PDA

View Full Version : Hey Spurs Fans

Gunny
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Don't get to comfortable, and whatever you do DO NOT look beyond the first round. Chances are, you will be playing the Kings and we are ready for anything. But if by chance you play the Lakers, you need to put a hurtin' on them that will last untill nest season. Regardless, good luck in the playoffs. I've been a Duncan fan for awhile. He is a class act and an all around good guy.

Semper Fi
Gunny

Despot
04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
So, what day do the Finals start?? I need to make plans to be in SA about the time games 3 and 4 maybe 5 are played. And thanx for the compliments.

Melmart1
04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
"we" are ready for anything? Yet you are a Raptors fan, not a Kings fan? I don't get it...

ALVAREZ6
04-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Raptors/Kings fan, keep dreamin.

missmyzte
04-18-2006, 06:47 PM
dude, at least when I went to a Kings forum I was cool about it.

Despot
04-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Ha Ha!! I didn't catch the "we" thing. No wonder he wants us to put a hurt on the lakers, but I don't think his comments are inflammatory. I at least give him props for being a fan of a team that are headed for a cliff.

dude, at least when I went to a Kings forum I was cool about it.

:lol He is asking for us to give the lakers a beating on a Spurs forum. What makes that uncool?

Kori Ellis
04-18-2006, 06:58 PM
The Raptors have fans?

Spurologist
04-18-2006, 07:25 PM
The Raptors have fans?

Translation: welcome to the forum. Gunny.

My urban dictionary defines you as:

gunny 9 thumbs down

Another word for a mindless tart who bumbles through the world not knowing who or what he is. One who maliciously seeks to destroy trust barriers. A person who continually redefines the word stupid.

1Parker1
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
The Raptors have fans?

:lmao Hey, I didn't realize the Blazers had fans either until I came to this forum. So I guess anything is possible. :smokin

Summers
04-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Confusing post of the day award. :)

Mrs.Szczerbiak
04-18-2006, 08:05 PM
I smell fear :)

SPURS21
04-18-2006, 08:10 PM
hey you guys can't hate on toronto, if the Raps could finsih anywhere near a 40 win season every game would be sold out...if anything it has been the management that has khurt the fan base but it's coming back....

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2006, 09:53 PM
i think he still doesnt know which team to troll for for :(:(

spurs=bling
04-18-2006, 10:08 PM
The Raptors have fans?
:lol
i didn't know the hawk,hornets,and bobcats had fans til a couple of weeks ago we went to Dallas. i saw those three jerseys in the 2 days we were in Dallas.

SpursWoman
04-18-2006, 10:13 PM
The Raptors have fans?

Yeah, they bowl every Tuesdays & Thursdays with the Hawks fans. :)

ShoogarBear
04-18-2006, 10:46 PM
The Raptors have fans?
Some of the most knowledgable and experienced fishermen around.

Spurminator
04-18-2006, 10:55 PM
I know I keep telling myself not to look ahead because it might somehow affect the Spurs' concentration in Round 1...

FromWayDowntown
04-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Gunny must be Ron Artest's chosen screen name; dude plays for the Kings and appreciates Tim Duncan but loves them Raptors, which makes about as much sense as anything that Ronnie has done recently.

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

Gunny
04-19-2006, 07:19 PM
"we" are ready for anything? Yet you are a Raptors fan, not a Kings fan? I don't get it...

I have no idea why you think I'm a Raptors fan, I'm a Kings fan and yes we are ready for anything.

On another note, my original post was not meant to be inflammatory. If any of you thought it was , well thats your problem deal with it. I happen to like the Spurs, they are a good team and if the Kings don't make it, I will be rooting for the Spurs

Vashner
04-19-2006, 07:21 PM
There is no one in the west besides Dallas to worry about.

Melmart1
04-19-2006, 08:45 PM
I have no idea why you think I'm a Raptors fan, I'm a Kings fan and yes we are ready for anything.

On another note, my original post was not meant to be inflammatory. If any of you thought it was , well thats your problem deal with it. I happen to like the Spurs, they are a good team and if the Kings don't make it, I will be rooting for the Spurs

Don't get all huffy with me, Mister! If I am not mistaken, you originally had the TORONTO RAPTORS listed as your favorite team below your avatar. I am hoping someone else will back me up on this, as I see you have changed it. That is why I thought you were a Raptors fan and so your original post about the Kings was confusing, as one has nothing to do with the other.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :lol

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 08:47 PM
He did have Toronto Raptors.

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Don't get all huffy with me, Mister! If I am not mistaken, you originally had the TORONTO RAPTORS listed as your favorite team below your avatar. I am hoping someone else will back me up on this, as I see you have changed it. That is why I thought you were a Raptors fan and so your original post about the Kings was confusing, as one has nothing to do with the other.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :lol

yeah it was originally listed as Toronto

Melmart1
04-19-2006, 08:56 PM
yeah it was originally listed as Toronto

Thanks, guys. I knew I wasn't hallucinating. Much.

efrem1
04-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Don't get to comfortable, and whatever you do DO NOT look beyond the first round. Chances are, you will be playing the Kings and we are ready for anything. But if by chance you play the Lakers, you need to put a hurtin' on them that will last untill nest season. Regardless, good luck in the playoffs. I've been a Duncan fan for awhile. He is a class act and an all around good guy.

Semper Fi
Gunny

Well, Gunny I live in Sacto and Artest tees me off. It is time for the return of SPURTACUS!!!!! Prepare for your doom. :elephant