PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron Artest stop "Postseason Manu"?

SA210
04-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Sorry if a thread is already made on this.

We all know that the "regular season Manu" is different from the "playoff Manu", so do you guys think that Manu will exlpode given his postseason drive that we all know he has?

Or will Ron slow him down a bit in some games and almost completely shut him down in others?

Ron's a good defender, no doubt, so what do you think will happen over the course of the entire series?

Will Manu be slowed a bit, then come around, will Ron lose his head?

Will Bruce fustrate Artest, if so, would that effect Artest's defense on Manu?

Me personally, I know Manu is Not just a competitor, but he is a Winner.

:tu

:flag:

Sec24Row7
04-21-2006, 09:20 AM
If Bruce can semi Lockdown Kobe, Artest can semi Lockdown Ginobili.

Manu will have to use his brain rather than his athleticism to outplay Artest in this series.

Luckily, I think Manu is More than up to the task. They will go over specifics with him as to how to get away from Ronny on screens and Ginob will do his best to get Artest as many fouls as possible.

zeleni
04-21-2006, 09:20 AM
No one can stop guys like Ginobili or Jasikevicius.

SA210
04-21-2006, 10:03 AM
If Bruce can semi Lockdown Kobe, Artest can semi Lockdown Ginobili.

Manu will have to use his brain rather than his athleticism to outplay Artest in this series.

Luckily, I think Manu is More than up to the task. They will go over specifics with him as to how to get away from Ronny on screens and Ginob will do his best to get Artest as many fouls as possible.
Yea, I do think Manu will get him in foul trouble. Then Ron will lose his head. :lol

Trainwreck2100
04-21-2006, 10:05 AM
I hope he doesn't "Juwan Howard" Manu

*knock on wood*

SA210
04-21-2006, 10:08 AM

*knock on wood*

That would really suck.

Trainwreck2100
04-21-2006, 10:09 AM
That would really suck.

I wouldn't put it past him

JamStone
04-21-2006, 10:38 AM
This thread is predicated on the assumption that Manu WILL BE "post season" Manu. While he's been playing better recently, is he healthy enough to be the same player as last seasons playoffs yet?

SA210
04-21-2006, 10:41 AM
This thread is predicated on the assumption that Manu WILL BE "post season" Manu. While he's been playing better recently, is he healthy enough to be the same player as last seasons playoffs yet?
Hopefully his rest will be good for him.
If he's healthy, I put trust in his Will to win.

boutons_
04-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Manu, only 205 lbs (maybe less at the end of the season) don't take no shit from nobody, even a 260-pounder, and frequently is shoving back as much as he is shoved at.

Manu won't give up, and I bet Ron gets a least one FF and/or TF.

SA210
04-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Manu, only 205 lbs (maybe less at the end of the season) don't take no shit from nobody, even a 260-pounder, and frequently is shoving back as much as he is shoved at.

Manu won't give up, and I bet Ron gets a least one FF and/or TF.
:tu

timvp
04-21-2006, 01:24 PM
I want Manu to average something like 12 points and 7 assists this series. If he can be a creator, that'd be best for the Spurs. Him going one-on-one against Artest isn't good for the team and would likely wear out Manu for later rounds.

CosmicCowboy
04-21-2006, 01:39 PM

*knock on wood*

Bonzi is the one I am worried will do exactly that.

Chris
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
I want Manu to average something like 12 points and 7 assists this series. If he can be a creator, that'd be best for the Spurs. Him going one-on-one against Artest isn't good for the team and would likely wear out Manu for later rounds.

Maybe an average of 12 points, but an average of 7 assists? Are you high? :smokin I agree he needs to create for this team, but I want Manu to be agressive, drive to the hoop, and get their bigs in foul trouble.

Nocioni
04-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Manu should never try to flop against artest or else he'll be artested

thekingrobert
04-21-2006, 02:10 PM
all depends how the refs call the game

smeagol
04-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Why does a Det fan call himself "Nocioni"?

This smells like a regular poster's nouvelle handle.

Fabbs
04-21-2006, 02:29 PM
*knock on wood*
However since Pussy No Spine Stern and the NBA allows such cowardice plays, Manu is gonna have to watch out when he goes up. Tony also. I'm not talking being overly cautious, I'm talking being rightfully cautious. We don't want to lose any of them to a cheapshot.

Das Texan
04-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Manu is not going to be able to do his usual thing out on the perimeter.

timvp is right though...Manu needs to focus on passing out of the penetration he is able to get, getting open shots for the people around him. It will be up to his teammates to make shots.

Manu will have to be smart, he most likely wont have as many easy penetration opportunites that he usually has in the fourth quarter, thats where Parker will have to shoulder the load.

The biggest key to this series though is how effective the Spurs can abuse the Kings down low along with Parker being able to get some easy buckets along the way. If Duncan is Duncan then it really wont matter what Artest does to Manu out on the perimeter. Really as simple as that. Just remember this...Manu did pretty good against Prince last year in the Finals, so he may be able to have some success against Artest, but his basketball IQ will have to come into play largely.

and I have just rambled on way too much.

Drive Like Jehu
04-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Bonzi is the one I am worried will do exactly that.

Before he retires, I hope Bonzi is traded to the Cavs.

batman2883
04-21-2006, 02:40 PM
No Team Can Stop Post Season Manu, The Pistons Tried Last Year Remember And All They Did Was Limit Him In 2 Games Then He Broke Out Again......post Season Manu Is Like Kobe All Year, You Can Only Hope To Limit Him But You Know He's Going To Break Your Ankles And Get His Points Eventually

gus
04-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah,

Artest is going to low Manu's points. So what???. HE can do many things, defense, rebounds, assists and get all the atention of the thug. And maybe when Artest get distracted get a couple of points. My point is that he has not to get crazy.

Gus.

BigVee
04-21-2006, 02:59 PM

Totally agree. Lay-ups will be at a premium this series. The Kings will clog things up for Tony and Manu....Key will be how well Bowen, Finley, Manu, Horry, and Barry, maybe even VanX and Beno shoot the three. If they are hitting, the games won't be close. If not, it will turn into a grind it out, low post, blood bath. It is nice however, to be able to list that many players who have the ability to step up if others are off.

batman2883
04-21-2006, 03:00 PM
I have to agree with BIGVEE it does feel good saying all those names coming off the bench for the spurs for a change all proven shooters.....it felt good just watching Finley hit those 3 straight threes to end the half against the rockets

Darrin
04-21-2006, 03:30 PM
I think "postseason Manu" will be dependant on whether Parker sets the table for him with his jumper and penetration. If the Kings are allowed to cheat on him, he may stay "regular season Manu."

boutons_
04-21-2006, 03:30 PM
"The Kings will clog things up for Tony and Manu"

They'll probably try, and succeed at points, but I don't think Rick has them executing defense relentlessly.

Phil did it fatally to the Spurs in the 04 playoffs, but he had better talent on the perimeter, and above all, had Shaq and Karl down low.

Gin N Juice
04-21-2006, 03:40 PM
This fool Artest concerns me, especially guarding Ginobili. Not because I think he can defend him well, but because he's mentally unstable. I can see his ass becoming desperate when they are getting their ass whopped and resorting to something that will cause serious injury especially with the way Manu plays.

kskonn
04-21-2006, 03:45 PM
I think "postseason Manu" will be dependant on whether Parker sets the table for him with his jumper and penetration. If the Kings are allowed to cheat on him, he may stay "regular season Manu."

^^^ agreed!

Cherry
04-21-2006, 03:51 PM

*knock on wood*

Amén. knock on wood :tu
Go Manu Gooo! :)

Kori Ellis
04-21-2006, 03:55 PM
This fool Artest concerns me, especially guarding Ginobili. Not because I think he can defend him well, but because he's mentally unstable. I can see his ass becoming desperate when they are getting their ass whopped and resorting to something that will cause serious injury especially with the way Manu plays.

Like when Artest clotheslined Rip Hamilton in the throat last time he was in the postseason. Rip repeatedly scored on him, so he tried to take him out with a flagrant.

And people say Bowen is dirty.

tlongII
04-21-2006, 04:00 PM
Artest will put Manu on lockdown.

tlongII
04-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Like when Artest clotheslined Rip Hamilton in the throat last time he was in the postseason. Rip repeatedly scored on him, so he tried to take him out with a flagrant.

Bowen IS dirty. Artest is just crazy.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Artest is a dirty fuck.

He deserves to die.

Das Texan
04-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Ya sometimes I forget about Artest going nuts when he is getting burnt. Thats when you need a Kevin Willis to just lay down the wood.

aaronstampler
04-21-2006, 05:39 PM
If TP can penetrate early in the game, Artest will sag more and more off Manu on 3s. If he makes a couple than Artest will try to really charge out on him and then Manu can just pump fake and go by.

But yes, I'm very worried about his physical health for this series because Artest shouldn't even be in the NBA with his level of mental stability. It kinda sickens me how some owners or GMs will put up with anything if a guy has talent. The guy probably needs to be in some psychiatric ward.

atxrocker
04-21-2006, 05:40 PM

:lol :lol and you say hes not? :lol

bowen is way dirtier than any player on sac. hopefully that dirty son of a bitch doesn't drop kick anyone in this series.

atxrocker
04-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Artest is a dirty fuck.

He deserves to die.

:lol are you serious? then what the fuck needs to happen to that piece of shit bowen?

RON ARTEST
04-21-2006, 05:48 PM
:lol are you serious? then what the fuck needs to happen to that piece of shit bowen?
:lol :lol :lol i agree. if artest needs to die then i dont know what the hell bowen needs to do. it makes me sick that you piece of shit spurs fans with your homer hats on think bowen isnt dirty. you fans should be ashamed.

RON ARTEST
04-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Corso says imagine the frustration Sac fans will be feeling towards Brucie AFTER the series has actually started, Corso!
i say you guys will be the ones frustrated. because artest is a better defender then bowen. he will frustrate the hell out of that flopping worthless piece of garbage manu.

RON ARTEST
04-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Corso says the Kings suck, Corso!
they arent as good as the spurs but they dont suck. dont worry im not as delusional as mavs fans. i admit when my team isnt as good.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2006, 05:55 PM
He will help the Spurs repeat, and Bowen needs another ring.

That's what.

RON ARTEST
04-21-2006, 05:56 PM

That's what.how will you repeat when detriot is winning it all retard.

atxrocker
04-21-2006, 05:58 PM

That's what.

whatever, what a fuckin homer if you think "karate kick" bowen isnt the dirtiest motherfucker in the league. anyways, start looking for a pic of Manu completely owned for your avatar since thats what he will be during this series by the best defender in the league, Ron.

RON ARTEST
04-21-2006, 05:59 PM
whatever, what a fuckin homer if you think "karate kick" bowen isnt the dirtiest motherfucker in the league. anyways, start looking for a pic of Manu completely owned for your avatar since thats what he will be during this series by the best defender in the league, Ron.
couldnt have said it better myself.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2006, 06:00 PM
I hope you come back to this forum after the Spurs advance to the 2nd round.

We'll see if you're a fan that will have class and admit that you were wrong, or if you're just the retarded fuck that you are making yourself look like now.

ALVAREZ6
04-21-2006, 06:01 PM
how will you repeat when detriot is winning it all retard.
oh really they are??

Then WTF??

Why are the playoffs even being played?

Did they cancel the playoffs?

atxrocker
04-21-2006, 06:02 PM

We'll see if you're a fan that will have class and admit that you were wrong, or if you're just the retarded fuck that you are making yourself look like now.

says the spurs fan who said artest should die cause he is 'dirty'. sorry, hypocrite your words dont hold much weight. anyways, sure I will stick around (and note, i never said kings were winning first round, just hoping) and i do have class...but what have i been WRONG about? bruce is dirty. ask any non homer there is. hell, ask half the posters on this site and if they are honest, they will admit as much. go sac!

RON ARTEST
04-21-2006, 06:04 PM

i will. im not that kind of fan. if the kings lose then i will be back.

after a couple years. :lol

SuperManu!!!
04-21-2006, 06:06 PM
With post season manu...give him the ball and get the fuck out of the way! The only way to stop him is if you have a shotgun

ORION
04-21-2006, 06:08 PM
With post season manu...give him the ball and get the fuck out of the way! The only way to stop him is if you have a shotgun
only if the shotgun has silver bullets sprinkled with holy water

atxrocker
04-21-2006, 06:09 PM
Corso says Ron Artest is a good perimeter defender, but he's no Bruce or Chauncey Billups or Tayshaun Prince even, Corso!

your most comedic post yet, corso. thanks for the laugh. artest would have been dpoy had he played the whole season. he will own whoever he is on. haha.. good material you got there though!

atxrocker
04-21-2006, 06:11 PM

do you have a pic of "post season manu" except the "not completely healthy, about to be owned by Artest post season manu" version, that would be more appropriate. thanks.

SA210
04-21-2006, 08:27 PM
That's it, I'm tired of this Ron Artest DPOY crap. :madrun

He should have never won it. It was Bruce's award that year and Bruce needs it back after the series.

Man, I can't wait for this series to start.

:flag:

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-21-2006, 09:38 PM
do you have a pic of "post season manu" except the "not completely healthy, about to be owned by Artest post season manu" version, that would be more appropriate. thanks.

Same thing was said about:
- Carmelo Anthony
- Ray Allen, Antonio Daniels
- Joe Johnson, Quentin Richardson, Shawn Marion
- Tayshaun Prince, Rip Hamilton
- Michael Finley
- Richard Jefferson
- Kerry Kittles
- Devean George, Kobe Bryant
- Bonzi Wells, Mike Miller

...and about every team Manu has faced in the playoffs in his NBA career. Don't come with the "Artest will lock down Manu" shit here, because even if Manu isn't scoring, he will win. He isn't just a slasher, he isn't just a three point shooter, he isn't just a great disher; Artest could or couldn't hold Manu down to 14ppg, the Spurs will win either way.

Most of those guys I mentioned aren't anywhere near Artest when it comes to defense, but also neither is the headcase that Artest is. If Manu goes off on him for just one game, forget about Ron.

But don't worry, I've heard fishing in the Pacific is great.

SA210
04-22-2006, 10:09 AM
GO Spurs GO!!

Gin N Juice
04-22-2006, 11:19 AM

Exactly Kori.
Artest is dirtier than a baby's diaper after a jar of pureed green beans. :lol

SA210
04-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Man, 4:30 is taking forever!

ALVAREZ6
04-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Artest is a dirty fuck.

He deserves to die.
Yup, I said this yesterday, and I will repeat it now.

Artest is a piece of fucking shit that deserves to die for not having the balls to try to play the right way and dig his team out of a huge loss.

He turns to cheap ass shots.

I hope this mother fucker dies, and I mean that seriously.

SA210
04-22-2006, 07:16 PM
This moron actually took a shot at Manu like we've been predicting.

Throw this guy out the league.

Ginobili_20_gold_medalist
04-22-2006, 09:47 PM
This moron actually took a shot at Manu like we've been predicting.

Throw this guy out the league.

No way. I hope Artest stays in all the games. It's obvious he can't stay in front of Ginobili even if his life depended on it.

Sportman
04-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Artest doesnt just have to defend manu, he has to worry about all a GREAT TEAM. Manu doesnt care his personal stats, he wants the best for the team, so he knows waht he has to do and in what moment.

SA210
04-22-2006, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if nothing is said about his hit on Manu.

Sportman
04-22-2006, 10:27 PM

And pop´s reaction? :rolleyes

SAGambler
04-22-2006, 10:32 PM

I think with what at least appeared to be Pop screaming at Artest (some said it was the ref he was screaming at) that the league will for sure get a look at the film.

Let's hope they can his ass right then and there. They've put up with enough shit from this candy ass wannabe.

SA210
04-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Yea, they gave him another chance, and he's still out there playing like an animal.

nkdlunch
04-22-2006, 11:24 PM
I missed that shot at manu what happened and at what point in the game?\

KingsFanWithoutName
04-23-2006, 02:01 AM
Funny how you all complain that Manu got an elbow when he dished one to Artest the first play of the game. Quit complaining you pussies, this is a man's sport. You all are crying more than Manu does.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Funny how you all complain that Manu got an elbow when he dished one to Artest the first play of the game. Quit complaining you pussies, this is a man's sport. You all are crying more than Manu does.yeah they shouldnt complain about someone being dirty when they have bowen.

Slydragon
04-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Manu's was a accident, his was not. I bet all you kings fans talk mad trash on Artest but then he came to your team and now you feel like you have to defend him. Hope you defence is better than your Kings

KingsFanWithoutName
04-23-2006, 02:22 AM
Manu's was a accident, his was not. I bet all you kings fans talk mad trash on Artest but then he came to your team and now you feel like you have to defend him. Hope you defence is better than your Kings
I've always like Artest. Post and pre-brawl. If you don't believe me, I'll show you all the lobbying I was doing when I first caught wind of the trade rumors two years ago. Artest has a quality I dig. Balls. And big balls at that.

How do you guys feel about Bowen kicking Ray Allen in the back? :angel

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:25 AM
i didnt. and the reason was he plays hard every fuckin game and doesnt give up on a play. which is more then i can say for peja.

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 02:39 AM
tisk, tisk. King's fans just looking for anything. To quote a national hero: DESPERATION IS A STINKY COLOGNE. And you Kings stink bad. Desperate for any positive spin you can find. Artest the great defender?? Artest is great at defending smaller guards inside the paint. Pop (the Genius) just put Manu out on the point to handle the ball and he blew by Artest. Nasty. I think Artest's feet are still glued to the floor at this moment. Just face the truth - you had a nice little team with a nice little comeback story, and i'm happy for you. You came into San Antonio and won a meaningless game for the Spurs and puffed out your chests and proclaimed your greatness. Just admit it. YOU FUCKED UP. BIG TIME. Because end-of-regular-season-playing-out-meaningless-games Spurs are the Dr. Jekyll to playoff Spurs HYDE. You allowed ron ron to talk shit. You placed your faith in a COMPLETE NUT. YOU FUCKED UP. Now stay around like good little fans and watch your nice little team with the nice little story, and when its all over just praise your team for "trying" and admit to yourself as you sigh... WE, THE KINGS FANS FUCKED UP. It's ok. You called the wrath of the MONSTER and you got sent running home crying to momma. NOW ENJOY THE REST OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SACRAMENTO KINGS!

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:41 AM
tisk, tisk. King's fans just looking for anything. To quote a national hero: DESPERATION IS A STINKY COLOGNE. And you Kings stink bad. Desperate for any positive spin you can find. Artest the great defender?? Artest is great at defending smaller guards inside the paint. Pop (the Genius) just put Manu out on the point to handle the ball and he blew by Artest. Nasty. I think Artest's feet are still glued to the floor at this moment. Just face the truth - you had a nice little team with a nice little comeback story, and i'm happy for you. You came into San Antonio and won a meaningless game for the Spurs and puffed out your chests and proclaimed your greatness. Just admit it. YOU FUCKED UP. BIG TIME. Because end-of-regular-season-playing-out-meaningless-games Spurs are the Dr. Jekyll to playoff Spurs HYDE. You allowed ron ron to talk shit. You placed your faith in a COMPLETE NUT. YOU FUCKED UP. Now stay around like good little fans and watch your nice little team with the nice little story, and when its all over just praise your team for "trying" and admit to yourself as you sigh... WE, THE KINGS FANS FUCKED UP. It's ok. You called the wrath of the MONSTER and you got sent running home crying to momma. NOW ENJOY THE REST OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SACRAMENTO KINGS!that was a nice little post. but you wasted your time. we will win game two.

aaronstampler
04-23-2006, 02:44 AM
I've always like Artest. Post and pre-brawl. If you don't believe me, I'll show you all the lobbying I was doing when I first caught wind of the trade rumors two years ago. Artest has a quality I dig. Balls. And big balls at that.

How do you guys feel about Bowen kicking Ray Allen in the back? :angel

So you're into guys with big balls?

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 02:45 AM
122-88
122-88
122-88
122-88 :frying: :nutkick: :violin The Fat Lady Is Currently In The Process Of Warming Up Her Voice. Please Be Seated.

Slydragon
04-23-2006, 02:46 AM
I can see Artest going postal on the elimination game and trying to hurt our players. Pop better have a taser on hand.

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 02:51 AM
that was a nice little post. but you wasted your time. we will win game two.

Ahh, Delusion. I guess ignornace is truly bliss. But I like your spunk. You've got spunk.

Another great post from KingsFan.com:
This one from someone who sees that the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming from San Antonio:

"What do u guys expect they are the champs and we are the 8 seed underdogs and other then shareef we bascily have nobody on the bench."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Slydragon
04-23-2006, 02:59 AM
Another from the kings board

"haha so true...

I mean come on guyz... We honestly expects us to beat one of the better teams in NBA history... I mean they are a dynasty. Sure I dont discount our chances, they are beat up a bit... but still. I hoped for 2-3 victories just for good measure... I think we can win game 2, and then it is a new series, but I dont think its worth our stress levels (and mine gets so bad, i cry scream and throw things) to worry about winning this series... lets be kings fans and be optimistic, but no hard feelings when its over..."

Well at least some get it, while others well....

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 04:49 AM
says the spurs fan who said artest should die cause he is 'dirty'. sorry, hypocrite your words dont hold much weight. anyways, sure I will stick around (and note, i never said kings were winning first round, just hoping) and i do have class...but what have i been WRONG about? bruce is dirty. ask any non homer there is. hell, ask half the posters on this site and if they are honest, they will admit as much. go sac!

Axtrocker - Where the fuck are you biaaaaaaaatch?? You said you would stick around after the beating. Oh, i see... soiled your panties didn't you? :bang :bang :bang :shootme

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 04:51 AM
:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

One for every player that went double figures on your ass!

TDMVPDPOY
04-23-2006, 04:56 AM
i dont think the kings will win game 2 on duncans birthday.

Gin N Juice
04-23-2006, 08:09 AM

come again! :lol

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 08:16 AM
:lmao

it sure does sound like he is

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 08:18 AM
:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

One for every player that went double figures on your ass!
I like this guy :lol

what's your real user name, I can tell that your not a noob.

SA210
04-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Bruce > Artest

KingsFanWithoutName
04-23-2006, 11:11 AM
tisk, tisk. King's fans just looking for anything. To quote a national hero: DESPERATION IS A STINKY COLOGNE. And you Kings stink bad. Desperate for any positive spin you can find. Artest the great defender?? Artest is great at defending smaller guards inside the paint. Pop (the Genius) just put Manu out on the point to handle the ball and he blew by Artest. Nasty. I think Artest's feet are still glued to the floor at this moment. Just face the truth - you had a nice little team with a nice little comeback story, and i'm happy for you. You came into San Antonio and won a meaningless game for the Spurs and puffed out your chests and proclaimed your greatness. Just admit it. YOU FUCKED UP. BIG TIME. Because end-of-regular-season-playing-out-meaningless-games Spurs are the Dr. Jekyll to playoff Spurs HYDE. You allowed ron ron to talk shit. You placed your faith in a COMPLETE NUT. YOU FUCKED UP. Now stay around like good little fans and watch your nice little team with the nice little story, and when its all over just praise your team for "trying" and admit to yourself as you sigh... WE, THE KINGS FANS FUCKED UP. It's ok. You called the wrath of the MONSTER and you got sent running home crying to momma. NOW ENJOY THE REST OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SACRAMENTO KINGS!All this talk about "you did this", "you did that", "you fucked up"........................I'm having a hard time following your logic.

I don't remember doing anything wrong during the game. I simply cheered for my team, although not too much. How did I, as a King's fan, fuck up?

What is next?

Are you going to tell me "you" helped the Spurs win game 1? Was that "you" out there shooting baskets?

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 11:49 AM
All this talk about "you did this", "you did that", "you fucked up"........................I'm having a hard time following your logic.

I don't remember doing anything wrong during the game. I simply cheered for my team, although not too much. How did I, as a King's fan, fuck up?

What is next?

Are you going to tell me "you" helped the Spurs win game 1? Was that "you" out there shooting baskets?

Ahh, lets see... I think I was saying you fucked up for being a king fan in the first place. You should have been born in SA. Or at least Chicago. :lol

And to the second part of your question - I don't recall making any jump shots during the game, but I know I blew by bibby and artests asses at least 7 or 8 times. I was so fast you didn't even see me...

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 12:44 PM
I like this guy :lol

what's your real user name, I can tell that your not a noob.

Thanks man. Actually I am a noob here, but only after pissing off 99% of the spursreport forum and getting a bitchy mod talking shit to me. So I gave him a big :flipoff and got the IP boot. Fuck that guy. He should be on the kings forum with the other nazis. So here I am.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Bruce > Artest
now i know your crazy.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Bruce > Artest
Artest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bruce

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:51 PM
i hope not.

bigfundamental21
04-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Why are we talking about ARTEST and his weak ass? The only reason people even care is because he is such an idiot and can't back up his trash talk. Artest is so full of himself and has his head so far up his own ass that he will ultimately make his team implode just like he did in Indy. :smchode:

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Why are we talking about ARTEST and his weak ass? The only reason people even care is because he is such an idiot and can't back up his trash talk. Artest is so full of himself and has his head so far up his own ass that he will ultimately make his team implode just like he did in Indy. :smchode:
he didnt say we were gonna win game one so calm down the series isnt even close to being over yet. talk to me after game 2.

SA210
04-23-2006, 02:26 PM
now i know your crazy.
No, Bruce needs his DPOY award back from Ron.

Bowen's defense > Ron's defense

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 04:37 PM
talk to me after game 2.
We will all be here, still laughing at Ron Artest's "big balls.''

BTW, Bowen >>>Artest.

greyforest
04-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Will Ron Artest stop "Postseason Manu"?

no.

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 06:23 PM
he didnt say we were gonna win game one so calm down the series isnt even close to being over yet. talk to me after game 2.

Ron Arest - Here's a message from Tony Montana:
"Why don't you try to stick your head up your ass... to see if it fits?"

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff - You're getting SWEPT

atxrocker
04-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Axtrocker - Where the fuck are you biaaaaaaaatch?? You said you would stick around after the beating. Oh, i see... soiled your panties didn't you? :bang :bang :bang :shootme

fuck you, you only showed up after the spurs blew us out. i said i would stick around, uh..it was one game you stupid fuck. i wouldnt exactly categorize that as 'hiding' you dumb shit. i never said the kings were winning the first round, NOT ONCE, but I surely didnt expect such a poor showing either. still, one game is one game and if we steal game 2 we can at least make a series of it. regardless, i like our chances of improving in the offseason and making necessary adjustments to be series contenders in the future. soiled my pants.. your elementary comments are unamusing at best.

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 08:28 PM
looks like someone just soiled their pants again...