PDA

View Full Version : Free Tickets For Game 1

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 07:05 PM
TPark has been generous enough to buy six tickets for Game 1 and is willing to give them away to SpursTalk members.

So post in this thread and plead your case.

They are upperdeck seats for Game 1 on Saturday.

TPark will decide who goes, so plead your case in this thread.

Preference is for people who never (or very rarely) have had an opportunity to see the Spurs in person.

Thanks TPark.

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:08 PM
No problem.

Alright folks, its going to be a special playoffs, and we need HEART.

I wont be able to attend due to work, my family will be there (my mom will scream for me and her :lol)

I want to send peeps who live in san antonio or in the surrounding area, who have NEVER, or only ONCE been to a Spurs game.

Now, if you go, you have to be super, UBER, hardcore.

I mean screaming at the refs, cheering on every spur that goes to the bench like I do.

These seats are upperdeck but, hey, being at the playoffs is awesome, its a feeling you CANT describe and its a feeling I want some who post here, and have never been to feel.

So,

if you have NEVER BEEN to a Spurs playoff game, please post your case for why, you have to go saturday, or why you should get a ticket saturday, to watch our 99, 03, 05, and hopefully 06 world champions.

Good luck, and god bless.

Duff McCartney
04-20-2006, 07:09 PM
I'll take three...so I can go with my cousins. But I don't really think I'll get any.

I have no case to plead.

TheTruth
04-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Well, I'm filipino and very poor. Please give them to me.

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Come on Truth, I need stories, I need passion bro.

Filipino? Race and background means doesnt have anything here.

ITS ABOUT THE SPURS AND THE PLAYOFFS>

Come on guys, gotta BRING IT!!

Truth, do you have Yahoo or AOL IM?? If so PM me your name, well chat bro.

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 07:28 PM
So, aside from my hardcore support with the bravatar...the last spurs game I went to was when Dennis Rodman played for the Spurs. With my crazy mother. Who would be going to the game with me. We'll scream so loud at the game that everyone around us will want to run away. Or...scream with us. The last time Finley missed a free throw she was sitting on the couch next to me and she slips, "Christ...." and that was it. I'm not home for most of the games, because I'm at school...watching them. No one understands this. I haven't missed one this season. I can pretty much tell you where I was during each one by the date if you tell me what happened. I can ask my parents where they were during that game too, and they'll tell you by the explictatives.

There's also a runnig joke in the house that the camera does not go far enough down the bench to get a glimpse of Beno...which is of all importance because of my uber obsession since I saw him my first day of work last summer (last years championship game day!) so, would it be karma if I saw him the day of the first play-off game? Not to mention the last time I went to Spurs game was in the mid 1990s. Que sad. And I need a break from my studying.

We also listen to the Rob Thomas CD on repeat...for This is How the Heart breaks...because it was the playoff song last season. I just remembered.

I'll make a Spurstalk sign! And get on TV....again! I promise!

Duff McCartney
04-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey I should get them because the last playoff game I went to...ended in heartbreak with Marbury hitting that wild 3 at the buzzer in Game 1 of 03.

Granted we won the title but that game was garbage.

I don't have many Spurs stories, except for when I lived in Atlanta and the Spurs stunk it up huge I sported all my Spurs gear. I didn't care what anyone said and how bad they sucked.

I also predicted the Spurs would win in 99 after I saw Jordan beat the Jazz. I predicted it to my dad and he was like "yeah right."

But I kept the faith.

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Ash, congrats, you get 2 tickets.

Great story, THATS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!!!

Have fun saturday, and DONT FORGET A SPURSTALK.COM SIGN!!!

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 07:31 PM
ashbeeigh, I have the tickets, so you need to email me at [email protected] and I'll get two of them to you.

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Ash, congrats, you get 2 tickets.

Great story, THATS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!!!

Have fun saturday, and DONT FORGET A SPURSTALK.COM SIGN!!!

My mom...is crying. That's how...weird we are. And I'll make a sign. A big one.

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Ashbeeigh, tell your mother I hope she has a great time.

haha, have a great time ladies, GO SPURS.

Spurs fans, we have 4 more tickets, LETS HEAR IT!!! :)

That's how...weird we are

Not weird at all.

Im honestly touched that you and your mother are that happy.

METALMiKE
04-20-2006, 07:38 PM
well im relatively new here, but yeah ive only been to 1 game at the at&t center, and a few others when i was like 10 and 12 back at the dome.i the one game i went to at the at&t center was the mavericks game on april 7th which they lost :depressed and i bought them on ebay for 150 bucks for 2 tickets, i didnt have a job then but i got some money together and bought them, and i still dont got a job :madrun and i took my dad and we was complaining pretty much the whole time because we were in section 226 seats 10 and 11 and my seat was a at a corner and this gate thing was between the seats,anyway later on during the 2nd quarter this guy comes and asks if we can scoot up a couple seats so he can sit with his family,but most of the 4th quarter he was standing and dancing a little :lol and he was wearing a muscle shirt and some shorts like 3 inches above the knee :lmao and so for 3 quarters i had a sweaty guy next to me and he was shaking his butt in my face during the 4th.So please give them to me,I'll take 2 :worthy: :elephant

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Whoever gets them will have to endure my mad sign skills as well.

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:48 PM
lol

mad sign skills!??!

COME ON LURKERS, I see a bunch of names at the bottom, there HAS to be someone in that group that hasnt been to a Spurs game in a long time nor ever, and wants to go.

COme on, it only costs you the ride to the game, THATS IT!!!

Sense
04-20-2006, 07:53 PM
lol

mad sign skills!??!

COME ON LURKERS, I see a bunch of names at the bottom, there HAS to be someone in that group that hasnt been to a Spurs game in a long time nor ever, and wants to go.

COme on, it only costs you the ride to the game, THATS IT!!!

I live in Eagle Pass.... isn't that enough pity?

Lol, anyways I've never been close to the SBC center, I've never attended a game... the closest I've been to a spurs has been on a school rally... and I also fainted,but I already bought some tickets off Kori...

but I could always use 2 more for my brother who's also a hardcore fan! :angel

Sense
04-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Ok now that I think about it.... my brother also deserves this... ok I'm going to have to plead our case.

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Sense that would be a good story, but you already have tickets bro.

Im lookin for peeps like you that DONT have em

Sense
04-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Sense that would be a good story, but you already have tickets bro.

Im lookin for peeps like you that DONT have em

How bout I get my brother who doesn't have tickets to plead his case? :D

ObiwanGinobili
04-20-2006, 07:56 PM
this thread was made for Sense - HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO A GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Sense , plead your case! :D

ObiwanGinobili
04-20-2006, 07:57 PM
too late.

Sense
:depressed

Where are the seats anyways?

METALMiKE
:flag: :worthy:

T Park
04-20-2006, 07:58 PM
seats are in section 221, row 12, seats 1-6

right now Ashbeeigh has 2. 4 more seats are available.

Sense
04-20-2006, 07:59 PM
Why Didnt You Post This Before I Bought Them Off Kori!!
Damn Joo!

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 08:00 PM
How bout I get my brother who doesn't have tickets to plead his case? :D

Your brother can register and plead his own case.

MannyIsGod
04-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Props to Tpark for giving away seats. Thats what I'm talking about!

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:02 PM
T Park, I would like to request only two tickets. It would be something really cool for me and my girlfriend to do and I have never been to a playoff game and only 3 Spurs games in my life. It would be much appreciated, but it's up to you.

EDIT: Actually, I'd like to request 3? I know that sounds selfish, but my mom has never been to a game (except a preseason game) and I'd like to bring her.

Fabbs
04-20-2006, 08:04 PM
I want to send peeps who live in san antonio or in the surrounding area, who have NEVER, or only ONCE been to a Spurs game.
Now, if you go, you have to be super, UBER, hardcore.

Good luck, and god bless.

Why are us hardcore out of towners not included?

Sense
04-20-2006, 08:04 PM
My brother is coming home...... any chance you will listen to his plead tpark??

T Park
04-20-2006, 08:05 PM
T Park, I would like to request only two tickets. It would be something really cool for me and my girlfriend to do and I have never been to a playoff game and only 3 Spurs games in my life. It would be much appreciated, but it's up to you.

Expand, let me hear more....

This is like in school when the teacher asks you a question about why you like such and such, you cant give an answer "cause its cool"

Be like ashbeeigh, thats what I want to hear :)

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 08:06 PM

You are included if you are coming to town.

T Park
04-20-2006, 08:06 PM

Ill listen if you can be here saturday at least an hour and a half before the game in front of the stadium under the AT&T CENTER sign

Sense
04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
My brother is coming home...... any chance you will listen to his plead tpark??

^ ?

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Expand, let me hear more....

This is like in school when the teacher asks you a question about why you like such and such, you cant give an answer "cause its cool"

Be like ashbeeigh, thats what I want to hear :)

Hmm...well, before I continue, can I ask how I would aquire them if you did decide to give them up? I never even thought of it.

Well, anyway...

Me and my girlfriend aren't very rich, we don't have much money. We've only been to a Spurs game once together (against the Warriors this year) and I've only been to two others my whole life (New Orleans in the preseason last year and the Sixers in the preseason this year). Me and my girlfriend don't go any many dates but go to the mall and to the movies because neither of us has a job and we can't do much. I've been with her for almost a year now and I'd like to give her something to really remember.

As for my mom, she always does stuff for me and I don't ever know how to thank her and I think getting tickets for a playoff game would be awesome. I know she'd love it.

That and like I said, I've never been to a playoff game ever.

EDIT: Damnit, I meant to say we don't go on many dates to anywhere fun. That, and her parents don't really like me and I wanna show them I can be a good kid and stuff.

mikejones99
04-20-2006, 08:15 PM
I want 3, me and my 2 girlfriends in San Antonio

SequSpur
04-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Hmm...well, before I continue, can I ask how I would aquire them if you did decide to give them up? I never even thought of it.

Well, anyway...

Me and my girlfriend aren't very rich, we don't have much money. We've only been to a Spurs game once together (against the Warriors this year) and I've only been to two others my whole life (New Orleans in the preseason last year and the Sixers in the preseason this year). Me and my girlfriend don't go any many dates but go to the mall and to the movies because neither of us has a job and we can't do much. I've been with her for almost a year now and I'd like to give her something to really remember.

As for my mom, she always does stuff for me and I don't ever know how to thank her and I think getting tickets for a playoff game would be awesome. I know she'd love it.

That and like I said, I've never been to a playoff game ever.

EDIT: Damnit, I meant to say we don't go on many dates to anywhere fun. That, and her parents don't really like me and I wanna show them I can be a good kid and stuff.

This dude has been supporting the spurs on this forum all year and I believe he is from the same hood we are.

Hookem up. Dude, take your mom not your girlfriend.

tpark, you're a nice dude.

If you don't win tparks tix, I have 2 that will go to the highest bidder starting at 200% of face value. :lol

T Park
04-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I have 2 that will go to the highest bidder starting at 200% of face value

Even I wouldn't do that, and according to Exstatic Im ebenezer T Park.

alucard
04-20-2006, 08:23 PM
I live in Eagle Pass... thats about 2 hours from S.A., and i realize it's really pathetic that i've never been to a Spurs game... let alone a playoff game. I've always loved the Spurs, but with college, working to pay college, and everything else i just haven't had the opportunity.

I freakin love Ginoibli, and if i make it to the game im going to try to fake my accent into argentinian to see if he at least will look at me, haha, that's all it would take... an autograph? that would defininately make my year.

Sucks my bro gets to go and i get to stay home.. but hey you have the power to change that. :P

edit: yeah, sense's bro.d

METALMiKE
also I'm moving to Pennsylvania soon to be with my pregnant girlfriend and this might be the last game I see for a while :depressed . I remember going to a game at the dome where the Coyote turned on that firehydrant and sprayed the court i dont remember the year it was ,I was pretty young,ive been to 3 games that I remember this last mavericks game on the 7th and some nuggets or warriors game the last year of the dome,we were in the nosebleed.I got the money for the mav tix from selling hot dogs downtown in front of the aztec on the bridge :smokin i made 667.00 for 10 days and i spent about 170 on the spurs :spin . I would be taking my brother who hasnt been to the at&t center yet,and this would be my second time. :king

p.s. i have never ever been to a playoff game :depressed

Fabbs
You are included if you are coming to town.
:madrun Must leave for meeting in 4 minutes. After that on phone to SWAir for standbyers. Request three hours to plead case. :madrun

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:26 PM
This dude has been supporting the spurs on this forum all year and I believe he is from the same hood we are.

Hookem up. Dude, take your mom not your girlfriend.

tpark, you're a nice dude.

If you don't win tparks tix, I have 2 that will go to the highest bidder starting at 200% of face value. :lol

Well if T Park did give me tickets and there were only two (which is probably right because three sounds really selfish) my mom would force me to take my girlfriend. It's a though choice, they both sacrafice a lot for me but my girlfriend never does anything fun and my mom goes out to clubs and stuff. I'm not really sure. If T Park does decide to hook me up, I'll talk to them.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 08:26 PM
:madrun Must leave for meeting in 4 minutes. After that on phone to SWAir for standbyers. Request three hours to plead case. :madrun

3 hours granted.

kris
04-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I have only had season tickets for 4 seasons and I think I missed a Finals game before. I'm upper middle class and could afford tickets relatively easy, but it would take away from my poker money. I like the Spurs, but my biggest interest is watching my vbookie bets unfold live.

SequSpur
04-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Well if T Park did give me tickets and there were only two (which is probably right because three sounds really selfish) my mom would force me to take my girlfriend. It's a though choice, they both sacrafice a lot for me but my girlfriend never does anything fun and my mom goes out to clubs and stuff. I'm not really sure. If T Park does decide to hook me up, I'll talk to them.

OK dude.. let your mom take your girlfriend. Then you would feel really good inside..

T Park
04-20-2006, 08:29 PM
texas balla, can i ask how old you are, just curious....

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:30 PM
texas balla, can i ask how old you are, just curious....

I have a feeling it'll kill my chances, but I'm 15. I look 18 though. :lol

kris
04-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Tpark be harder on these people. I want to see some 500 word essays so I can scroll through them and think wow that was too long to read.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Keep pleading your cases. TPark will decided around midnight who will get the other tickets.

T Park
04-20-2006, 08:33 PM
I want to see that too.

Ive only given out 2, ive got 4 more.

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 08:34 PM
These people have to be bad ass if they're sitting next to my mom and I. I'm giving up lots of drinking and partying this weekend for this game as well.

kris
04-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Tpark, you are a modern day Bill Gates.

kris
04-20-2006, 08:35 PM
These people have to be bad ass if they're sitting next to my mom and I. I'm giving up lots of drinking and partying this weekend for this game as well.

Take 'em back. She doesn't appreciate them.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:36 PM

:lol

If I can go, I'll have as much Spurs stuff as I can bring. My whole wall is covered with memorabilia.

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 08:37 PM

I already printed them. :) And I cried when my mom cried on the phone when I told her.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh wow, they're printable tickets. Geez, I'm so out of the times.

Damn, decision around midnight? I have TAKS testing tomorrow, but I'll stay up to see.

kris
04-20-2006, 08:38 PM
So, aside from my hardcore support with the bravatar...the last spurs game I went to was when Dennis Rodman played for the Spurs. With my crazy mother. Who would be going to the game with me. We'll scream so loud at the game that everyone around us will want to run away. Or...scream with us. The last time Finley missed a free throw she was sitting on the couch next to me and she slips, "Christ...." and that was it. I'm not home for most of the games, because I'm at school...watching them. No one understands this. I haven't missed one this season. I can pretty much tell you where I was during each one by the date if you tell me what happened. I can ask my parents where they were during that game too, and they'll tell you by the explictatives.

There's also a runnig joke in the house that the camera does not go far enough down the bench to get a glimpse of Beno...which is of all importance because of my uber obsession since I saw him my first day of work last summer (last years championship game day!) so, would it be karma if I saw him the day of the first play-off game? Not to mention the last time I went to Spurs game was in the mid 1990s. Que sad. And I need a break from my studying.

We also listen to the Rob Thomas CD on repeat...for This is How the Heart breaks...because it was the playoff song last season. I just remembered.

I'll make a Spurstalk sign! And get on TV....again! I promise!

:violin

I've seen better stories on Ahmad Rashad specials.

ploto
04-20-2006, 08:43 PM
I sincerely hope this works out better for you. I once gave away a REALLY great seat to a game and someone told me their sob story of being a poor school teacher and never going to a game and I found out later that she LIED and had been to a ton of games. Pissed me off.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 08:44 PM
I sincerely hope this works out better for you. I once gave away a REALLY great seat to a game and someone told me their sob story of being a poor school teacher and never going to a game and I found out later that she LIED and had been to a ton of games. Pissed me off.

I would be pissed if that happend to me. That's not even cool. Some people are assholes, I swear.

http://myspace-215.vo.llnwd.net/00571/51/20/571580215_l.jpg

In that pic of me and my girlfriend you can actually see my two tickets on the wall. :lol

Sense
04-20-2006, 08:46 PM

i can seriously tell you that i have never been to a single game.. ever.. :(

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 08:46 PM

I'd be pissed too. I'm not, I'll take pictures. It'll be a photo expose.

alucard
04-20-2006, 08:48 PM
i can seriously tell you that i have never been to a single game.. ever.. :(

wow, that was supposed to be me... my bro was logged on, sorry.

CrazyOne
04-20-2006, 08:48 PM
I'm posting to request that you NOT give me any playoff tickets. I've been to 2 Spurs playoff games in the sixteen years I've lived here...

The first was when The Admiral won the MVP award - then Akeem did the whole shake, rattle and roll bit and took the game here. I made a huge banner and hung it over the rail (we were in the first row of the balcony area) and security made us take it down because it covered up some company's ad. :cuss

The next time I went to a playoff game, someone gave us tickets for the second game against Minnesota in '99. It was one of only two games they lost in the playoffs that year.

So yeah, I'm watching from the comfort of someone's bigscreen TV. :clap

kris
04-20-2006, 08:56 PM
I suspect ye shall see many liars and few truth seekers in lui of ye offer.

kris
04-20-2006, 08:56 PM
You could at least default the tickets to me because I was honest.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:01 PM
You think the Spurs are gonna lose game 1, cant let negative thinkers in the building :)

Brodels
04-20-2006, 09:07 PM

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Uh, no Im not.....

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:08 PM
I think it's pretty clear that TPark is trying to give them to chicks.

And hey, I can't really blame him. After seven years, I'm back on the market and understand what it's like not to score.

I don't think so. The person he gave the first two to had a good story. I don't think people try to give away tickets for free to score. That's a little weird.

Duff McCartney
04-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Sure you aren't T Park.

Brodels
04-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Dammit, I forgot the damn purple/blue quote. Or did I?

Kori Ellis
04-20-2006, 09:13 PM
I think it's pretty clear that TPark is trying to give them to chicks.

And hey, I can't really blame him. After seven years, I'm back on the market and understand what it's like not to score.

Pretty obnoxious remarks.

I am actually the one helping TPark decide who to give the tickets to and I said that he should wait to hear some good stories. Ashbeeigh's plea was very good.

But thanks for being an ass and trying to ruin something cool :tu

Melmart1
I have no case to plead as I am out of town, though I admit I checked the prices of airlines tix :)

I just wanted to say that I think what you are doing is great and makes me proud to be a fellow Spurs fan. Too bad a few smart asses don't think so, but fuck 'em.

Kori Ellis
Oh now, you were kidding. :rolleyes

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Thanks for trying to ruin the thread Brodels.

Melmart, I see you lurking, wanna give it a shot? :)

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:15 PM
I just wanted to say that I think what you are doing is great and makes me proud to be a fellow Spurs fan. Too bad a few smart asses don't think so, but fuck 'em.

I apreciate it.

All Im doing is helping make some Spurs fans enjoy what I truly take for granted, and thats experience.

I want some of those who havent, be able to experience what I do.

IM NOT SEEING ENOUGH POSTS THOUGH!!!! :)

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:16 PM
I could go on more, but I really don't want to get into a lot of personal info where everyone can read it. If T Park or Kori want to ask me through PM, that's fine.

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 09:17 PM
And I want to know who I'm sitting next to. I'll put it on my sign.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Tell you what Balla, stick it out till midnight, see who gets what.

Melmart1
04-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Thanks for trying to ruin the thread Brodels.

Melmart, I see you lurking, wanna give it a shot? :)

It would cost me over $400 to fly in last minute, with two layovers! But I did think about it. I have been a Spurs fan since I was 12 and never been to a single playoff game :depressed I either lived out of state, was working two jobs, flat broke or just flat-out couldn't get a ticket. Last year, my friend Marcus had tix to a finals game and took this ho who had ignored his calls and stood him up SIX TIMES. But magically, he has Finals tix and she can go. I was so furious with him that we still can't talk about it, to this day.

Would that have at least put me in consideration? :lol

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Tell you what Balla, stick it out till midnight, see who gets what.

If he's taking TAKS tomorrow he MAY need the sleep.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Tell you what Mel, you get an airline ticket to get here, youve got a ticket.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:20 PM

Hey, I'll do anything for my Spurs. I can stay. It's only the History test and I'm an ace in History.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:20 PM

He can always repeat the grade, but can you repeat the Spurs playoff games/?

I dont think so.... :lol I kid I kid.

Brutalis
04-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Props to you TPark. Nice thing you are doing here.

ashbeeigh
Hey, I'll do anything for my Spurs. I can stay. It's only the History test and I'm an ace in History.

And i was going to say, it could be like a "Hell yes, I'm done." Good luck on it!

Leetonidas
He can always repeat the grade, but can you repeat the Spurs playoff games/?

I dont think so.... :lol I kid I kid.

Like I said, it's a History test. It'll take me like 30 minutes. It's only 60 questions, maybe 55.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:22 PM
And i was going to say, it could be like a "Hell yes, I'm done." Good luck on it!

Thank you. :)

METALMiKE
04-20-2006, 09:26 PM
I will also give the others some money for 1 soda each. :fro :flag: :flag: :flag:

snowboarder
04-20-2006, 09:26 PM
This thread makes me sad

I haven't been to a professional basketball game in my LIFE!!! Living in the bay area, the Warriors aren't much to watch, but, still pretty sad I still haven't been to a game with the love I have for basketball * (played league ball since 6th grade)

If I lived in San Antonio, I'd be crazy to get my hand on those tickets.

TPark, props for giving up tickets. It's cool that your giving up tickets for others to enjoy than selling them for yourself.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:31 PM
These arent my tickets.

My tickets are in the lower level.

These are extra seats that I bought.

T Park
TexasBalla,

I need an email address, and I need to know if you have a printer.

I just acquired 3 more tickets from the ticket exchange so you, your gf, AND your mother can go.

Respond ASAP.. :)

CharlieMac
Well, I'd love to go but the only case I can plead is not being to a game in over a year. I average 1-2 games per season, but time has been an issue this year. Congrats to whoever gets the tickets and TPark has my eternal respect for a deed like this. He has the money and could have spent it on himself but decided to send some newbies to their first game. People do take those games for granted, I think I mentioned that a few months ago when there was a thread about how lame Spurs fans can be at games. They get so used to just going whenever that it seems like they don't even have a pulse at times.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:33 PM
has the money and could have spent it on himself but decided to send some newbies to their first game

Dude, I paid for my playoff tickets back in March, these are just extras that I bought online.

I was inspired slightly by Mark Cuban, but the thread the other day where Kori asked me if I ever gave tickets to people who had never gone was a slight inspriation too.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:36 PM
TexasBalla,

I just acquired 3 more tickets from the ticket exchange so you, your gf, AND your mother can go.

OMG...

Email: [email protected]

I have a printer but not hooked up to this computer. It's on my uncles but his does not have internet. Does that matter?

And...THANKS SO MUCH. :smokin :smokin :smokin

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Yeah, you need to get that printer hooked up to the one on the internet.

Your gonna print out a PDF file that you will download...

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Yeah, you need to get that printer hooked up to the one on the internet.

Your gonna print out a PDF file that you will download...

Could I put the file on a disk and copy it to the other computer? I can lug it in here, but I just want to know if there's an easier way.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:39 PM
hmmm

I dont know, Im not that computer savy.

All I know is to download and print.

If I were you, thats what I would do.

Just lug the printer in there, HEY ITS SPURS TICKETS, ITS WORTH IT!!!! :)

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Alright, it's totally worth it. Thanks again man, you're totally awesome.

Leetonidas
I'll let you know when I get the email.

Brodels
Could I put the file on a disk and copy it to the other computer? I can lug it in here, but I just want to know if there's an easier way.

Yes - throw it on a disk or other portable drive, transfer it to the other computer, and print it. It shouldn't be so big that it won't fit on a disk.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Check your email Balla...

BTW, remember you have to download the attachment, then print out the attachment.

Remember, big cardboard sign with Spurstalk.Com on it :)

ashbeeigh
04-20-2006, 09:44 PM
It's a PDF file, so if your uncle has adobe you can just open it and peint it. But if he doesn't have it you're going to need to find somewhere to print it that has Adobe.

T Park
04-20-2006, 09:45 PM
just lug the darn printer in there :lol

Leetonidas
I got it. Thanks a lot T Park. I can't get it on a CD, it's telling me there's a problem. Time to lug that computer in here. :smokin

T Park
the printer you mean lol

snowboarder
04-20-2006, 09:55 PM
have fun texas balla

katyon6th
04-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Are all the tickets given away? If so, I'm sad. My internet connection is so slow-- that alone should be incentive to give the tickets to me.

T Park
04-20-2006, 10:08 PM
nope, not all the tickets have been given away.

There are 4 more.

T-Pain
04-20-2006, 10:09 PM
hey TPark i would really appreciate the tickets, ive only been to a game once this season, and i would love to take this girl i like at work with me to the playoff opener. come on Tpark!!!

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Well I dont really have a story, but this is the kind of fan I am. Ive only been to about 5 Spurs games ever, my last was against Utah in the first season of the SBC Center, and one playoff game against the Lakers in 2001 I think at the Alamodome. I moved out to California during the .4 season and every chance I got I wore my jersey, even the day after the Fisher shot and I took a lot of heat for that, but you know what, you support your boys win or lose. I moved out to Tucson last year and followed every game I could by virtue of NBA Courtside on NBA.com, but thats about as close as I could get. All through the playoffs last year I spent every night glued to my TV, and the second we won the championship, I dropped everything I was doing, missed work the next 5 days, and drove down to SA to celebrate on the Riverwalk and at the Dome. I cheer louder than anyone, no matter if I'm at the Staples or AT&T Center, and I honestly believe I love this team more than anyone could ever imagine. I would love to get the two tickets just to be able to experience a playoff game at the new place and watch our Spurs put a beatdown on the Queens. I would pretty much be leaving tomorrow night after school, missing work Saturday, and then leaving right after the game and coming home Sunday, but its worth it.

ObiwanGinobili
04-20-2006, 10:19 PM
TxJudsonRocketTx's story is really good, I almost cried. :tu

T-Pain
04-20-2006, 10:24 PM
TxJudsonRocketTx's story is really good, I almost cried. :tu
awww, i have a big crush on this girl at work and i wanna take her out to a game!

T Park
04-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Go on the net, buy 2 tickets and take her....

T-Pain
04-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Go on the net, buy 2 tickets and take her....
why do i have to do that when i have an opportunity of gettin them for free...

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 10:27 PM
I got them printed T Park, thanks again.

My mom asked me to ask my uncle to go in her place because he's a bigger fan and she doesn't want to drive through all the traffic. Bleh, I'll badger her until she accepts it.

Melmart1
04-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I got them printed T Park, thanks again.

My mom asked me to ask my uncle to go in her place because he's a bigger fan and she doesn't want to drive through all the traffic. Bleh, I'll badger her until she accepts it.

Are you and I related? Your mom sounds exactly like mine. She would do the exact same thing. Drives me up the friggin wall. She has never been to a Spurs game cus everytime I go, I usually but like 3 or 4 tix and she always gets me to take my nephews, sister, brother, step dad etc. Just once I wish she would be selfish and go.

T Park
04-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Have fun Balla....

TPain, you can afford to go, buy em yourself cheapskate.......

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Are you and I related? Your mom sounds exactly like mine. She would do the exact same thing. Drives me up the friggin wall. She has never been to a Spurs game cus everytime I go, I usually but like 3 or 4 tix and she always gets me to take my nephews, sister, brother, step dad etc. Just once I wish she would be selfish and go.

Seriously. I'll pester her until she agrees though. I'll have to get a big piece of card board and write Spurs Talk on it. I'm thinking of making something like "King this!" with a picture of Tim holding the trophy or something.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Have fun Balla....

Thanks T Park. They were pretty expensive :wow

I'll never forget this. You are a great man. :tu

T-Pain
04-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Have fun Balla....

yeah thanks tpark, thought it wouldnt hurt to even try

T Park
04-20-2006, 10:36 PM
balla edit out the price, i dont want people to know how much i spent, dont sweat it though.

Hope you your GF and mom have a great time.

REMEMBER, BIG SPURSTALK.COM sign!!!!

Hold up it during timeouts and what not :)

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 10:37 PM
balla edit out the price, i dont want people to know how much i spent, dont sweat it though.

Hope you your GF and mom have a great time.

REMEMBER, BIG SPURSTALK.COM sign!!!!

Hold up it during timeouts and what not :)

You got it, and done. Thanks again.

T Park
04-20-2006, 10:38 PM
No problem!! :)

Member, gotta be LOUD!!!

Sense
04-20-2006, 10:39 PM
I feel bad tpark, my bro prolly deserves the tickets more than me, but I think im a bigger fan.....

Damnit!

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2006, 11:37 PM
You guys are going to have fun, I remember my first and only playoff game, mothers day, one of those years we lost to the jazz. It was the only time my family of 5 went to a Spurs game together, cost us $25 a seat, from scalpers. Nosebleed. It sucks cause now my parents are split, and my bro and sis are in the army stationed elsewhere so we'll never get to see a game together again. So you guys have fun with whoever you go with, and take pictures.

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 11:40 PM
You guys are going to have fun, I remember my first and only playoff game, mothers day, one of those years we lost to the jazz. It was the only time my family of 5 went to a Spurs game together, cost us $25 a seat, from scalpers. Nosebleed. It sucks cause now my parents are split, and my bro and sis are in the army stationed elsewhere so we'll never get to see a game together again. So you guys have fun with whoever you go with, and take pictures.

Oh I hope I can get a camera.

Sense
04-20-2006, 11:40 PM
What does GAME B mean in the tickets?

Leetonidas
04-20-2006, 11:43 PM
the printer you mean lol

No I actually did mean the computer. :lol The printer software won't work on mine. :depressed

Sense
04-20-2006, 11:57 PM
Nevermind to my question ^ I got it answered.

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 12:13 AM
TPark has decided ONE seat for alucard.

He is driving home and will make the rest of his decisions then.

kris
04-21-2006, 12:21 AM
TPARK - very nice of you to think of others before yourself. My request is you don't end up having Nation Wide on Yo side by being Bill Gates.

Fabbs
04-21-2006, 12:45 AM
3 hours granted.

huff puff.
I am honored to be (or have been its midnight-thirty SA time) considered.
Buddy who had SWAir passes h-a-d them. Can i rustle up some Travelocity or Priceline.com? Probably.

I may do a write up anyway. In short I am your SoCal connection for both spreading the Spurs word and irritating and needling any and all puffed up Laker fans. Not the nice types like Ms___ on our board but, you know the types. The "Kobe is god" "Phils sayings (psychobabble) are to be treasured.

And I have black n silver underwear that I am willing to put a Spurs logo on.
(It's an inside joke that i will explain)

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 12:46 AM
huff puff.
I am honored to be (or have been its midnight-thirty SA time) considered.
Buddy who had SWAir passes h-a-d them. Can i rustle up some Travelocity or Priceline.com? Probably.

I may do a write up anyway. In short I am your SoCal connection for both spreading the Spurs word and irritating and needling any and all puffed up Laker fans. Not the nice types like Ms___ on our board but, you know the types. The "Kobe is god" "Phils sayings (psychobabble) are to be treasured.

And I have black n silver underwear that I am willing to put a Spurs logo on.
(It's an inside joke that i will explain)

So are you saying that you can get to San Antonio if you get the tickets?

Fabbs
04-21-2006, 12:57 AM
Plan A was I would get SWAir passes from buddy. Just found out he gave the last ones away a week ago. (He in LA, me in San Diego, we don't talk all the time).

Plan B is.....I'm hitting Priceline as we speak.....

Sense
04-21-2006, 01:05 AM
Plan A was I would get SWAir passes from buddy. Just found out he gave the last ones away a week ago. (He in LA, me in San Diego, we don't talk all the time).

Plan B is.....I'm hitting Priceline as we speak.....

$666?

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Well I dont really have a story, but this is the kind of fan I am. Ive only been to about 5 Spurs games ever, my last was against Utah in the first season of the SBC Center, and one playoff game against the Lakers in 2001 I think at the Alamodome. I moved out to California during the .4 season and every chance I got I wore my jersey, even the day after the Fisher shot and I took a lot of heat for that, but you know what, you support your boys win or lose. I moved out to Tucson last year and followed every game I could by virtue of NBA Courtside on NBA.com, but thats about as close as I could get. All through the playoffs last year I spent every night glued to my TV, and the second we won the championship, I dropped everything I was doing, missed work the next 5 days, and drove down to SA to celebrate on the Riverwalk and at the Dome. I cheer louder than anyone, no matter if I'm at the Staples or AT&T Center, and I honestly believe I love this team more than anyone could ever imagine. I would love to get the two tickets just to be able to experience a playoff game at the new place and watch our Spurs put a beatdown on the Queens. I would pretty much be leaving tomorrow night after school, missing work Saturday, and then leaving right after the game and coming home Sunday, but its worth it.

TPark has decided to give you ONE seat if you'd like it.

T Park
04-21-2006, 01:17 AM
TXJudson, I hope your up bro, you better respond quick!!!

Fabbs
04-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Priceline.com for $226, buuut 4:45 San An time arrival.
Other then that its $445+

Does anyone know celebs with a private jet?
Have a goodnight everyone.

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 01:37 AM
Priceline.com for $226, buuut 4:45 San An time arrival.
Other then that its $445+

Does anyone know celebs with a private jet?
Have a goodnight everyone.
Sorry Fabbs. Good try.

T Park
04-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Last deadline.

7PM tommarow is the drop dead line.

If you dont have your case in by tommarow at that time, the tickets will be given to peeps I know and i will just give em willy nilly.

Put your case in, and make it good peeps.

kris
04-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Spurs fans should be ashamed of themselves. There should be over 600 posts in here pleading for tickets.

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 01:48 AM
does no one see my posts? :depressed

maybe im too new here to be trusted :drunk

i understand :angel

Sense
Spurs fans should be ashamed of themselves. There should be over 600 posts in here pleading for tickets.

I was surprised there weren't.

Kori Ellis

You are under consideration. :)

Sense
04-21-2006, 01:49 AM

Credibility is a big part of the decision, many people can be posers here.... be other team fans and just want to attend a game.

The fact that some of these guys have been regulars affects the decision alot..

Especially someone like me, that always posts that I've never been to a game and all that sad junk.

It could've helped if you would've been a more interested spursfan before this. Like joined a while ago or something, maybe you can't... that would've been great on ur plead too..

Anyways you always have a good chance.. :smokin

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 01:50 AM
You are under consideration. :)
YAY!!!:elephant :cheer :flag: :flag:

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Credibility is a big part of the decision, many people can be posers here.... be other team fans and just want to attend a game.

The fact that some of these guys have been regulars affects the decision alot..

Especially someone like me, that always posts that I've never been to a game and all that sad junk.

It could've helped if you would've been a more interested spursfan before this. Like joined a while ago or something, maybe you can't... that would've been great on ur plead too..

Anyways you always have a good chance.. :smokin

Well,I've found this site maybe a couple weeks before the Dallas game,and I signed up maybe a week or less ago. :spin

edit: yep, Join Date: 04-14-2006 a week ago :fro

Sense
04-21-2006, 01:54 AM
Well,I've found this site maybe a couple weeks before the Dallas game,and I signed up maybe a week or less ago. :spin

I found this site a year and a half ago as I was constantly searching for all kinds of Spurs related articles and stats on Spurszone.com

Since then I've been hooked on a great community, I hope you get lucky like my brother did..

Wish you luck, but you can't feel bad if you don't get picked... for the reasons I stated above, there are alot of deserving people on these forums.

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 01:57 AM
I found this site a year and a half ago as I was constantly searching for all kinds of Spurs related articles and stats on Spurszone.com

Since then I've been hooked on a great community, I hope you get lucky like my brother did..

Wish you luck, but you can't feel bad if you don't get picked... for the reasons I stated above, there are alot of deserving people on these forums.

I know where you are coming from,I would fully understand if I didn't get picked
:)

jcrod
04-21-2006, 02:18 AM

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-21-2006, 02:23 AM
TXJudson, I hope your up bro, you better respond quick!!!

I just woke up...what up

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 02:24 AM
I just woke up...what up

TPark is offering you ONE free seat to the game if you want it.

jcrod
04-21-2006, 02:25 AM
TexasBalla,

:wow

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-21-2006, 02:31 AM
TPark is offering you ONE free seat to the game if you want it.

Ouch, thanks but I really cant afford to go alone, the gas money is going to be like $280 and I needed someone to split that with me. Thanks though Tpark I really do appreciate it, and for anyone going just remember to BE LOUD!

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:34 AM
??

Then, why did you try out for the ticket?!?!?

Whatsamatta JCrod?

Beans
04-21-2006, 02:34 AM
TPARK - I, as a heat fan, have a hard time admitting this.

I am a closet Spurs fan.

That is why I frequent this site and enjoy my conversations with you people. I was elated to finally have met you at a G2G last November. Ask Kori, She knows I always wanted to meet you.

Also, remember how I have stuck up for you in past threads? I have always been keen to you and your circus ways.

I wont lie. I am not IN LOVE with the Spurs, but, I am willing to act a fool and get rowdy as FUCK for 1 game and cheer the fuck out of myself to see the Kings get raped.

I am 3rdCoast. A Shaq follower and a Heat fan. A closet Spurs fan and TPark fan.

If nothing else, pick me so that I have even more of a reason to come out of the closet and LOVE the Spurs. Let me see them firsthand and then let me make a full conversion.

2 tickets - one for me and one for my asshole buddy who sleeps with a Spurs jersey on each night before a game and after a win.
Thanks.

-3rdCoast

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-21-2006, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=T Park]??

Then, why did you try out for the ticket?!?!?

[QUOTE]

Me?

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:38 AM
uh yeah, look back, you put in a request and a story for why you should get the ticket.

I liked the story and granted you the ticket.

Now you back out.

Whatever, its no matter, just strange......

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-21-2006, 02:40 AM
uh yeah, look back, you put in a request and a story for why you should get the ticket.

I liked the story and granted you the ticket.

Now you back out.

Whatever, its no matter, just strange......

Well I has asked for two was the thing, its not really a big deal but I just cant afford to make the trip alone.

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:41 AM
A closet Spurs fan and TPark fan

I call bullshit, there is no such thing

as a T Park fan.

Beans
04-21-2006, 02:42 AM
I call bullshit, there is no such thing

as a T Park fan.
No sir. Ask Koko aka Kori for confirmation. She will tell ya'.

I was elated to meet you. I always asked for you at the G2G's in Nov.

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 02:43 AM
No sir. Ask Koko aka Kori for confirmation. She will tell ya'.

Haha I just told TPark that on IM.

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Well I has asked for two was the thing, its not really a big deal but I just cant afford to make the trip alone

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

well, im sorry to hear that

I apologize again.

had no idea....

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:45 AM
Im shocked.

I have a fan.

What next, Rasho Nesterovic gets a legion of women swooning at his feet?

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:46 AM

The apocolypse is nye my friends.........

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-21-2006, 02:47 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

well, im sorry to hear that

I apologize again.

had no idea....

lol its alright man, I really appreciate the gesture though, I doubt anyone will ever do anything like this on here again, I'm just honored to have been selected by the mighty T Park as a winner. No worrys though, if we win the title I'll be back down to party it up again.
btw, did you make that sig yourself? If so do you mind if I use it on my myspace?

Beans
04-21-2006, 02:47 AM
The apocolypse is nye my friends.........
For real.....and if that wasnt enough, its RAINING.

We're fucked. :madrun

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 02:48 AM
Last season we (LJ and I, plus Spurswoman) gave away a lot of tickets here throughout the playoffs. TPark wanted to give a donation to the site, so this is his way of doing it. I think it's damn cool of him.

T Park
04-21-2006, 02:49 AM
honored to have been selected by the mighty T Park as a winner

The mighty T Park??

Folks, im giving away Spurs tickets not critical Organs.... Thank you for the compliments though, its the most Ive gotten on this board since I wont the Big Screen :lol

did you make that sig yourself? If so do you mind if I use it on my myspace?

The beautifull,
gorgeous, intelligent, stupendous Spurschick made this, all credit goes to her.

I would PM her and ask if its ok.

milkyway21
04-21-2006, 02:55 AM
TPark has been generous enough to buy six tickets for Game 1 and is willing to give them away to SpursTalk members.

So post in this thread and plead your case.

They are upperdeck seats for Game 1 on Saturday.

TPark will decide who goes, so plead your case in this thread.

Preference is for people who never (or very rarely) have had an opportunity to see the Spurs in person.

Thanks TPark.how soon can I buy tickets for game 5(if necessary:D), Kori? or possibly game 1 of the 2nd round?

and how much the upperdeck/lower deck cost?

thanks in advance...

Beans
04-21-2006, 02:57 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16547&page=4&pp=26&highlight=flag

05-24-2005, 12:50 AM #89
3rdCoast
Lottery Pick

Position: Rugged Forward
Team: Miami Heat
vBookie Cash: $70425
3rdCoast earned this Spur by being an original member of SpursTalk.com.

Default Re: Homeowners ASSociation: Take Down Spurs Flag
Quote:

Originally Posted by T Park

I agree too, look at my one post, I agree no one should be FORCED to be patriotic.

But, there is a difference between that, and rules to RESPECT the flag.

Thanks for sticking up for me, one of the very very few that would.

Rules to respect the flag. Right on brother, right on.

---------------

05-24-2005, 01:02 AM #90
T Park
Nazrs My Boy!

Position: Volatile Forward
Team: San Antonio Spurs
Dynasty League 1: 18-64 (5th in NW Division)
vBookie Cash: $65
T Park earned this Spur by being an original member of SpursTalk.com.

well, I mean, I dont want a law saying at 8 o clock you fly the flag blah blah blah, thats part of free speach, no i dont have to fly the flag, ok cool dude whatever.

But, I think there should be rules and laws to RESPECT the flag, because IMO, the flag is a reflection of the country itself, and if you desecrate the flag, your in a way, desecrating the country.

I hope your still with me 3rdcoast lol.

----------------

3rdCoast
Lottery Pick

Quote:

Originally Posted by T Park

well, I mean, I dont want a law saying at 8 o clock you fly the flag blah blah blah, thats part of free speach, no i dont have to fly the flag, ok cool dude whatever.

But, I think there should be rules and laws to RESPECT the flag, because IMO, the flag is a reflection of the country itself, and if you desecrate the flag, your in a way, desecrating the country.

I hope your still with me 3rdcoast lol.

Couldn't have said it better bro. You nailed it.

-----------------------------------

05-24-2005, 01:07 AM #92
T Park
Nazrs My Boy!

Position: Volatile Forward
Team: San Antonio Spurs
Dynasty League 1: 18-64 (5th in NW Division)
vBookie Cash: $65
T Park earned this Spur by being an original member of SpursTalk.com.

for that??

Im rootin for shaq lol.

Beans
04-21-2006, 02:58 AM
05-24-2005, 12:46 AM #84
3rdCoast
Lottery Pick

See, while I respect everyones opinions, I dont think TPARK is that bad of a dude, I have not met the dude yet, but I bet hes cool.

Guys like TPARK just get real touchy on the American subject, as do I. I am extremely patriotic and agree with all that jazz, but I also agree that no one should be enforcing it.

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 02:59 AM
how soon can I buy tickets for game 5(if necessary:D), Kori? or possibly game 1 of the 2nd round?

thanks in advance...

I think as soon as we know there has to be a game five, then game five tickets go on sale.

The tickets can range from $30 to hundreds of dollars depending on where they are located.

T Park
04-21-2006, 03:00 AM
how soon can I buy tickets for game 5(if necessary), Kori? or possibly game 1 of the 2nd round?

thanks in advance

Do what I did.

Spurs.com

Ticket exchange

give ya prices and what not for seats available.

milkyway21
04-21-2006, 03:03 AM
I think as soon as we know there has to be a game five, then game five tickets go on sale.

The tickets can range from $30 to hundreds of dollars depending on where they are located.okay thanks. I was planning to catch up the Spurs game in LA but now that we are facing Sacramento I might just go for Sacramento or SA. Possibly Sac.

I'll just check the NBA.com site in a week.

T Park
04-21-2006, 03:11 AM
ATL im flattered, but, man, the HEAT?!??!

Shaq??

After all he said about my childhood hero David Robinson?

I can't let that slide bro...

Beans
04-21-2006, 03:13 AM
Do as David Robinson would do and turn the other cheek.......

FORGIVE & FORGET

Mr. Holland
04-21-2006, 03:21 AM
Do as David Robinson would do and turn the other cheek.......

FORGIVE & FORGET

That's what being a Christian is all about.

It's about doing the right thing even when it is not the popular thing to do.

Without getting into a religious rant here, let me say that I know that 3rdCoast would gladly perform Rowena's Theme during half time and I know his opus would be a big hit at the AT&T Center.

milkyway21
04-21-2006, 03:34 AM
Do what I did.

Spurs.com

Ticket exchange

give ya prices and what not for seats available.thanks TPark.

Guess I'll just call my cousin to secure tickets for me for game 4 in Sacramento or 5 in SA.

alucard
04-21-2006, 04:02 AM
TPark has decided ONE seat for alucard.

He is driving home and will make the rest of his decisions then.

omg! i come home from work (i work the graveyard shift [4 am now]) and i see this! thanks TPark, youre the fckin man! now i get to go with my bro and enjoy my first game, and a playoff game at that.

again, thanks alot!

usckk
04-21-2006, 05:47 AM
I live in TN, so its extremely hard to get tickets. I absolutely am a huge spurs fan, so if you can give me 1 ticket, ill be greatful. Thanks. Also, i've never said anything bad about you.

batman2883
04-21-2006, 10:18 AM
batman doesnt like free handouts but he is willing to purchase 2 tickets at a reasonable price, you see my father just went into the hospital and should be out by saturday, he was telling me he wants to go to a playoff game i need to find 2 tickets to take him......anyone know of any good seats at a good price pm me gracias

Sense
04-21-2006, 10:43 AM
batman doesnt like free handouts but he is willing to purchase 2 tickets at a reasonable price, you see my father just went into the hospital and should be out by saturday, he was telling me he wants to go to a playoff game i need to find 2 tickets to take him......anyone know of any good seats at a good price pm me gracias

GOD I LOVE UR SIGS..

midgetonadonkey
04-21-2006, 12:26 PM
I want them so I can get shitfaced drunk, scream vulgarities and eventually pass out in my seat. The next day I will wake up not even knowing I had attended the game.

Rogbok
04-21-2006, 12:37 PM
Well, if it was not starting tomorrow or if you decide to do this for a future playoff game, I will plead my case then as tomorrow I already had my birthday party planned by my wife and it starts 30 minutes before gametime and I do not think it will go over well for me not to be at my own party. LOL.

If anything like this occurs later, I will pleade my case then as I have never been to a playoff game and only a handful of regular season or preseason games.

angel_luv
04-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Im shocked.

I have a fan.

What next, Rasho Nesterovic gets a legion of women swooning at his feet?

Already been done. He's International. :D

charmie21
04-21-2006, 01:21 PM
well.. i am a filipino so i won't try to plead my case anymore.. because even if i get a ticket, i still have no money to fly to san antonio.. i'll just settle for my TV here!

Mixability
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
I want them so I can throw a beer at Ron-Ron, oh wait, nevermind, the beers are $7, I wouldn't want to waste it.

:drunk

ducks
04-21-2006, 02:06 PM
I would plead my case but can not get to sa in time for game
good show tp

RashoFan
04-21-2006, 03:25 PM
I would plead my case...but I have to work AND there are fans here that are more deserving than I...congrats to those that are chosen. Enjoy the game and cheer for our SPURS!!! Tpark, that was very very very nice of you to do this for the forum... :tu

rayray2k8
04-21-2006, 05:25 PM
I would actually shave the spurs logo on my head if I went, but only for the finals. :lol

Im not really afraid to say anything at the arena, as a matter of fact the last time I went to a game was last year, against the Rockets on Easter Sunday.
This is an example of how rowdy (or bad) me and my dad can get at a spurs game.
Three of us including my dad sat in front of 4 rocket fans and started talking shit to some spurs fans and really got on parker and another one said "Hey Pop, Duncan can't help you now bitch" What pissed me off was that not one spurs fan said anything.
No one really stuck up for them
Not us though, we REALLY got on there asses, especially after my dad told one of them "Manu lo va a dar en TODA la madre al pinche Mcgrady pendeho!" Or when T-mac missed a shot he mocked the rocket fans by saying in spanish "He's not focused! Tell him to look striaght and not at the stands!"
Then later on, when Manu stole the ball and dunked I did my fair share of trash talking by turning around and yelling back at the fan wearing a Yao Jersey, and said "That was for you motherfucker!! And I pulled my Manu Jersey towards him :fro

If I were to attend game 1, heres what you'll find me doing.
I will yell at the top of my lungs at the opposing team, and set my cross hairs on anyone wearing purple!! I FUCKING HATE PURPLE!! :cuss

If any player on the kings looks in my direction, I will give them the finger :flipoff and say "YOURE GOING DOWN BITCH!!" :soapbox: :cuss

The one thing that I HATE to see, is people sitting on their ass while theres hot action going on. If I catch you doing that, I will say "Get the fuck off your ass! "What the fuck is the matter with you??!!".
By the end of the game, my voice will sound hoarse, guaranteed.

But unfortunately, I dont go to games without my pops, so that would probably kill my chances at going. The reason I DONT go without him is because he is SO funny to have around, during games.
Never in my life have I heard so much profanity in Spanish! :lol
Could pass off as an old baseline bum.
He practically has a nick name for every player on the team, even pop!
I would tell you but, I think it would offend some people.
I'll tell you what he says about "cacopvich" (poopavich), I'll say what he says about pop in English.
"when he's done shaving, theres still water in his face because of those damn potholes" :lol

rayray2k8
04-21-2006, 05:47 PM
I think the contest is over so I wish the lucky ones going the best and make sure you give them hell!! :cuss

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 07:22 PM
I think the contest is over so I wish the lucky ones going the best and make sure you give them hell!! :cuss

It ended at 7pm, you still have a chance, :spin

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 07:48 PM
TPark should be coming in here in a while and saying who gets the tickets.

After that, I will email the winners their tickets late tonight when I get back.

Despot
04-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Wow T Park, Good show!!

I really hope I can get the time off of work this year to go to a playoff game. I went to game 1 of the Finals last year and it was unbelievable, I will never forget that experience, I can't even describe it. My mom became a fan last year during the playoffs, and she has watched them religiously all year, so I want her to experience the game atmosphere. It's actually kinda cool that I can connect with her in a sports way. So yes, experiencing your first game, much less a playoff game, is a great moment, and for giving a few people the oppurtunity to experience that, you are DA MAN!!!

T Park
04-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

i deliberated, and there will be at the least 3 more tickets given away for game 2, could be upwards of 9.

We will see.

Im slightly dissapointed at the reaction to this thread, not a whole lot of different peeps responded.

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

i deliberated, and there will be at the least 3 more tickets given away for game 2, could be upwards of 9.

We will see.

Im slightly dissapointed at the reaction to this thread, not a whole lot of different peeps responded.

Thank you TPark,but I will not be able to attend the game if I am the only one going,I requested 2.Thank you very much though. :fro

T Park
04-21-2006, 08:38 PM
lol.

Well, then no one gets the ticket then.....

Despot
04-21-2006, 08:40 PM

Hey, it's the thought that counts

METALMiKE
04-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

We will see.

Maybe I can go to game 2?
:angel

desflood
04-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I'd like to enter the running for game 2 now... I have a great case.

Despot
04-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Well to those that are going to the game......What do you call it when you use the first letter of each word to make a statement?? We should come up with a good one to put on the Spurstalk sign to get them on TV.
Such as....

Every
Spur
Plays
Naturally

I know it sucks, I'm not creative enough, just an example to get across what I was saying.

ashbeeigh
04-21-2006, 09:19 PM
I was thinking of making one like the girls made in Houston, but the ESPN one would probably get us on TV easier.

Slomo
04-21-2006, 09:20 PM
TPark, I haven't posted in this thread earlier because I didn't want to distract it with off topic posts, but now that it is over I'd like to say:
Major props to you for doing this. :tu :tu :tu

The first time I visited SA the Spurs were on their annual rodeo trip so I didn't see them live. I went to the SBC centre for the first time during the 1st round of last year's playoffs and it was fantastic! I went to three more games in January this year and that was great, but not nearly as intense as the playoffs games. So for you to give that sort of memory/experience to some fellow posters is definitely a great gift.

ducks
04-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

We will see.

I am shocked actually I would think more peeps would speek up

I live in az otherwise I would plead my case. But there are other people here that do not live that far away. THE PLACE NEEDS TO ROCK!

Slomo
04-21-2006, 09:24 PM
P.S.

Are we still meeting at half time? If so could somebody explain where we meet (I know where it is, but I can't explain it).

rayray2k8
04-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

We will see.

Wow..
:oops I actually didnt think I'd win!!!
Um, so wait a minute for which game is it again?

ashbeeigh
04-21-2006, 10:12 PM
It's for tomorrow's game.

Melmart1
04-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

We will see.

Don't be dissaointed, TPark. There are a lot of people such as myself that have travel constraints. Your goodwill is well-appreciated and all of it will come back to you tenfold. :tu

GO SPurs Go
04-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Don't be dissaointed, TPark. There are a lot of people such as myself that have travel constraints. Your goodwill is well-appreciated and all of it will come back to you tenfold. :tu
Hey guys, awesome thread Tpark. I live in Miami, the only Spurs game I ever went to was SPurs vs.Heat 3 years ago......
I might be traveling to S.A. if there's a game 5 or 7. Just remember, if you get some tickets I reserve 2, for my father (who never was at a Spurs game) and me

rayray2k8
04-21-2006, 10:55 PM
There, I put a pic of me so that they can recognize me at the game.

1Parker1
04-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Rayray gets 2 tickets

Metal Mike gets 1.

Thats all of em.

BTW,

We will see.

If I lived in SA, I would totally have accepted! Don't worry, you're putting out good karma...that means something good will happen to you in return :tu

rayray2k8
04-22-2006, 01:57 AM
It's for tomorrow's game.
Alright.
So I guess I'll be meeting up with you and the rest who were selected.
Any sugguestions for Game 1?
I was thinking about making a mike bibby poster with the words "fire the laser mini-me" :lol
Expect us to wear jerseys to the game though, you should not be allowed to the game if your not even wearing anything that represents the team.

bigfish22
04-22-2006, 03:18 AM
I know the contest is over. And didn't even submit an entry, not because I wouldn't be able to make the trip from San Diego to San Antonio in 24 hours, but because gas will probably be $4.00+ by the time game 1 is over and I have to drive back. But Tony, if you're reading this, I would like to submit the first entry for just 1 ticket to the any Conference Finals game at Staples Center against the Fakers (or quite possibly the Clippers). I went to all 4 games at Staples last month alone. I took almost as much heat from the Faker fans as your lady did at both of those games (Clipper fans knew their place and were quite respectful). It's not easy battling through 3 hours of LA traffic right after a long day of work just to barely make tipoff each time. And it's even harder to grow up as the only Spurs fan in a family of die hard Laker fans. Those first three years of this decade were especially hard on me. And to get the chance to see you guys serve up the Fakers in their own house would be up there with winning Powerball. I don't even need an actually seat, just get me in the building. You the man Tony.

Oh, did I mention I'm related to Eva's International PR Rep.

Kori Ellis
04-22-2006, 03:43 AM
I know the contest is over. And didn't even submit an entry, not because I wouldn't be able to make the trip from San Diego to San Antonio in 24 hours, but because gas will probably be $4.00+ by the time game 1 is over and I have to drive back. But Tony, if you're reading this, I would like to submit the first entry for just 1 ticket to the any Conference Finals game at Staples Center against the Fakers (or quite possibly the Clippers). I went to all 4 games at Staples last month alone. I took almost as much heat from the Faker fans as your lady did at both of those games (Clipper fans knew their place and were quite respectful). It's not easy battling through 3 hours of LA traffic right after a long day of work just to barely make tipoff each time. And it's even harder to grow up as the only Spurs fan in a family of die hard Laker fans. Those first three years of this decade were especially hard on me. And to get the chance to see you guys serve up the Fakers in their own house would be up there with winning Powerball. I don't even need an actually seat, just get me in the building. You the man Tony.

Oh, did I mention I'm related to Eva's International PR Rep.

Who's Tony?

carina_gino20
04-22-2006, 03:52 AM
Who's Tony?

damn....i feel sad.. :depressed i live a whole ocean away from san antonio so there's no point pleading my case.. :lol i have my final exams for the next two weeks but i hope i can follow the First Round and see some games streamed on the net.

good job TPark...:tu

i hope all of you who get to watch the games will shout as loud as you can. remember, you're representing a global fanbase of the Spurs.. :king

ShoogarBear
04-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Who's Tony?Da Boss.
http://thewvsr.com/images/soprano.jpg

(I think he means T Park.)

FromWayDowntown
04-22-2006, 10:54 AM
TPark -- that's an awesome gesture on your part. Major league props to you.

bigfish22
04-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Oh my bust. I don't really post much, and I really thought it was TP9 himself on this forum givin tickets away. My bad ya'll. But I really do know Eva's publicist, so I'll go that route for tickets then.

T Park
04-22-2006, 11:45 AM
TPark -- that's an awesome gesture on your part. Major league props to you.

FWD, from such a respected poster around here, that is a wonderfull thing, I apreciate it sir. :)

SAGambler
04-22-2006, 01:52 PM

Well, I'm just coming in here to say that I think T Park deserves a great big
:clap :clap :clap for provideing these tickets to some who otherwise would never get to go to a playoff game.

wtg