PDA

View Full Version : Walmart: Speedy Checkout

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Anybody here work at Walmart?

WTF is wrong with that place? How in the fuck is a 20 item or less line a speedy fuckin checkout?

I go to Walmart and buy 2 items. The self checkout is closed for some got damn reason and the Speedy lines are 20 fukkin people deep. Most of them with groceries and 19 fukkin items.

How is 19 items fukkin speedy? I waited 15 fukkin minutes in the speedy line.

Bullshit, I tell you.

Also, why in the shit do they need a whole row of toilet papers? how many got damn toilet papers are there? At Walmart, there is at least 30. WTF is that?

Why is some toilet papers cheaper than others? Why are some double role or buy 6 and it equals 12, etc. etc.?????????????

Its fukkin toilet paper. Fuck that place.

E20
04-19-2006, 10:06 PM
So the toliet paper can pick up all that corn in your ass crack. I'll advertise for my union and give you this site: http://www.wakeupwalmart.com

midgetonadonkey
04-19-2006, 10:08 PM
I like Charmin. I tried Angel Soft once but it tore and my finger slid in my ass.

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Scotts 1000 sheerts per role.
soft enough (if you need softer your just a pampered fairy princess pussy)
1000 fukkin sheets per role ( only 200 - 600 with other)
doesn;t tear
doesn;t leave behind TP fuzzies all over your ass
you don;t need that much to get the job done
RV & septic system safe.

:tu

NASpurs
04-19-2006, 10:13 PM
I like Charmin. I tried Angel Soft once but it tore and my finger slid in my ass.

:lmao I know that too well

Has the toilet paper ever slipped out on you?

timvp
04-19-2006, 10:14 PM

WTF is wrong with that place? How in the fuck is a 20 item or less line a speedy fuckin checkout?

I go to Walmart and buy 2 items. The self checkout is closed for some got damn reason and the Speedy lines are 20 fukkin people deep. Most of them with groceries and 19 fukkin items.

Bullshit, I tell you.

Also, why in the shit do they need a whole row of toilet papers? how many got damn toilet papers are there? At Walmart, there is at least 30. WTF is that?

Why is some toilet papers cheaper than others? Why are some double role or buy 6 and it equals 12, etc. etc.?????????????

Gay.

Buddy Holly
04-19-2006, 10:16 PM
What happened to their "4 ft. and under line?"

You'd think he'd be going ape shit over that.

spurs=bling
04-19-2006, 10:16 PM
doesn;t tear
RV & septic system safe.

:tu Scott Tissue RULES

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Gay.

Bonham Forum

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 10:19 PM
:tu Scott Tissue RULES

btw - love the new bling in your sig.

spurs=bling
04-19-2006, 10:20 PM
btw - love the new bling in your sig.
thanks

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 10:22 PM

Bullshit, I tell you.

What, are you auditioning for when Andy Rooney retires?

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 10:23 PM
doesn;t tear
RV & septic system safe.

Look, toilet paper is a fukkin bandaid. Your ass doesn't really get cleaned until you take a shower or a bath.

Paper just spreads that shit around.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 10:24 PM
They where busy getting ready for President Hu's visit..

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 10:24 PM
What, are you auditioning for when Andy Rooney retires?

I'm serious.

I think a 20 item speedy line is borderline fukkin stupid. Don't you? An 8-10 item line is speedy, but 20 items can be a whole fukkin cartful.

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 10:25 PM
If you want the job done right:

http://www.cadetstuff.org/images/iace_1970_bidet.jpg

Bidet. When you absolutely, positively, need the ass clean. Accept no substitutes.

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 10:27 PM
How much does one of those things cost? It might be a good investment, plus asses would smell and look better.

Also, how do you dry your ass off after use?

Those are important questions to know.

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm serious.

I think a 20 item speedy line is borderline fukkin stupid. Don't you? An 8-10 item line is speedy, but 20 items can be a whole fukkin cartful.Giant has 15-item lines, which usually works out okay.

What I can't stand is the idiots who get in the self-checkout lane and then have no fucking idea what to do. Helloooooo, if you can't check yourself out, get in the invalid lane!!!

timvp
04-19-2006, 10:28 PM
How much does one of those things cost? It might be a good investment, plus asses would smell and look better.

Those are important questions to know.

Gayer.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-19-2006, 10:29 PM
What I can't stand is the idiots who get in the self-checkout lane and then have no fucking idea what to do. Helloooooo, if you can't check yourself out, get in invalid lane!!!

God that pisses me off so much.

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 10:31 PM
I dunno. I imagine they cost about as much as a toilet.

I dunno. Maybe one of these?
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Images/Products/size_3/MRE88A.JPG

Those are important questions to know.Indeed.

Melmart1
04-19-2006, 10:31 PM

Yeah, I am sure that was an accident :angel

ShoogarBear
04-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I am sure that was an accident :angel
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Look, toilet paper is a fukkin bandaid. Your ass doesn't really get cleaned until you take a shower or a bath.

Paper just spreads that shit around.

my ass gets cleaned. maybe not ona microscopic bacterial level... but it gets cleaned.

perhaps your short arms just can't adequetly reach around?

ObiwanGinobili
04-19-2006, 10:35 PM
In japan they hve toilets that wash, blow dry, powder and pefume your booty.

Jekka
04-19-2006, 10:36 PM
God that pisses me off so much.

No shit. That and the assholes that pay with a check in the fast-check-out lane - especially when they've had time to start writing it and then wait until everything's rung up already.

spurs=bling
04-19-2006, 10:59 PM
my ass gets cleaned. maybe not ona microscopic bacterial level... but it gets cleaned.

perhaps your short arms just can't adequetly reach around?
:lol

Vashner
04-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Those automated checkers are a big threat to the long time tradition of cashiers.

I refuse to use them.

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 11:05 PM
I agree, that is probably why they were closed. Because the dipshits couldn't use them and they had to staff the self checkout lines with cashiers anyway.

Kori Ellis
04-19-2006, 11:09 PM
I'll agree with you that Speedy Checkout should be 10 items or less. Maybe 12.

T-Pain
04-19-2006, 11:11 PM

Bullshit, I tell you.

yeah i agree with you, i shop at super Target now

Melmart1
04-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I'll agree with you that Speedy Checkout should be 10 items or less. Maybe 12.

I don't think it would matter. When I was a cashier at HEB, people would bring 20 items and just split it in two orders, like have thier kid or something 'pay' for the other order. Happened all the time. Or they would bring like 12 cans of soup, and since they were all the same product, they would say 'oh, those count as one'... Man, may I never work retail again!

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I don't think it would matter. When I was a cashier at HEB, people would bring 20 items and just split it in two orders, like have thier kid or something 'pay' for the other order. Happened all the time. Or they would bring like 12 cans of soup, and since they were all the same product, they would say 'oh, those count as one'... Man, may I never work retail again!

It would make a big difference. You don't run into the store and grab 20 items and expect speedy service.

If you go into the store and grab asspaper and detergent, you should be able to gtfo quickly.

I mean how many people play the bait and switch game at a Walmart?

This is serious business.

JoeChalupa
04-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I love the self check outs at my HEB.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Well for me that's how I paid for my 1st year of collage. Started at bag boy / mopper and went to cashier after 2 years. Just think if those things are like say replacing 10,000 jobs in San Antonio... jobs your kids might need someday so you can teach them some basic job experiance.

Etc..

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Well for me that's how I paid for my 1st year of collage. Started at bag boy / mopper and went to cashier after 2 years. Just think if those things are like say replacing 10,000 jobs in San Antonio... jobs your kids might need someday so you can teach them some basic job experiance.

Etc..

oh definitely....

that's kind've my point.

Fukkin Walmart thinks they can have 6 speedy checkout lanes and then 2-4 regular lanes for a million fukkin people on 410 and military.

Their customer service is gone. They should've called more folks up to the front and open up some more cashiers, but no. Let's run the speedy lines 20 people deep and take our fukkin time.

Fukk that place, I am with Manny, it will be very very very difficult to go into that place again.

Vashner
04-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Yea but they have some bad ass aquasocks for 6 bucks.. I got 2 pairs :)

It's not that bad. The one over here.. the EVA walmart on 281 / 1604 has most of the same people working there like forever. It's not chinese lol it's San Antonian's and let me tell you in the 70's and 84' crash anyone would of loved a nice Air Conditioning job with breakroom... it's not all that bad.

The truth normally somewhere in the middle.

SequSpur
04-20-2006, 12:05 AM
the walmart on 1604 and culebra is pretty nice. for some reason this new one here at military and 410 has turned into a craphole.

JoeChalupa
04-20-2006, 12:10 AM
I like the one over on FM78. I've hardly ever had to wait long but I normally go early or late.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2006, 02:52 AM
How many years does it take to finish a collage?

Huh-huh -- OG said "reacharound" -- huh-huh....

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-20-2006, 03:40 AM
the walmart on 1604 and culebra is pretty nice. for some reason this new one here at military and 410 has turned into a craphole.

It's Military and 410, what the hell did you expect?

SpursWoman
04-20-2006, 08:14 AM
doesn;t tear
RV & septic system safe.

Then I must be just a pampered fairy princess pussy, because I'd rather live on a diet of Ramen noodles and pinto beans than skimp on cheap-ass toilet paper that scratches my ass...and other tender parts.

I also buy:

http://www.price-club.co.jp/cgi-bin/tkxdoc/goods_img/Kleenex%20Cottonelle%20Wipes%20L.jpg

:spin

Things I will never compromise on: cheese, peanut butter and toilet paper. :fro

SpursWoman
04-20-2006, 08:16 AM
And the (relatively) new Walmart on Austin Hwy is :tu. I'm glad they closed down that shit-hole the one on Walzem & 35 had turned into.

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 08:32 AM
never compromise on: cheese, peanut butter and toilet paper. :fro

Eat enough cheese and you won't need as much TP.

SpursWoman
04-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Eat enough cheese and you won't need as much TP.

And peanut butter. Good point. :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
04-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Then I must be just a pampered fairy princess pussy, because I'd rather live on a diet of Ramen noodles and pinto beans than skimp on cheap-ass toilet paper that scratches my ass...and other tender parts.

I also buy:

http://www.price-club.co.jp/cgi-bin/tkxdoc/goods_img/Kleenex%20Cottonelle%20Wipes%20L.jpg

:spin

Things I will never compromise on: cheese, peanut butter and toilet paper. :fro

:lol well since you say you are you must be.

I will admit to buying the Scotts brand wet wipe equivilent of your cottnelle wet wipes.

BUT - scotts not cheap and it doesn;t scratch my ass!

things I don;t compromise on:
toilet paper, mayonaise, coke, ice cream, towels, bed sheets & sneakers.

SpursWoman
04-20-2006, 08:56 AM
:lol well since you say you are you must be.

I will admit to buying the Scotts brand wet wipe equivilent of your cottnelle wet wipes.

BUT - scotts not cheap and it doesn;t scratch my ass!

things I don;t compromise on:
toilet paper, mayonaise, coke, ice cream, towels, bed sheets & sneakers.

I also tend to be brand-loyal....so I really have no idea how other brands *perform*. But I know that that Charmin Ultra with Lotion & Aloe is fucking awesome! :lol

Good call on the ice cream, too ... I never thought about it, but I don't compromise on that, either. :)

ObiwanGinobili
04-20-2006, 08:58 AM
I also tend to be brand-loyal....so I really have no idea how other brands *perform*. But I know that that Charmin Ultra with Lotion & Aloe is fucking awesome! :lol

Good call on the ice cream, too ... I never thought about it, but I don't compromise on that, either. :)

yes, ice cream is definatly a no compromise item.
gota be creamy, you know you fucked up your ice cream choice when you get ice chunks. ick.

TheAdmiral#50
04-20-2006, 09:09 AM

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol :lol :lol

CharlieMac
04-20-2006, 09:47 AM
I didn't think it was possible for people to be anymore retarded and look any more puzzled in a self check out line than the people at Walmart, but HEB shoppers off of Dezavala/IH 10 and on Rigsby/ MLK Dr. were exceptionally stupid.

pache100
04-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Those automated checkers are a big threat to the long time tradition of cashiers.

I refuse to use them.

That is WHY I use only them.

pache100
04-20-2006, 12:04 PM

When I used to work at the commissary at Ft. Sam (back in the dark ages), I used to ring up 15 items (the limit on the express line) and just put the rest under my register. If they wanted to buy the rest, they had to go back into the store and get the items again and wait in line again. The customers who did that all the time HATED to see me on the espress line. :lol

I love the self check outs at my HEB.

Me, too! I use them exclusively at HEB, Walmart, and Home Depot.

CheapBastard
04-20-2006, 12:07 PM
I use this.

http://www.gagworks.com/ProductImages/112495.jpg

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-20-2006, 12:34 PM
When I used to work at the commissary at Ft. Sam (back in the dark ages), I used to ring up 15 items (the limit on the express line) and just put the rest under my register. If they wanted to buy the rest, they had to go back into the store and get the items again and wait in line again. The customers who did that all the time HATED to see me on the espress line. :lol

That just made you my favorite person today.

:fro

Jimcs50
04-20-2006, 02:09 PM

:rollin

Mijo
04-20-2006, 02:19 PM
I've argued a few times with the elderly person who is always positioned at the exit who just watched me bag and checkout my items and still wants to see my receipt while I'm leaving. :cuss WTF?

Melmart1
04-20-2006, 02:26 PM

I have a new-found respect for you, Pache. Why didn't I ever think of that?

valluco
04-20-2006, 02:34 PM
I've argued a few times with the elderly person who is always positioned at the exit who just watched me bag and checkout my items and still wants to see my receipt while I'm leaving. :cuss WTF?
You must live in the Rio Grande Valley. :spin The greeters at the Wal-Mart in my home town trust no one.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Gayer.

:LMAO

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-20-2006, 04:32 PM
This whole thread is pretty gay.

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 04:38 PM
This whole thread is pretty gay.Takes one to know one.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/cheer.gif http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/cheer.gif http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/cheer.gif

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Oh, man. That's the first and last time I ever use those pom-pom smilies.

Hook Dem
04-20-2006, 05:07 PM
I use this.

http://www.gagworks.com/ProductImages/112495.jpg
Thats John Wayne toilet paper! Rough & Tough and don't take shit off nobody!

Mark in Austin
04-20-2006, 05:16 PM
for some reason this new one here at military and 410 has turned into a craphole.

You would be surprised how much of an effect the quality of store manager can have on the condition of the store and the shopping experience.

It's generally a direct relationship - if the store looks like shit, the manager is usually either incompetent or a miserable SOB.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-20-2006, 06:16 PM
I go to Target for the exact same reason.