner
04-18-2006, 02:14 PM
He is / was a moron.

Edit Add: Rule - Never point a firearm at anything you do NOT want to destroy.
Rule - Always assume firearm is loaded

Going into a classroom he should of unloaded the weapon as soon as it was removed from the holster while pointing AWAY from the students. Then you TRIPLE check that it's empty by looking thru the barrel to the ejection port after you have racked it a couple times.

As a police office he was trained this. He was tested on this. He failed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM
:td Moron. I hope the judge throws it out and calls him a dumbass while he's at it.

jman3000
04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
While I agree that it was entirely his fault for the firearm discharging on his foot, he is sueing because the other DEA agents helped the proliferation of the video and thus ruined his life. He is basically saying that he is unable to find any work because he is seen as a walking joke. I don't know about his claim that he was the best undercover agent in the entire DEA, but I can definately see how the agencies employees who were handed the film helped ruin his career.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Um, the trainer shouldn't be upset about his idiotic mishap being used as a training op.

exstatic
04-18-2006, 10:34 PM
There's a Bush family member working for the DEA?

T Park
04-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Tort reform please for the love of god....

Vashner
04-19-2006, 01:29 AM
There's a Bush family member working for the DEA?
You mean Cheney relative?

:elephant

BTW Bush keeps Saddams pistol in his desk. Unloaded of course.. just funny.. O WN T.