PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry Kings' fans

efrem1
04-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Despite your best efforts to get into the playoffs, I am afraid your stay will be short-lived. Fellow Sacramento Spurs fans, rise and join me Spurtacus to initiate the Kings in what it means to be thrashed by the Silver and Black. We are SPURTACUS!!!!

http://www.indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/spartacus/images/spartacus.jpg

brom66an6
04-19-2006, 11:41 PM
I know I'm getting tickets for the first game here in Sacramento. I can't wait to go in my Duncan jersey and watch the looks they give me. I have been waiting for this series to happen for a long time.

E20
04-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Fa Sho Blud.

SequSpur
04-19-2006, 11:43 PM
What are you apologizing for? They are just bitches that must be stepped on to get to the Finals.

missmyzte
04-19-2006, 11:44 PM
I know I'm getting tickets for the first game here in Sacramento. I can't wait to go in my Duncan jersey and watch the looks they give me. I have been waiting for this series to happen for a long time.
I just got my tickets for Game 3

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2006, 11:45 PM
I just got my tickets for Game 3

You should wear your Laker Horry jersey.

missmyzte
04-19-2006, 11:48 PM
You should wear your Laker Horry jersey.
I was warned that I would be legitimally fearing for my safety if I wore anything in the city of Sacramento (much less at the game) with Horry's name on it. They used words like riots, snipers, etc.

Don't think I'm quite that brave.

yeahone
04-19-2006, 11:52 PM
ohhh lol

Obstructed_View
04-19-2006, 11:53 PM
I was warned that I would be legitimally fearing for my safety if I wore anything in the city of Sacramento (much less at the game) with Horry's name on it. They used words like riots, snipers, etc.

Don't think I'm quite that brave.
Nobody in the city of Sacramento has the balls to do anything to you. Oh, wait, you're a girl. Maybe half of them do. :)

As one who predicted the playoffs for the Kings, I hereby predict the end of Kings victories for this year.

E20
04-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Nobody in the city of Sacramento has the balls to do anything to you. Oh, wait, you're a girl. Maybe half of them do. :)

As one who predicted the playoffs for the Kings, I hereby predict the end of Kings victories for this year.
Man you can't just diss the capital of California and get away with it. Somebody do something.

Obstructed_View
04-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Man you can't just diss the capital of California and get away with it. Somebody do something.
QUICK. GRAB A COWBELL.

The toughest motherfucker ever in Sacramento lived in the governor's mansion.

E20
04-19-2006, 11:59 PM
QUICK. GRAB A COWBELL.

The toughest motherfucker ever in Sacramento lived in the governor's mansion.
Gray Davis.............?

Obstructed_View
04-20-2006, 12:00 AM
Gray Davis.............?
:lol
A little further back.

KB8
04-20-2006, 12:02 AM
im sorry E20, i dont think u have any idea what ur talkin about. the kings are one of the hottest teams in the league rite now of course not including the lakers and i smell an upset comin rite to the doorsteps of the alamo. i hate to bring back the memories of the past but i sure as hell know none of u "spurs" fans wants to see the lakers. you all know wat happened two dismal years ago. well keeps all your hope up and cross ur fingers becaseu ull need all the luck u guys can find.

PS- Duncan is done for the season that planter fashiatus is destroying his basket ball abilities and with out him u have nooooooooooo onnnneeeeeee

SequSpur
04-20-2006, 12:03 AM
im sorry E20, i dont think u have any idea what ur talkin about. the kings are one of the hottest teams in the league rite now of course not including the lakers and i smell an upset comin rite to the doorsteps of the alamo. i hate to bring back the memories of the past but i sure as hell know none of u "spurs" fans wants to see the lakers. you all know wat happened two dismal years ago. well keeps all your hope up and cross ur fingers becaseu ull need all the luck u guys can find.

PS- Duncan is done for the season that planter fashiatus is destroying his basket ball abilities and with out him u have nooooooooooo onnnneeeeeee

E20
04-20-2006, 12:04 AM

Nice figurative lanugage. :lmao

Obstructed_View
04-20-2006, 12:04 AM
PS- Duncan is done for the season that planter fashiatus is destroying his basket ball abilities and with out him u would still beat the pathetic Kings.
Fixed.

atxrocker
04-20-2006, 12:05 AM
What are you apologizing for? They are just bitches that must be stepped on to get to the Finals.

:lol :lol haha.. how ironic that the "dude" that I thought was a broad this whole time calls ANYBODY bitches. what a joke.

KB8
04-20-2006, 12:12 AM
heres 3 reasons to why the spurs will blow up faster than a stick of dynamite.......
1)Mike Bibby is no match for Parker-jsut look at teh numbers
2)Can you please post Tim Duncans #'s the past 10 games- thank you
3)last i recall Robinson is in bolivia feeeding the poor and not in a jersey

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 12:15 AM
heres 3 reasons to why the spurs will blow up faster than a stick of dynamite.......
1)Mike Bibby is no match for Parker-jsut look at teh numbers
2)Can you please post Tim Duncans #'s the past 10 games- thank you
3)last i recall Robinson is in bolivia feeeding the poor and not in a jersey

I don't understand, are you saying they'll lose, or they will win. Blow up can mean either

E20
04-20-2006, 12:16 AM
I don't understand, are you saying they'll lose, or they will win. Blow up can mean either
Judging by the reasons he provided, he is saying that the Spurs will lose.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 12:17 AM
Judging by the reasons he provided, he is saying that the Spurs will lose.

But duncan has played good his last ten games

E20
04-20-2006, 12:20 AM
But duncan has played good his last ten games
Reason #1: Mike Bibby is no match for Parker-just look at the numbers.

And even I don't know Duncan's stats the past 10 games, but they are a step ahead of his seasons averages.

J.T.
04-20-2006, 12:27 AM
i hate to bring back the memories of the past but i sure as hell know none of u "spurs" fans wants to see the lakers. you all know wat happened two dismal years ago.

LOL, like the Lakers are going to make any playoff noise this season. Kobe and PhilJax may as well start prepping their tackleboxes.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 12:32 AM
Reason #1: Mike Bibby is no match for Parker-just look at the numbers.

Bibby avgs. 3 more points on 3 more shots per game
Per 48 minutes Tony avg.s 1 more point then Bibby on one more shot

TP avg.s .5 more assists, so I don't see his logic

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Bibby avgs. 3 more points on 3 more shots per game
Per 48 minutes Tony avg.s 1 more point then Bibby on one more shot

TP avg.s .5 more assists, so I don't see his logici dont care what the stats are. biiby is a better player. until parker does something in the playoffs im not taking him seriously.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 12:42 AM
i dont care what the stats are. biiby is a better player. until parker does something in the playoffs im not taking him seriously.

Parker has two rings. Bibby has what now? Oh yeah that Kermit the Frog voice. Wow good for him.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 12:43 AM
i dont care what the stats are. biiby is a better player. until parker does something in the playoffs im not taking him seriously.
Parker does well in the POs it's the Finals when he plays like shit

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Parker has two rings. Bibby has what now? Oh yeah that Kermit the Frog voice. Wow good for him.were not talking about teams im talking about his individual performance.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Parker does well in the POs it's the Finals when he plays like shit
thats even worse. :lol

J.T.
04-20-2006, 12:46 AM
thats even worse. :lol

At least Parker has been to the Finals. That's more than Bibby and Artest can say.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 12:46 AM
were not talking about teams im talking about his individual performance.

Doesn't matter. You can't win a championship without someone setting up plays for your team and being the floor general.

atxrocker
04-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Parker has two rings. Bibby has what now? Oh yeah that Kermit the Frog voice. Wow good for him.

ok, his voice reference I assume was supposed to be some sort of low blow. good thing, cause Bibby is one of the most clutch players in the league, and has been known to come through in the playoffs when it matters. so personal attacks aside, this is a serious issue to be addressed. go Kings!

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 12:50 AM
ok, his voice reference I assume was supposed to be some sort of low blow. good thing, cause Bibby is one of the most clutch players in the league, and has been known to come through in the playoffs when it matters. so personal attacks aside, this is a serious issue to be addressed. go Kings!

Yeah good job getting that. Good for Bibby being clutch though, he has a lot to show for it huh.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah good job getting that. Good for Bibby being clutch though, he has a lot to show for it huh.
even if the spurs win the west they are not beating a healthy pistons team. notice i said HEALTHY! something the spurs are not.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 01:04 AM
even if the spurs win the west they are not beating a healthy pistons team. notice i said HEALTHY! something the spurs are not.

Dude we're deeper than we were last year plus Tim wasn't 100% last year with those damn ankle injuries he kept getting throughout the season so we can win even through injuries. Having the best road record this year isn't too shabby either plus we're a been there done that kind of team so nothing is going to surprise them even not having HCA in the Finals.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Dude we're deeper than we were last year plus Tim wasn't 100% last year with those damn ankle injuries he kept getting throughout the season so we can win even through injuries. Having the best road record this year isn't too shabby either plus we're a been there done that kind of team so nothing is going to surprise them even not having HCA in the Finals.
hell theres no guarentee they would even get out of the second round against the mavs.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 01:12 AM
hell theres no guarentee they would even get out of the second round against the mavs.

No way in hell Dallas beats the Spurs four out of seven times. They're going to be tough for sure but let's be realistic. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:18 AM
No way in hell Dallas beats the Spurs four out of seven times. They're going to be tough for sure but let's be realistic. :lol if thats not realistic your crazier then artest when hes pissed off. and more lost then peja is in the fourth quarter of a big game.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 01:19 AM
if thats not realistic your crazier then artest when hes pissed off. and more lost then peja is in the fourth quarter of a big game.

Only team that can beat the Spurs four out of seven times is the Pistons and yes I might be crazy.

ponky
04-20-2006, 01:22 AM

You mean like he did back during the 2003 Nets/Spurs finals? Oh wait, I believe that was some guy by the name of Speedy who stepped up because of a certain guy who choked.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:30 AM
You mean like he did back during the 2003 Nets/Spurs finals? Oh wait, I believe that was some guy by the name of Speedy who stepped up because of a certain guy who choked.
:lol :lol :lol :lol parker is gonna be known as mister choke. his new name is tony choker. the french magician!

because he dissapears when it matters most. :lol

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Uhh the guy was 21 years old and going into the Finals for the first time in his career. Yeah he's a choker. :rolleyes

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah he's a choker.
i agree.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 01:33 AM
lol let's not talk about choking... how quickly we forget the 2002 Kings.

missmyzte
04-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Hey all Kings fans, I got just one thing to say ---
http://www.mistilynn.com/rh02-25.jpg

ponky
04-20-2006, 01:37 AM
Uhh the guy was 21 years old and going into the Finals for the first time in his career. Yeah he's a choker. :rolleyes

Your point? Define a choker if you couldn't call that pathetic performance against a shitty Nets team CHOKING then I don't know what your definition of choking happens to be. If you're implying that his age had something to do with it, then maybe little kids shouldn't play in the NBA until they're old enough. This would be stupid, everyone knows European players get started playing real ball early in their teens, they should be the most prepared out of all players going into the league early. I don't think Parker is a shitty player, I just think someone needs to foul him hard and lay his ass on the floor so he'll think twice about scoring in the paint. We're not talking about other players or teams choking, don't confuse the issue...we're focusing on TP

atxrocker
04-20-2006, 01:38 AM

take into account this is a difference Kings team, that game really holds no relevance anymore.

NASpurs
04-20-2006, 01:44 AM
Your point? Define a choker if you couldn't call that pathetic performance against a shitty Nets team CHOKING then I don't know what your definition of choking happens to be. If you're implying that his age had something to do with it, then maybe little kids shouldn't play in the NBA until they're old enough. This would be stupid, everyone knows European players get started playing real ball early in their teens, they should be the most prepared out of all players going into the league early. I don't think Parker is a shitty player, I just think someone needs to foul him hard and lay his ass on the floor so he'll think twice about scoring in the paint. We're not talking about other players or teams choking, don't confuse the issue...we're focusing on TP

My point is that do you really expect someone that young NOT to choke? Yes I agree he choked big time but how many 21 year olds are in the Finals NOT choking? Not only that but he was the starting point guard of a champion calibur team that year so he must have fell the pressure of the world on his shoulders.

Funny thing too is that you guys are the comparing the Tony Parker of about 3 years ago. How did Tony do last year? :smokin

ponky
04-20-2006, 01:50 AM
My point is that do you really expect someone that young NOT to choke? Yes I agree he choked big time but how many 21 year olds are in the Finals NOT choking? Not only that but he was the starting point guard of a champion calibur team that year so he must have fell the pressure of the world on his shoulders.

Funny thing too is that you guys are the comparing the Tony Parker of about 3 years ago. How did Tony do last year? :smokin

LOL, I'm just playing with you Spurs fans. I'm chilling now that Gasol might sit out most of the first round so my Mavs can make it a quick series. LeBron didn't choke when he played his first game ever in the NBA against a still very good Kings. Imagine the pressure he had at that time with the entire NBA community watching him. Age has little to do with it, it's all about your mental preparation. The reason I take this stance is because it happens all the time in the classical music world where young classical musicians who haven't even hit puberty can play in front of a sell-out crowd. Also, look at sports like tennis where you get some young athletes winning one of the big four tournaments while still in their teens.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:50 AM
take into account this is a difference Kings team, that game really holds no relevance anymore.none at all. its funny how the lakers love talking about something that happened 4 years ago. they will probably lose in the first round.

T Park
04-20-2006, 01:52 AM
if you couldn't call that pathetic performance against a shitty Nets team CHOKING then I don't know what your definition of choking happens to be

You mean the 20+ points in games 2, 3, ?

game 7 last year where he played fantastic Defense on Rip Hamilton?

Game 5 he made the game defending play on teh shot by Hamilton?

Parker's supposed "choking" is so freakin overrated.

A king fan lecturing on players choking??

The Kings have choked so much, youd think they were the slut on the corner that swallows for godsake.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:52 AM
who cares about that? that soft kings team is dead. not to mention they are a better team then the lakers.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 01:54 AM
you regulars know how I like to use picture metaphors, if Artest becomes even a little threat like said night on steed our six man has "Ron Cryptonite"

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1387/artest1cm.gif

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:54 AM

The Kings have choked so much, youd think they were the slut on the corner that swallows for godsake.like i said. that soft kings team is dead. i thought you knew abou the NBA? they just got rid of their biggest choke artist.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:55 AM
you regulars know how I like to use picture metaphors, if Artest becomes even a little threat like said night on steed our six man has "Ron Cryptonite"

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1387/artest1cm.gifyour sixth man? o please! kings fans are much better fans then the spurs. spurs fans are second best thought.

T Park
04-20-2006, 01:56 AM
like i said. that soft kings team is dead. i thought you knew abou the NBA? they just got rid of their biggest choke artist.

They got rid of Adelman?

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 01:57 AM
Well if we can't talk about the Kings choking in the past, then there's no talking of Tony's past playoff perfomances. This is 2006, bitches.

Tony Parker has a jumpshot now.

Recognize.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 01:57 AM
your sixth man? o please! kings fans are much better fans then the spurs. spurs fans are second best thought.

somebody doesn't understand metaphors

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 01:59 AM
They got rid of Adelman?i hope they keep him hes a great coach. you have to admit that. i know were talking crap right now but hes a very good coach.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:00 AM
somebody doesn't understand metaphorsi know. i failed english :lol

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:01 AM
Well if we can't talk about the Kings choking in the past, then there's no talking of Tony's past playoff perfomances. This is 2006, bitches.

Tony Parker has a jumpshot now.

Recognize.
he does? :lol

NASpurs
Chip Engelland = MVP

ponky

The Kings have choked so much, youd think they were the slut on the corner that swallows for godsake.

1. I'm not a Kings fan although I will be rooting for them in the first round, no doubt.

2. Parker had one REALLY GREAT game during last year's finals. He may play well in the regular season, especially when any kind of defense that requires so much as a breath on tony results in a foul, but his post-season play is not up to par with his regular season play. Hopefully TP and Timmy will go for an All-Star performance with 15 turnovers between the two.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 02:02 AM
he does? :lol

I guess you haven't watched many Spurs games in the last 3 or 4 months.

Ask anyone around the league.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:03 AM
I guess you haven't watched many Spurs games in the last 3 or 4 months.

Ask anyone around the league.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
:lol :lol :lol im just kidding i know hes gotten better but its still not as good as it needs to be.

Kori Ellis
1. I'm not a Kings fan although I will be rooting for them in the first round, no doubt.

2. Parker had one REALLY GREAT game during last year's finals last year. He may play well in the regular season, especially when any kind of defense that requires so much as a breath on TP results in a foul, but his post-season play is not up to par with his regular season play. Hopefully TP and Timmy will go for an All-Star performance with 15 turnovers between the two.

He didn't have a jumpshot last year. When teams collapsed in the lane, he couldn't score. That's what happened in the postseason. And even with all that said, he averaged 17.2 ppg in the playoffs.

Parker is considerably better this season. So look for more than 17.2 ppg.

Sacramental

ok asshole you can go and post whatever the eff you want, but dissing the people of sacramento is going way too far. you know nothing about the city, nor the people, so why say shit? Funny how you can only say shit like that in the forum, and I'm being serious. Now from what I've seen, I'd say san antonians are a bunch of jerks. I don't know crap about san antonio, all I know is that Sacto has the better fans, being a Sacramentian myself. you guys go way overboard in this forum..

atxrocker
04-20-2006, 02:05 AM
Go Kings!

T Park
04-20-2006, 02:05 AM
I do business in sacramento, and sacramento has the biggest bunch of assholes on the face of this earth.

PERIOD.

Ive done business there every summer since 98.

They just are.

PERIOD.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Go Kings!

I asked you a question

Darrin
04-20-2006, 02:06 AM
who cares about that? that soft kings team is dead. not to mention they are a better team then the lakers.

Well, not completely dead:

http://www.henrybibby.com/images/mike_bibby/optimized/mike-bibby-2.jpg

Mentally weak, in a different way...

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/_photos/2004-11-24-inside-artest.jpg

MIAMI -- Pat Riley's face was still red 10 minutes after his team's latest loss, and no wonder. He had just endured two confrontations with tempestuous Ron Artest.

He was angry about Artest, who made an obscene gesture from center court as the Pacers rallied in the final period.

Artest twice initiated testy exchanges with Riley in front of the Heat bench. The second time, Riley pushed Artest away.

"The league ought to deal with that," Riley said. "That's crazy. I scream like crazy at officials and my players. I never, ever have talked to an opposing player, and I don't want anybody talking to me or coming over to my bench. ...

"That's who he is. He's a hell of a player, but he has got to get that under control."

http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img6154091.jpg

In Portland, (Bonzi) Wells was suspended for two games after cussing at coach Mo Cheeks after being removed from a game. Wells was fined after giving an unruly fan the finger late in a game and fined $10,000 for making contact with and verbally abusing an official. He also spit in the face of Danny Ferry, then with the San Antonio Spurs.

After Wells was traded to Memphis, his days with the Grizzlies had an ugly finish. Coach Mike Fratello benched Wells in Game 3 of a first-round playoff series against Phoenix, then banned him from the arena for the fourth and deciding game.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 02:07 AM
City smack is the lamest thing in the world when talking about sports teams. On both sides, shut the heck up with the city smack.

Sacramental
I do business in sacramento, and sacramento has the biggest bunch of assholes on the face of this earth.

PERIOD.

Ive done business there every summer since 98.

They just are.

PERIOD.
eff you.

Trainwreck2100
you can say "fuck" here, see I just said it.

T Park
04-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Parker had one REALLY GREAT game during last year's finals. He may play well in the regular season, especially when any kind of defense that requires so much as a breath on tony results in a foul, but his post-season play is not up to par with his regular season play. Hopefully TP and Timmy will go for an All-Star performance with 15 turnovers between the two.

a breath on Tony is a foul??

Parker gets the least amount of free throws for the amount of times he drives to the hole.
Thats a freakin fact.

Second, he had more than ONE good game.

If you play good defense, you have played a good game.

Novel concept to think about but use your brain troll.

ponky
04-20-2006, 02:08 AM
He didn't have a jumpshot last year. When teams collapsed in the lane, he couldn't score. That's what happened in the postseason. And even with all that said, he averaged 18 ppg in the playoffs.

Parker is considerably better this season. So look for more than 18 ppg.

I expect him to play better this year but I'm glad you at least acknowledge his deficiencies. There's no room for growth if you can't do that and hopefully for Spurs fans, TP will play well in the playoffs. Anyway, I know he's good but I'm still waiting for someone to lay his ass on the ground when he scampers to the basket...a guy like that should NOT have that many points in the paint!!! I'm not being mean, it's just I miss old-skool ball where teams played tough. It's like when Kobe scored 82 on the Raptors, people like Barkley were saying that never would've happened back in the day if someone had fould him hard from the get-go. The refs pwn the NBA sometimes. BTW, he doesn't average that much in the FINALS, which was my focus in the previous posts, I know he does alright leading up to that series.

T Park
04-20-2006, 02:09 AM
eff you

Typical intelligent response....

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 02:10 AM
Typical intelligent response....
What do you expect? You are trashing the people from his city as a whole. Stop.

ponky
04-20-2006, 02:14 AM
a breath on Tony is a foul??

Parker gets the least amount of free throws for the amount of times he drives to the hole.
Thats a freakin fact.

Second, he had more than ONE good game.

If you play good defense, you have played a good game.

Novel concept to think about but use your brain troll.

It's laughable to talk about TP and D...so I won't. I'm not a Kings troll, I just want them to wear down all the *old-er* players on your team...buys DA and Devin more time to heal from their injuries.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 02:14 AM
Repeating myself:

City smack is the lamest thing in the world when talking about sports teams. On both sides, shut the heck up with the city smack.

Sacramental
04-20-2006, 02:15 AM
ok here's what i think. yeah you guys will beat us but it won't be easy. after that you guys will get fucked up by Dallas in 6 games. i hope Artest fucks bowen up, clocks him or something.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:15 AM
Well, not completely dead:

http://www.henrybibby.com/images/mike_bibby/optimized/mike-bibby-2.jpg

Mentally weak, in a different way...

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/_photos/2004-11-24-inside-artest.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img6154091.jpgif you think bibby is soft then i hope the spurs beat the shit out of the pistons.

ponky
04-20-2006, 02:16 AM
Repeating myself:

Yup, it's childish and unnecessary. I like San Antonio even though I'm a Mavs fan, guess because I live in-between the two. Suddenly, I have a midnight craving for Mexican food!

T-Pain
ok here's what i think. yeah you guys will beat us but it won't be easy. after that you guys will get fucked up by Dallas in 6 games. i hope Artest fucks bowen up, clocks him or something.
bowen will fuck artest up. the dude became an olympian fuckin people up and jackin people in the face (Wally S.)

Sacramental
Repeating myself:

word.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 02:18 AM
Repeating myself:

That's what I said, only not in so many words, and more vulgar, like I saud, metaphor

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 02:18 AM
ok here's what i think. yeah you guys will beat us but it won't be easy. after that you guys will get fucked up by Dallas in 6 games. i hope Artest fucks bowen up, clocks him or something.'

You are upset about people talking about your city, yet you want to hurt our players. :wtf

Grow up.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:19 AM
bowen will fuck artest up. the dude became an olympian fuckin people up and jackin people in the face (Wally S.)
olympian? if artest had a better reputation he would been there. not that the olympic team means anything.

ponky
04-20-2006, 02:21 AM

I should probably not admit this but i LAUGHED, SMILED, SHOOK MY HEAD, DILATED MY EYES FROM SHOCK all at the same time reading this post. I hope you're right although I'd like to see Artest refrain from getting suspended for another season, he's good for the Kings.

T Park
04-20-2006, 02:21 AM
if artest had a better reputation

Or if he wasn't a wackjob.

T Park
04-20-2006, 02:22 AM
You are trashing the people from his city as a whole

If his people as a whole from the city werent such bitter jerks, I would...

ponky
04-20-2006, 02:22 AM

"jackin people in the face"

well, at least you admit it!!!

Darrin
04-20-2006, 02:28 AM
if you think bibby is soft then i hope the spurs beat the shit out of the pistons.

You're the one who called the team soft. I looked at the picture and saw Mike Bibby was still there. I'm more concerned about Shareef Abdur-Rahim having no experience, Artest's last playoff game ending in a key flagrant foul, and Bonzi Wells' last playoff game ending in his coach banning him from the arena for an elimination game.

But I personally don't care who you cheer for if the Pistons and Spurs get to the Finals.

J.T.
04-20-2006, 02:31 AM
Artest will probably guard Manu more than he guards Bruce. But Bruce/Artest is an interesting matchup (one that would cripple Sacto).

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Or if he wasn't a wackjob.
or if the pistons were better then the spurs.

o wait they are. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:36 AM
You're the one who called the team soft. I looked at the picture and saw Mike Bibby was still there. I'm more concerned about Shareef Abdur-Rahim having no experience, Artest's last playoff game ending in a key flagrant foul, and Bonzi Wells' last playoff game ending in his coach banning him from the arena for an elimination game.

But I personally don't care who you cheer for if the Pistons and Spurs get to the Finals.
i said the old kings team was soft. besides bibby and bobby jackson

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:37 AM
Artest will probably guard Manu more than he guards Bruce. But Bruce/Artest is an interesting matchup (one that would cripple Sacto).
cripple sacto? artest is way bigger and stronger then bowen. and for a change bowen will be the one frustrated.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 02:38 AM
Artest won't guard Bowen. He will guard Manu.

Bowen will guard Artest and spend some time on Bonzi.

RON ARTEST
04-20-2006, 02:42 AM

Bowen will guard Artest and spend some time on Bonzi.i meant on the offensive end.

Darrin
04-20-2006, 02:46 AM

The only problem I have with that argument is Mike Bibby. He is the most experienced, talented, and effective player - in combination - on the Sacramento roster. If he's on, he can create space for Artest offensively.

Gerryatrics
04-20-2006, 03:01 AM

Hmmmmm, where was this... pretty much every time the Spurs have played the Sonics? I tend to pretty much hate the city of Seattle myself but I thought some posters were going a bit too far. :depressed Not that it matters now at all, just wondering.

Oh yeah, and Spurs in four.

Kings241
04-20-2006, 04:27 AM
I think Bonzi and Artest will give the Spurs some problems. They're both big for their position and don't play in the perimeter. They like to post up weaker guards. IMO Artest at 260 can attract double teams with his post up ability which will open shots for other players.

Hook Dem
04-20-2006, 09:16 AM
[B]Ah yes..........I love the smell of smack in the morning!

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Bibby is one of the most clutch players in the league, and has been known to come through in the playoffs when it matters.
Wait, doesn't he play for the Kings?

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 09:31 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38669

SAGambler
04-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't think Parker is a shitty player, I just think someone needs to foul him hard and lay his ass on the floor so he'll think twice about scoring in the paint. We're not talking about other players or teams choking, don't confuse the issue...we're focusing on TP

I will agree that in the past years, that has been a problem. If TP took a couple of hard licks going in, he would quit trying. But that is behind him. Now he has taken a page from Manu's playbook. If they knock him on his ass, he just comes back harder at em the next time.

If you're depending on TP calling it quits at any point this year, you are going to be disappointed.

Tony has pretty much carried this team the entire year. He is on a mission to prove that he deserved to be an all star.

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 03:10 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/stats?team=sea&seasonYear=2005&season=3&split=23

If Jerome James did this, what will Nazr do.

GrandeDavid
04-20-2006, 03:19 PM
FINALLY San Antonio draws Sacramento in the playoffs!

rayray2k8
04-20-2006, 03:56 PM

Bowen will guard Artest and spend some time on Bonzi.

Oh man, just hearing that is making me FULLY realize that the playoffs are here.
Spurs fans will HATE Artest for the next 2 weeks.
I can't wait!!! :madrun :blah :drunk