PDA

View Full Version : this is just too weird. Father of 64 kids rapes daughters?

CosmicCowboy
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Father of 64 jailed for raping daughters
20 April 2006

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean Muslim man with 10 wives and 64 children was sentenced to 32 years in jail and a caning for raping five of his under-age daughters, court documents showed.

The 45-year-old man, who cannot be named in order to protect the identity of his daughters, was sentenced after he pleaded guilty to five charges of rape and admitted to another 34 charges, including rape and attempted aggravated rape.

"The numerous rapes in this case were systematic and sickening," said High Court Judge Tay Yong Kwang in the judgment.

"The mothers of the young girls had somehow been persuaded by the accused that what he was doing was right. That deprived the daughters of one escape route that they could have taken – that of approaching some adults whom they trusted to confide in them their predicament."

The court sentenced him to 24 strokes of the cane.

According to the court documents, the man said he was a qualified religious teacher. During a religious class, he told his wives and daughters that, according to the Koran, he had complete ownership over his children as a father, including the right to have sex with them.

The wives then acted as his messengers, telling their daughters to meet their father in his bedroom whenever he wanted sex over a period of 18 months.

Two of the teenage daughters became pregnant and had to have abortions. The eldest daughter, who is now 16, went to the police last June to report the rapes.

In his mitigation plea, the man said he had found his older daughters "behaving inappropriately" with boys and he thought that "if he could satisfy the sexual needs of his daughters, they would be less likely to engage in sexual activities with boys".

The man, who ran a transportation business, had four legal wives and six contractual wives – an arrangement whereby a Muslim couple enters into a union for a fixed term. His 33 sons and 31 daughters range in age from 9 months to 16 years.

Singapore's multiracial population is about 77 per cent ethnic Chinese, 14 per cent Malay, 8 per cent Indian, and 1 per cent Eurasian. Muslims are allowed to have a maximum of four wives. Contractual marriages are not recognised and are invalid.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Put him in a cell with Lorena Bobbit and a knife.

Horry For 3!
04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Damnnnnn, that is crazy

CubanMustGo
04-19-2006, 05:05 PM
If they catch you w/illegal drugs in Singapore, it's the death penalty (http://www.cnb.gov.sg/enforcement/index.asp?page=9).

Rape your kids and get 12 years. Right.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2006, 05:11 PM
first of all htf can this dude support his family of 64 children plus 10wifes? must be doin sum dodgy shit on the side

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Put him in a cell with Lorena Bobbit and a knife.

then shove it down his throat and rub salt in the wound.

CosmicCowboy
04-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Well, if it's any consolation the guy probably WISHES he was dead. 24 strokes is the maximum allowed by Singapore law because more COULD kill kim. Those guys are specially trained experts at inflicting excruciating pain. His ass will be pulp to the bone when they are done with him. And unlike the US, 32 years in jail in Singapore means 32 years and those jails are hellholes.

Am I a bad person because knowing this gives me satisfaction?

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Well, if it's any consolation the guy probably WISHES he was dead. 24 strokes is the maximum allowed by Singapore law because more COULD kill kim. Those guys are specially trained experts at inflicting excruciating pain. His ass will be pulp to the bone when they are done with him. And unlike the US, 32 years in jail in Singapore means 32 years and those jails are hellholes.

Am I a bad person because knowing this gives me satisfaction??

no. your human.
reading your post made me feel better too.

Summers
04-19-2006, 06:15 PM
That's disgusting. Their mothers should go to jail, too, although I realize it's hard for me to understand what they were thinking since I come from a culture that allows its women education and equal rights.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 07:15 PM
That's disgusting. Their mothers should go to jail, too, although I realize it's hard for me to understand what they were thinking since I come from a culture that allows its women education and equal rights.

Well you can even look at todays political situation.

Really the most popular movement, the Anti Bush movement. Is 100% aligned against freeing women in opressed countries.

There is only one reason for women's freedom in USA. The soldier not the critic.

E20
04-19-2006, 08:50 PM

Really the most popular movement, the Anti Bush movement. Is 100% aligned against freeing women in opressed countries.

There is only one reason for women's freedom in USA. The soldier not the critic.
I thought it was due to Elizabeth Stanton and Mary Anthony along with some other civil rights activists and aboltionists that gave women more rights..........

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
The 45-year-old man, who cannot be named in order to protect the identity of his daughters,

How many people in Singapore have 64 kids???

1Parker1
04-19-2006, 09:29 PM
64 kids :wow

What a sicko.

BTW, Isn't Singapore the country where they have extremely strict laws? I hear they have penalties for chewing gum or spitting in public.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 09:32 PM
There are houses here in town with 15-20 kids from one mother. I know of one in the past that had 18 kids. Brothers and sisters. Not counting grandkids that came eventually.

Edit. Just came up with a sick joke. "He must be related to Shawn Kemp"..

Oh that's cold.. If humor didn't heal I would not of posted that because of the seriousness of the subject **.

Jekka
04-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Why does a man feel the need to rape someone when he has TEN WIVES?

Seriously, the man deserves way worse than 32 years in prison and a caning.

E20
04-19-2006, 10:33 PM

Probably because there is something wrong with him mentally.

T-Pain
04-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Father of 64 jailed for raping daughters
20 April 2006

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean Muslim man with 10 wives and 64 children was sentenced to 32 years in jail and a caning for raping five of his under-age daughters, court documents showed.

The 45-year-old man, who cannot be named in order to protect the identity of his daughters, was sentenced after he pleaded guilty to five charges of rape and admitted to another 34 charges, including rape and attempted aggravated rape.

"The numerous rapes in this case were systematic and sickening," said High Court Judge Tay Yong Kwang in the judgment.

"The mothers of the young girls had somehow been persuaded by the accused that what he was doing was right. That deprived the daughters of one escape route that they could have taken – that of approaching some adults whom they trusted to confide in them their predicament."

The court sentenced him to 24 strokes of the cane.

According to the court documents, the man said he was a qualified religious teacher. During a religious class, he told his wives and daughters that, according to the Koran, he had complete ownership over his children as a father, including the right to have sex with them.

The wives then acted as his messengers, telling their daughters to meet their father in his bedroom whenever he wanted sex over a period of 18 months.

Two of the teenage daughters became pregnant and had to have abortions. The eldest daughter, who is now 16, went to the police last June to report the rapes.

In his mitigation plea, the man said he had found his older daughters "behaving inappropriately" with boys and he thought that "if he could satisfy the sexual needs of his daughters, they would be less likely to engage in sexual activities with boys".

The man, who ran a transportation business, had four legal wives and six contractual wives – an arrangement whereby a Muslim couple enters into a union for a fixed term. His 33 sons and 31 daughters range in age from 9 months to 16 years.

Singapore's multiracial population is about 77 per cent ethnic Chinese, 14 per cent Malay, 8 per cent Indian, and 1 per cent Eurasian. Muslims are allowed to have a maximum of four wives. Contractual marriages are not recognised and are invalid.

citation?

Vashner
04-19-2006, 11:53 PM

Look at the Koran. Virgin's if you blow up a mother while here 2 kids are holding her hand (last week in Tel Aviv). This is not a shot at moderate islam but the radicals that want to keep the woman subverted.

A woman should have her hair blowing in the wind and be in control of HER life. And treated like a flower not something you can own and abuse.

This is what we fight for (in my twisted mind).

MaNuMaNiAc
04-20-2006, 12:05 AM

yeah thats right, the anti-bush movement has now become the anti-women's rights movement because you say so right? what a moron

p.s. the guy deserves whatever he gets

MaNuMaNiAc
04-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Look at the Koran. Virgin's if you blow up a mother while here 2 kids are holding her hand (last week in Tel Aviv). This is not a shot at moderate islam but the radicals that want to keep the woman subverted.

A woman should have her hair blowing in the wind and be in control of HER life. And treated like a flower not something you can own and abuse.

This is what we fight for (in my twisted mind).
give it a rest Vashner! you know Bush didn't go into Iraq to fight for women's right, that is a bullshit argument and you know it!

cecil collins
04-20-2006, 09:58 AM
give it a rest Vashner! you know Bush didn't go into Iraq to fight for women's right, that is a bullshit argument and you know it!
Scary part is, I'm not sure he does know it.

Sense
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
singapore is stupid.

Summers
04-20-2006, 04:50 PM

Ding ding ding! You win the most inaccurate sweeping generalization of the day award! For fuck's sake, being for or against a war is one thing, but when you have to demonize people who disagree with you by saying things that just flat don't make sense, how do you take yourself seriously?

And E20's right... it's the suffragists we have to thank, not the military. When the suffragists picketed the Whitehouse, the president had them arrested.

AND ManuMania's right... the last thing on W's mind when he started this war were the oppressed women of Iraq.

greyforest
04-20-2006, 05:58 PM
If they catch you w/illegal drugs in Singapore, it's the death penalty (http://www.cnb.gov.sg/enforcement/index.asp?page=9).

Rape your kids and get 12 years. Right.

:elephant people that make laws are brilliant :elephant

missmyzte
04-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Screw the caning, give the canes to his daughters and let them carry out the sentence - 24 canings for each daughter.

GrandeDavid
04-21-2006, 07:51 AM
Hopefully the daughters will cane this perv's testicles off.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Screw the caning, give the canes to his daughters and let them carry out the sentence - 24 canings for each daughter.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif amen

charmie21
04-21-2006, 09:58 AM
i watched a documentary about a father who was raping his child. Take note, the girl has a mental illness.. She became pregnant 2 times.. and there was this other man who also raped his child and when the girl gave birth, her father immediately took the baby and buried it alive.