PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Lots

SequSpur
04-21-2006, 09:59 PM
I am looking for a cheap car with auto tranny and ac.

Any good lemon lots on the side of the road that you all know about here in sA?

Vashner
04-21-2006, 11:59 PM
There are 1000's of them (little lots). You just have to check out the vehicle yourself.

What kind of car.. more details. Did you look at www.autotrader.com ?

2Blonde
04-22-2006, 03:22 PM
They have a good one out at Ft. Sam Houston. It's right behind the Community Pharmacy and the PX. If you go in the Walter's street entrance off of I-35 and tell them you want to go to the lemon lot then they will give you a visitor's pass and let you on base. After you go through the check point, you just go to the second stop light and it's an open lot right there on the north east corner. I also have a friend who is going to be selling her Camry in few months. I think it's a 97. She bought a new one but isn't selling this one until she moves back her permanently. Right now she divides her time between here and Seattle so she needs a car in both places. But after August she is going sell it.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 02:43 PM
Is it a dependable car? It's for my daughter, so dependable is a must. If we don't find one by the time she sells hers, please keep us in mind.

sa_butta
04-23-2006, 02:55 PM
San Pedro and Military dr. have lots of them.

IX_Equilibrium
04-23-2006, 03:14 PM
On I-35 southbound on the right side between Division and SW Military.

Vashner
04-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Is it a dependable car? It's for my daughter, so dependable is a must. If we don't find one by the time she sells hers, please keep us in mind.

Your gonna need to take someone with you that knows cars.

How much do you want to spend?

We can give you some better advice with more details on how much you want to spend and what kind of car your thinking of.

BTW you don't go to Lemon Lots if you want "dependable". It's as is.

It's a crap shoot.. you need a car guru to inspect it and you can run a carfax to look for accidents it has been in.

ZStomp
04-23-2006, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't mind getting me a smaller car..this gas shit sucks!!

Vashner
04-23-2006, 04:22 PM
On autotrader they have lemon lots too.

2Blonde
04-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Sorry it took so long to respond. I just got back online. Yes, it's very dependable. They take great car of their cars. Her husband is getting ready to retire from the military. She will be back in town in a few weeks and I can give you her number if you want to contact her. Just PM me.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Ok, but we are looking right now for a car and yes the gas prices do suck.

Vashner
04-23-2006, 10:44 PM
Bashes head on hood of car..

I said how much do you want to spend?

2Blonde
04-24-2006, 08:27 AM
Ok, but we are looking right now for a car and yes the gas prices do suck.
That probably won't work then. I don't think she is ready to sell it until the end of summer, but I'll call her tonight and ask just to be sure.