PDA

View Full Version : Over the horizon... but there in spirit!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-21-2006, 12:56 PM
To the Spurs, embarking on another tough road to deserved glory and adulation...

To the many Spurs fans from across the breadth of the world who love our team with such passion...

To the inhabitants of San Antonio, my many friends there, you are a community like no other...

And to Kori and LJ, the progenitors of this wonderful corner of cyberspace...

Peace Love Unity Respect.

Ever does this team and the people who love it live in my heart.

Ruff

Solid D
04-21-2006, 01:06 PM
:tu Ruff

Post more often my friend!

SpursWoman
04-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Matt!! :elephant :elephant

boutons_
04-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey Ruff, that post earns you my offer of using my SlingBox to watch some Spurs playoff games, also maybe some Bogut games, but you need minimum of 500 KBits/sec internet access.

PM me for details.

Guru of Nothing
04-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Go Spurs Go!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-22-2006, 01:48 AM
Much love, guys and gals!

I'm super-mega busy over here, what with working full-time and now studying a Masters in sustainability (finish end of next year). However, I have had time to catch a fair few games this year which has been nice, and I won my NBA head-to-head fantasy league! Seems to me like we have a tough journey to the gold this year, but we are also a different team in the playoffs, so I am fascinated by the possibilities...

I'm currently working on a clever plan that will see me applying for PhD scholarships across the world starting in 2008, and U Texas @ Austin is defintely on the list. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are all well, and I'll be around more over the next few months to enjoy our playoff run with all you beautiful people.

BTW, what's with the cleavage shot as Kori's avatar? :lol

...and Spruswoman - dayum! :spin

xcoriate
04-22-2006, 04:39 AM
Good stuff

I am so pumped for these playoffs!

alamo50
04-22-2006, 07:05 AM
I'm currently working on a clever plan that will see me applying for PhD scholarships across the world starting in 2008, and U Texas @ Austin is defintely on the list. Fingers crossed.

How freakin' cool would that be for ya man!
Good luck to ya Matt and do post more often!