PDA

View Full Version : Walton shows support for the squad

Walton Buys Off Me
04-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Last year proved that the Spurs can't win without the undying support of their biggest, most loyal fan, Walton Buys Off Me. I know it, they know it, CIA Pop knows it, the imbeciles on this board know it hell even the guy who staples T-Park's stomach every morning so he can fit into his Zubaz knows it. Sensing this, the Straw That Stirs The Drink would like to do what he does best- nut up and declare himself energized and downright jacked for the playoffs.

About a month ago, The Reason You All Visit This Site was quoted as saying that the Spurs would not make it past the first round. I stand here today to publicly retract that statement and to profess my undeniable love for my team. The Sacramento Kings, their whiny fans, their pillow-biting owners, their bitch coach and their wannabe tough guy are going to get shithammered in a way that will leave Arco Arena looking like T Park's fridge on an early Sunday morning- completely devoid of anything.

You see some people like to make bombastic claims and then disappear. I'm the opposite. Not only am I the pulse of this message board but I mean more to the Spurs than teenage boys do to Manny. That's why myself and my associate TwoHandJam will be making an appearance next Friday night at Arco, dressed to the nines in Spurs gear to watch my team turn the Sacramento franchise into a smoking crater (kinda like what JimCS's ass looks like after a night with the boys).

I'm back bitches and come this June, I'll be sporting more bling than a fat black chick at a backyard BBQ.

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 01:32 PM
:monkey

Sec24Row7
04-20-2006, 01:35 PM
It didn't take Nostradumbass to forsee that you would try to jump back on the bandwagon.

san antonio spurs
04-20-2006, 01:37 PM
:lmao :lmao
this guy amazes me
________
Park Royal 3 Condos Prathumnak (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

ShoogarBear
04-20-2006, 01:39 PM
If you and THJ make the telecast and adequately represent, I will give you some props.

Sense
04-20-2006, 01:41 PM
:nutkick:

Jimcs50
04-20-2006, 01:53 PM
I mean more to the Spurs than teenage boys do to Manny. That's why myself and my associate TwoHandJam will be making an appearance next Friday night at Arco, dressed to the nines in Spurs gear to watch my team turn the Sacramento franchise into a smoking crater (kinda like what JimCS's ass looks like after a night with the boys).

Gee, it is nice to be mentioned.

:lol

Go kick some King's ass in sacto.

E20
04-20-2006, 01:55 PM
:tu

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-20-2006, 03:23 PM
April 20, 2006: Walton temporarily on the bandwagon. Noted.

T Park
04-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Didn't the last time you guys go to a game, wasnt it game 4 vs Detroit and they got their asses handed to them??

Me thinks you guys are bad luck.

Nice to see the poster no one gives a shit about makes his nice little digs at me.

"Fuck the Management" though...

kris
04-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Last year proved that the Spurs can't win without the undying support of their biggest, most loyal fan, Walton Buys Off Me. I know it, they know it, CIA Pop knows it, the imbeciles on this board know it hell even the guy who staples T-Park's stomach every morning so he can fit into his Zubaz knows it. Sensing this, the Straw That Stirs The Drink would like to do what he does best- nut up and declare himself energized and downright jacked for the playoffs.

About a month ago, The Reason You All Visit This Site was quoted as saying that the Spurs would not make it past the first round. I stand here today to publicly retract that statement and to profess my undeniable love for my team. The Sacramento Kings, their whiny fans, their pillow-biting owners, their bitch coach and their wannabe tough guy are going to get shithammered in a way that will leave Arco Arena looking like T Park's fridge on an early Sunday morning- completely devoid of anything.

You see some people like to make bombastic claims and then disappear. I'm the opposite. Not only am I the pulse of this message board but I mean more to the Spurs than teenage boys do to Manny. That's why myself and my associate TwoHandJam will be making an appearance next Friday night at Arco, dressed to the nines in Spurs gear to watch my team turn the Sacramento franchise into a smoking crater (kinda like what JimCS's ass looks like after a night with the boys).

I'm back bitches and come this June, I'll be sporting more bling than a fat black chick at a backyard BBQ.

And by associate he means cousin.