View Full Version : The nickname of Tim in china

jiangrong
04-18-2006, 11:00 PM
I am a chinese boy, my english isn't good. Perhaps my words cann't rightly express my meaning, but I will try my best. There are very very many people are Tim's fans in china . I think that in china the number of Tim's fans is only less than Yao and Kobe. Tim is my favorite player. In chinese forum , fans of Tim give Tim a nickname:booby(呆子). Because when he play , there are very very little expression on his face. I can ensure that the nickname is entirely start from the favor. We very very hope that Tim can attend the Olympic of Beijing in 2008, but I know the possibility is very very little.

carina_gino20
04-18-2006, 11:02 PM
I am a chinese boy, my english isn't good. Perhaps my words cann't rightly express my meaning, but I will try my best. There are very very many people are Tim's fans in china . I think that in china the number of Tim's fans is only less than Yao and Kobe. :tu Tim is my favorite player. In chinese forum , fans of Tim give Tim a nickname:booby :lol (呆子). Because when he play , there are very very little expression on his face. I can ensure that the nickname is entirely start from the favor. We very very hope that Tim can attend the Olympic of Beijing in 2008, but I know the possibility is very very little.

Leetonidas
04-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Booby?

spurs=bling
04-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Booby?
i guess in China they belive in C.H.E.S.T.?

Leetonidas
04-18-2006, 11:05 PM
:lol

SpursDork
04-18-2006, 11:07 PM
That's the funniest thing ever :lol

I've also heard of "Stone Buddha" ...

FromWayDowntown
04-18-2006, 11:12 PM
I am a chinese boy, my english isn't good. Perhaps my words cann't rightly express my meaning, but I will try my best. There are very very many people are Tim's fans in china . I think that in china the number of Tim's fans is only less than Yao and Kobe. Tim is my favorite player. In chinese forum , fans of Tim give Tim a nickname:booby(呆子). Because when he play , there are very very little expression on his face. I can ensure that the nickname is entirely start from the favor. We very very hope that Tim can attend the Olympic of Beijing in 2008, but I know the possibility is very very little.

Your grammar and usage are as good as or better than the grammar and usage of many posters in this forum -- and they are born and educated in the United States!

Welcome!!

jiangrong
04-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Booby?

Perhaps my expression is wrong. Gawk? Goof ? The nickname given by chinese fans is start from the favor of Tim , not dislike.

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 11:15 PM
i guess in China they belive in C.H.E.S.T.?they believe in "booby". opps, Duncan...:lmao

jiangrong
04-18-2006, 11:16 PM
That's the funniest thing ever :lol

I've also heard of "Stone Buddha" ...

"Stone Buddha" is often appeared in the official newspaper or magazine. The nickname "booby" is given by the fans of Tim in chinese forum.

Leetonidas
04-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Perhaps my expression is wrong. Gawk? Goof ? The nickname given by chinese fans is start from the favor of Tim , not dislike.

Gawk and goof wouldn't be a good one. We'll go with Booby, that sounds pretty funny.

jiangrong
Your grammar and usage are as good as or better than the grammar and usage of many posters in this forum -- and they are born and educated in the United States!

Welcome!!

thanks a lot

milkyway21
Perhaps my expression is wrong. Gawk? Goof ? The nickname given by chinese fans is start from the favor of Tim , not dislike.hey jiangrong, what is the meaning of Booby in English? Is this a Chinese word? :angel

1Parker1
04-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Damn, if Tim's nickname is Booby, what the heck do people call Kobe in China? :smokin

spurs=bling
04-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Damn, if Tim's nickname is Booby, what the heck do people call Kobe in China? :smokin
:lol i don't want to know

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Damn, if Tim's nickname is Booby, what the heck do people call Kobe in China? :smokinisn't "Kobe" a dish or a place they used to eat in Japan?

Melmart1
04-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Kobe is a type of beef steak, some of the best food you will ever eat. But it's Japanese, not Chinese.

cs100
04-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Welcome to the forum jiangrong. :)

In many languages, direct translations don't work. Also, sometimes, cultural meaning is different.

Anyway, I like it. Booby Duncan is looking good as we get closer to the playoffs. Duncan may not receive any of the regular season awards this year, but if he keeps getting better, he will end up with the greatest award: the championship and maybe even the finals MVP. :smokin:

Kori Ellis
04-18-2006, 11:42 PM

If you mean "goof", then I think the English word you are looking for is "boob". Do they think Tim is goofy? (in a good way)

ShoogarBear
04-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Booby?

Tim better hope Horry doesn't find out about this . . .

timvp
04-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Booby it is. Perfect nickname :tu

These Chinese posters are awesome.

timvp
04-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Booby rules.

spurs=bling
04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Booby?

I wonder if Horry lurks....

cs100
04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Booby?

^^ :lmao :lol

Let's see:

Big Shot Bobby and The Big Booby Fundamental. :D

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 11:49 PM
i think booby is a bird. A diver.

A bird that glide under water at almost as great a degree of swiftness as when flying in the air.

Kori Ellis
04-18-2006, 11:50 PM
i think booby is a bird. A diver.

A bird that glide under water at almost as great a degree of swiftness as when flying in the air.

But he's saying the word means "goof" in English. So he probably means "boob". So booby is cool I guess :lmao

Despot
04-18-2006, 11:52 PM
So, is this why Trainwrecks title is "I Like Boobs"?

milkyway21
04-18-2006, 11:54 PM
But he's saying the word means "goof" in English. So he probably means "boob". So booby is cool I guess :lmaobooby birds got their name from the word "bobo" or "comedian".

maybe. Anyway, whatever it is, i like the new Tim Duncan nickname. yeah it's cool. :lol

ShoogarBear
04-18-2006, 11:56 PM
The bravatars were a foreshadowing.

It's a sign, I'm telling you.

Now you gals can say you're just showing your support for Tim.

spurs=bling
04-18-2006, 11:57 PM
So, is this why Trainwrecks title is "I Like Boobs"?

jmard5
04-19-2006, 12:47 AM
fans of Tim give Tim a nickname:booby(呆子). Because when he play , there are very very little expression on his face.

Must be something pertaining to "stoic".

JamStone
04-19-2006, 01:06 AM
When booby is sore, booby should get rubbed on.

Many man try to make moves on booby.

Many man get rejected by booby.

Ever heard of a Hall of Fame booby?

Double double = DD ... that means booby was BIG.

Booby likes to squeeze ball before play.

Tony Parker makes a lot of passes at booby.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 01:20 AM
i think the chinese have been staring at the girls avatars in here too much :D ( . )( . ) boobies :D:D hahaha

everyone remember joe dumars, if you say du mars then its a really realy bad word in vietnamese, like f u m** :(

i bet yah most chinese fans kiss there finger and rub there boobie when tim duncan plays :D:D queer eye for the chinese guys

Vashner
04-19-2006, 01:37 AM
You know what they call Yao Ming?

Overhyped.. no rings...

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 01:46 AM
But he's saying the word means "goof" in English. So he probably means "boob". So booby is cool I guess :lmao

I say that I don't know how to rightly express my meaning. I don't know the difference between the words :booby ,goof and gawk.....

The nickname "booby" in chinese forum means cool, calm, short-spoken and little expression on the face. It is a commendatory word.

cs100
04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
That sounds like stoic to me. The meaning is exactly what Duncan represents - a quiet champion. :tu :)

Main Entry: stoic
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: philosophic
Synonyms: aloof, apathetic, calm, cool, detached, dispassionate, dry, enduring, impassive, imperturbable, indifferent, indomitable, long-suffering, matter-of-fact, patient, phlegmatic, resigned, self-controlled, sober, stoical, stolid, unconcerned, unemotional, unflappable, unmoved
Source: Roget's New Millennium Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright ゥ 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 02:08 AM
In china ,there is a special forum of spurs, that is organized by the fans of spurs, and Tim's fans occupy most.

www.chinaspurs.com

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 02:09 AM
they are lucky tim duncan doesnt look like this guy
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5697/kevinnealonlittlenicky0014mt.th.jpg

milkyway21
04-19-2006, 04:01 AM
The nickname "booby" in chinese forum means cool, calm, short-spoken and little expression on the face. It is a commendatory word.

he! he! it is Tim Duncan -the gentle giant :D

Slo spurs fan
04-19-2006, 04:06 AM
Let's see:

Big Shot Bobby and The Big Booby Fundamental. :D
:lmao

pwilliam
04-19-2006, 04:29 AM
I am a Chinese but I don't know what "booby" means.

I have only heard of "Stone Buddha" as Duncan's nickname.

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 04:41 AM
I am a Chinese but I don't know what "booby" means.

I have only heard of "Stone Buddha" as Duncan's nickname.

When you entry the forum "www.sohu.com" and "www.chinaspurs.com", you can find that very few fans call Tim 'Stone Buddha". The most fans call him booby (the chinese is “呆子”). The reasons I have said. Perhaps the word "booby" isn't right to express my meaning.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 04:46 AM
the b squad

beno/bowen/barry/bobby/booby

pwilliam
04-19-2006, 05:03 AM
When you entry the forum "www.sohu.com" and "www.chinaspurs.com", you can find that very few fans call Tim 'Stone Buddha". The most fans call him booby (the chinese is “呆子”). The reasons I have said. Perhaps the word "booby" isn't right to express my meaning.

My computer can't display your Chinese character correctly, but after I browse through the ChinaSpurs.com and some other Chinese websites, I guess what you mean is "stone tower"(石塔), right?

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 05:36 AM
My computer can't display your Chinese character correctly, but after I browse through the ChinaSpurs.com and some other Chinese websites, I guess what you mean is "stone tower"(石塔), right?

If it is possible, you can read the article: http://club.sports.sohu.com/read_elite.php?b=basketball&a=1452753

The article is about of the spurs. In the forum, very very fans call Tim "booby". After you read the article, perhaps you can help me to translate the nickname rightly.

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Stone Buddha is actually very, very cool.

I guess we'll wait to see if there's a better translation for "booby".

spurster
04-19-2006, 07:17 AM
Better than titmouse maybe.

xcoriate
04-19-2006, 07:33 AM
^ RACK ^

This thread :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 07:46 AM
:lmao at no one telling the original poster what "booby" means in english.

and I'll agree with cs100 & the other chinese poster .. he most likely means stoic.

waynewell
04-19-2006, 07:56 AM
hi, jiangrong
I am one of fans of duncan from china,too.

to milkway21. bobby isn't a kind of bird when we use it as the nickname of Duncan.

It is just because Tim doesn't have much expression on his face,
so we call him booby.
In china, it is said that a person with high IQ looks like a fool. In that way, we use the word "booby" as the nickname of Tim.

Lebowski Brickowski
04-19-2006, 09:15 AM
this thread rules. :tu Welcome all Chinese Spurs fans. You guys are a GREAT addition to the forum!

pwilliam
04-19-2006, 09:31 AM
If it is possible, you can read the article: http://club.sports.sohu.com/read_elite.php?b=basketball&a=1452753

The article is about of the spurs. In the forum, very very fans call Tim "booby". After you read the article, perhaps you can help me to translate the nickname rightly.

After I read the article, "booby" seems to be the right word.

In Chinese, there is a proverb "A man of great wisdom often seems slowwitted". Those who call Duncan "booby" mean the same.

NyKco
04-19-2006, 09:36 AM
I am Spanish am going to say the nicknames in Spain

Bruce Bowen = Bruce Lee
Tony Parker = O la la

Others

Nowitzki = Robin Hood
Royal Ivey = I dress and do not not dressed :lol
Jermaine O'Neal = Other one
Ricky Davis = The Pirate
Mikki Noodle Moore :lol
Gary In The Ghetto Payton
Kenyon Brute Martin

pwilliam
04-19-2006, 09:38 AM

Bruce Bowen = Bruce Lee

:lol :lol :lol

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 10:17 AM
hi, jiangrong

to milkway21. bobby isn't a kind of bird when we use it as the nickname of Duncan.

so we call him booby.
In china, it is said that a person with high IQ looks like a fool. In that way, we use the word "booby" as the nickname of Tim.

That is right. I am in Shanghai. Where are you?

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 10:36 AM

In Chinese, there is a proverb "A man of great wisdom often seems slowwitted". Those who call Duncan "booby" mean the same.

I guess that makes sense.

Kori really needs to get that article to Horry or Brent Barry.

1Parker1
04-19-2006, 10:38 AM
I guess that makes sense.

Kori really needs to get that article to Horry or Brent Barry.

:lol I bet Shoogarbear has about a 1000 witty comebacks himself for the whole Timt he Booby thing.

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 11:25 AM
:lol I bet Shoogarbear has about a 1000 witty comebacks himself for the whole Timt he Booby thing.
I can come up with 1000 just using a pink bra.

However since you asked . . .

I guess that explains why he wears the pasties.

charmie21
04-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Booby Duncan sure sounds funny at first.. but with the meaning, it fits perfectly! Like the word is made for Booby.. ehhrr.. I mean Timmy..!

Chris
04-19-2006, 11:55 AM

Bruce Bowen = Bruce Lee

This is correct. I have heard Spanish commentary when the Spurs played against the Memphis Grizzlies. They love Pau Gasol in Spain. The commentator always referred to Bruce as Bruce Lee and whenever someone made a 3 he would say "triple'!" Spanish commentators rule!

DJREN37
04-19-2006, 12:04 PM
I like "booby" better than what the Duke fans gave him as a nickname when he played at Wake Forrest. The Duke fans use to chant "Spock" and he use to always smile and have big games against them.

Jimcs50
04-19-2006, 12:05 PM
, fans of Tim give Tim a nickname:booby.

No wonder I like TD.

:)

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-19-2006, 12:11 PM
"And the Pistons defenders pressure Duncan at the half court line. It's a booby trap!"

texbound
04-19-2006, 12:16 PM
That is right. I am in Shanghai. Where are you?

Welcome Jiangrong. That's why I love this forum. So many people from other cultures on this board.

I love Shanghai. It's a wonderful city (I was only there two days and stayed in the Pudong area). I spent most of my trip taking a Yangtze river cruise from Chongqing to Wuhan. Beautiful country. I plan on going back to China soon, so maybe I'll get to see more of Shanghai.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 01:00 PM
everyone just wants to rub or squeeze booby

charmie21
04-19-2006, 01:44 PM
i want to squeeze booby! Timmy the booby, that is..! LOL

timvp
04-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I guess that explains why he wears the pasties.

SpursWoman
04-19-2006, 03:19 PM
When booby is sore, booby should get rubbed on.

Many man try to make moves on booby.

Many man get rejected by booby.

Ever heard of a Hall of Fame booby?

Double double = DD ... that means booby was BIG.

Booby likes to squeeze ball before play.

Tony Parker makes a lot of passes at booby.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Summers
04-19-2006, 03:20 PM

That's cool! :)

SpursWoman
04-19-2006, 03:25 PM
After I read the article, "booby" seems to be the right word..

I dunno ... do I explain or not? :lol

Summers
04-19-2006, 03:32 PM
I dunno ... do I explain or not? :lol

Nah! :lol There's definitely something lost in translation, but it's well-intentioned.

Summers
04-19-2006, 03:34 PM
We very very hope that Tim can attend the Olympic of Beijing in 2008, but I know the possibility is very very little.

Oh, amongst all the confusion, nobody mentioned that Tim will probably not play in the Olympics again. He had a bad experience in Athens and said he wouldn't play internationally again. :( I think Kobe will be there, though, so that should make a few Chinese NBA fans happy.

dmac
04-19-2006, 03:35 PM
In chinese forum , fans of Tim give Tim a nickname:booby(呆子).
I am 3/4 Chinese. What is the phonetic word in Mandarin Pinyin?

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 03:41 PM
in my language booby = titties :D:D

TimFan
04-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I am 3/4 Chinese. What is the phonetic word in Mandarin Pinyin?

It is Dai Zi 呆子. Some overseas Chinese fans also call him "Deng Dai 邓呆" or "Mu Mu 木 木". All are very cute nicknames, full of fondness.
:spin

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 05:01 PM
mu mu sounds like a name for a puppy man, just like mimi :(:(

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 05:06 PM
How often do you get to see NBA games in China?

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 05:44 PM
in my language booby = titties :D:D

booby or boobies :
tits
titties
breasts
mammary
mammary glands
fun bags
pillow twins

etc etc etc.

see avatar for further clarification.

Tigole Bitties
04-19-2006, 05:52 PM
It is Dai Zi エラモ. Some overseas Chinese fans also call him "Deng Dai オヒエ" or "Mu Mu トセ トセ". All are very cute nicknames, full of fondness.
:spin

Dai Zi? Doesn't that mean "bag"? So booby = funbags?

Mu Mu? Doesn't that mean "Wood wood"? Twin wood? 7 foot wood? Morningwood?

Ni ma hao... err... ni hao ma!

t(-_-t)

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 05:56 PM
oi rapper, u speak canto/mando or what?

isnt dai zi some nickname for sum f4 member.....

Spurologist
04-19-2006, 06:16 PM
BOOBY? :lmao

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
How often do you get to see NBA games in China?

About 3 games every week. If it is the playoffs, watch more

jiangrong
04-19-2006, 06:36 PM
Welcome Jiangrong. That's why I love this forum. So many people from other cultures on this board.

I love Shanghai. It's a wonderful city (I was only there two days and stayed in the Pudong area). I spent most of my trip taking a Yangtze river cruise from Chongqing to Wuhan. Beautiful country. I plan on going back to China soon, so maybe I'll get to see more of Shanghai.

Welcome to china again. If it's possible, I can guide free.

exstatic
04-19-2006, 06:57 PM

A fan of the bravatar brigade, perhaps?

Spurologist
04-19-2006, 06:59 PM
About 3 games every week. If it is the playoffs, watch more

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are going to watching more games come next week.

ALVAREZ6
04-19-2006, 08:40 PM
booby???

:lmao

milkyway21
04-19-2006, 08:47 PM
hi, jiangrong

so we call him booby. In china, it is said that a person with high IQ looks like a fool. In that way, we use the word "booby" as the nickname of Tim.thanks for explaining it to me spurs fan...:D

Mr.Clutch
04-20-2006, 06:03 AM
i'm from China 2.

if here is anybody know chinese,welcome to www.chinaspurs.com

maybe my english is poor

did i say clearly?

TDMVPDPOY
04-20-2006, 06:44 AM
how many members are on chinaspurs? compared to here?

Rapper
04-20-2006, 07:45 AM
YEAH!!!

All right!booby!
For Chinese! this name is great!!

jiangrong!!Do you remember me??

We All come from china

I like you so much!

Summers
04-20-2006, 07:47 AM

It looks like a cool site, except, ya know, I can't read any of it.

Rapper
04-20-2006, 07:48 AM
i'm from China 2.

if here is anybody know chinese,welcome to www.chinaspurs.com

maybe my english is poor

did i say clearly?

2??? 2 is mean two

isn't too

but I thinl Us spurs fans can understandable your mean

Rapper
04-20-2006, 07:49 AM
2??? 2 is mean two

isn't" too"

but I think Us spurs fans can understandable your mean

jiangrong
04-20-2006, 07:52 AM
YEAH!!!

All right!booby!
For Chinese! this name is great!!

jiangrong!!Do you remember me??

We All come from china

I like you so much!

I want to send an Email to you, but tomorrow I have an interview with Dell company. I must prepare for it. After the interview, I will write to you

Rapper
04-20-2006, 07:56 AM
oi rapper, u speak canto/mando or what?

isnt dai zi some nickname for sum f4 member.....

In my hometown hong kong china

we all speak cantonese!!

but we also can speak mando!!

Because of these days

Mando is international language!!

Rapper
04-20-2006, 08:02 AM
I want to send an Email to you, but tomorrow I have an interview with Dell company. I must prepare for it. After the interview, I will write to you

"コテオト..嫋矢}.ホメヒヤレホメオトmsnヨミシモネチヒト翆ヒ,モミソユヤレソエソエ
ソソ,ヤレテタオトユ悼ッ.セケネサヨvヨミホト..ソレコマ..フォヒャチヒ"

Us spurs fans can't know what are we talking about! :lol

only if you can know the chinese

Rapper
04-20-2006, 08:04 AM
jiangrong

please! As soon As go to www.chinaspurs.com

I would like you join us

Look this tapic

http://www.chinaspurs.com/forum//showthread.php?t=6651

Rapper
04-20-2006, 08:07 AM

Bruce Bowen = Bruce Lee
Tony Parker = O la la

Others

Nowitzki = Robin Hood
Royal Ivey = I dress and do not not dressed :lol
Jermaine O'Neal = Other one
Ricky Davis = The Pirate
Mikki Noodle Moore :lol
Gary In The Ghetto Payton
Kenyon Brute Martin

O la la??=tony parker

is funny!!!

Rapper
04-20-2006, 08:16 AM
You know what they call Yao Ming?

Overhyped.. no rings...

No rings ???

:madrun

jiangrong
04-20-2006, 08:19 AM

The logged members are 2977, and in the forum there are very very reader who don't register ,including me. In the forum ,the number of thread is 5306.
And in china ,there are only three NBA teams that have chinese site. The thre teams are Heat,Spurs and Rocket

Rapper
04-20-2006, 09:30 AM
The logged members are 2977, and in the forum there are very very reader who don't register ,including me. In the forum ,the number of thread is 5306.
And in china ,there are only three NBA teams that have chinese site. The thre teams are Heat,Spurs and Rocket

in addition to The pacers

www.chinapacers.com

Tigole Bitties
04-20-2006, 12:58 PM
all Your Base Are Belong To Us.

For Great Justice.

Move All Zig, Rasho.

Summers
04-20-2006, 04:40 PM
No rings ???

:madrun

Sorry.... but it's true. It means he hasn't won the championship yet, thus no ring:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/bluepooh72/ring.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
04-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Sorry.... but it's true. It means he hasn't won the championship yet, thus no ring:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/bluepooh72/ring.jpg

:cry now thats a beautiful sight... brought a littel tear to my eye just looking at it.

Mr.Clutch
04-20-2006, 11:41 PM
2??? 2 is mean two

isn't too

but I thinl Us spurs fans can understandable your mean

thanks i got it

SpursIndonesia
04-21-2006, 03:43 AM
Yao's a good guy, he'll have a good karma. One of these days, he'll be a champ too -as long TMac's back situation doesn't get any worse, and the Rox FO can assemble a decent team around both of them. :)

GrandeDavid
04-21-2006, 07:57 AM
Kobe is a type of beef steak, some of the best food you will ever eat. But it's Japanese, not Chinese.

Word! Had one at Ruth's Chris last time I was in San Antonio.

linghegirl
04-21-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm also a Chinese fans of TD.There are some misunderstands about this topic.Surely,many fans of basketball-forum of China call TD "booby".But the best faithful fans of TD named TD "Stone Buddha" or "Stone tower" ratherthan "booby".
Statisically Duncan is having one of the worst seasons of his career,but I deeply believe that TD will erupt in playoff and he will win the most valuable player,like in lastyear.
go go go~~~~TD
go go go~~~~spurs!!!!!!

charmie21
04-21-2006, 09:45 AM
I deeply believe that TD will erupt in playoff and he will win the most valuable player,like in lastyear.
go go go~~~~TD
go go go~~~~spurs!!!!!!

I agree with you linghegirl! I'll support Timmy all the way.. By the way, welcome to the forum! :spin