PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan: "My foot feels great"

Leetonidas
04-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Just heard that on ESPN from Tim Leghler. Is this is any articles? I never read it.

ducks
04-18-2006, 08:10 PM
damm the spurs just won the nba title

lil'mo
04-18-2006, 08:10 PM
duncan was lying about his pf the whole time

exstatic
04-18-2006, 08:24 PM
On that foot hinges the Spurs chances. When he is aggressive and requiring double teams, it's a shooting gallery for our perimeters, like last night. When his mobility is compromised, all shots on the perimeter are contested and few fall.

Damn, it's good to see him running, jumping and moving well.

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Just heard that on ESPN from Tim Leghler. Is this is any articles? I never read it.never read any. But there's one article where Duncan talked about his health and Manu too!

The Spurs scored 55 points in the first half without shooting a free throw. It was the first time since Feb. 6, 1979, in a game against the Lakers in Los Angeles, that the Spurs had not shot a free throw in a half.

--The victory was the 62nd of the season, matching the 1994-95 Spurs. With one game remaining, Wednesday in Houston, the Spurs have a chance to break that record.

--Manu Ginobili, who led the Spurs in scoring, said his injuries have him about 80 percent effective.

"I'm feeling better," Ginobili said. "I'm a little rusty and out of rhythm, but I think it's normal. I'm optimistic about the future."

Tim Duncan also declared himself feeling better than he has been in a long while.

"Health is the most important thing for us," Duncan said. "I am feeling good right now, and with that in mind, we are really coming together as we head into the playoffs."

QUOTE TO NOTE
"If you see the numbers, we're even better (than last year). It was a tough season. Dallas had a great year, but we still won it. We won two or three more games, so we had a great season." -- Manu Ginobili, on the Spurs having won 62 games, matching the franchise record.
:madrun

---------------------------
Note that Duncan, Manu, and Rasho were not even 100% entering the playoffs last yr. and won it all.
and this time they have added Finley & NVE to help them in scoring.

:flag:

usckk
04-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I need official confirmation

weebo
04-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Its great news if its true!

1Parker1
04-18-2006, 08:42 PM
I need official confirmation

See the last three Spurs games for confirmation. :)

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 08:53 PM
See the last three Spurs games for confirmation. :)right! :clap :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-18-2006, 09:11 PM
See the last three Spurs games for confirmation. :)
pnwed!

TMTTRIO
04-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Here are some of the postgame quotes from Tim and Manu. It sounds like Tim is ready for the playoffs :elephant :

Tim Duncan
On his health - “Health is the most important thing for us. I am feeling good right now and with that in mind we are really coming together as we head into the playoffs.”
On having home court advantage in the Western Conference playoffs - “With home court advantage we are in a spot that we want to be in. We are going to do what we can with it. We had a good season. We had some rough patches, but those are the times that we come together and solidify ourselves as a team.”

Manu Ginobili

On his health - “I’m feeling about 80%. I’m feeling better. I’m a little rusty and out of rhythm, but I think it’s normal. I’m optimistic about the future. Next week is very important for me. I am trying to take more shots and do more things so that I feel more comfortable and more relaxed.”
On the Spurs as they head into the playoffs - “We feel like we are where we want to be as a team right now. We have had some tough games throughout the season, but we are ready. I think that we have played very well the past two games. We are ready. We know that when you have a long season it is hard to finish because you know that the playoffs are around the corner. We are getting healthy and we are playing well.”

samikeyp
04-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Good....one less thing to worry about. :)

mavsfan1000
04-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Denial is a bad thing. Duncan doesn't like excuses and since the playoffs are here he better not create doubt to his teammates.

T Park
04-18-2006, 10:01 PM
???

Kori Ellis
04-18-2006, 10:02 PM
That quote is from the postgame of few games ago.

I was there when he said it, but I'll find it in print for you.

genghisrex
04-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Denial is a bad thing.
Irony.

DDS4
04-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Scary.

Gettin' healthier.
Even better than last year.

Scary.

SpursWoman
04-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Irony.

I love irony. :)

PM5K
04-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Good and great aren't the same, which one is it?

Dre_7
04-18-2006, 10:31 PM
pnwed!

And believe TDMVPDPOY, he knows ALOT about getting pwned. :lol

Obstructed_View
04-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Denial is a bad thing. Duncan doesn't like excuses and since the playoffs are here he better not create doubt to his teammates.
Any doubt his teammates (or I) had vanished when he absolutely embarassed Okur with that crossover/up and under move. He hasn't moved that well since maybe early last year.

atxrocker
04-19-2006, 12:48 AM
timmy and ginobli are both not 100% yet.. he may be feeling better but he is still not back to normal Tim Duncan contributions..

RON ARTEST
04-19-2006, 12:50 AM
timmy and ginobli are both not 100% yet.. he may be feeling better but he is still not back to normal Tim Duncan contributions..
i agree. anyone who thinks hes 100% is crazy.

Obstructed_View
04-19-2006, 12:50 AM
And that should scare the fuck out of every team in the playoffs.

T Park
04-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Any doubt his teammates (or I) had vanished when he absolutely embarassed Okur with that crossover/up and under move. He hasn't moved that well since maybe early last year.

Mine dissapeared with that spin move on Dwight Howard last week.

THAT was vintage Duncan.

Dudes been playin possum the last month

God I hope he averages high 20s and 15 boards a game and just dominates, and shuts up all the haters from last year and this year.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 01:24 AM
tim duncan is playin mind games again with his enemies, im trully really fit, seriously i am :D

motivated td = unstoppable
unmotivated td = unstoppable

booby man is goin to dominate this playoffs on one foot.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Sweep Pistons!!

fonzy16
04-19-2006, 06:28 AM
It's over! :smokin :drunk