PDA

View Full Version : Go see Thankyou for not Smoking!!!

Jimcs50
04-21-2006, 10:48 PM
JUst got back from seeing this movie and I highly recommend everyone seeing this movie. You'll need to inhale, then exhale slowly and relax before plunging into the world of Nick Naylor, lobbyist and bag man for the Tobacco Industry. You get abdominal exercises because of the laughing that you will most assuredly be doing. Thank You for Smoking is far and away the best satire to come out of Hollywood in years. It has been too long since Satire and the Politically Incorrect Sense of Humor have been allowed to point out the absurd in all sides of an issue. If you don't laugh out loud, your sense of humor has become a casualty of malpractice by the Doctors of Spin and the Nursemaids of Political Correctness.

Katie Holmes is pretty hot in this film too. :smokin

Buddy Holly
04-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Thank you, now I will go see Scary Movie 4.

Jimcs50
04-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Thank you, now I will go see Scary Movie 4.

Suit yourself.

BTW, are you 14-16, or do you have an IQ <100 ? If so, then you have made the wise choice

ShoogarBear
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM
JUst got back from seeing this movie and I highly recommend everyone seeing this movie. You'll need to inhale, then exhale slowly and relax before plunging into the world of Nick Naylor, lobbyist and bag man for the Tobacco Industry. You get abdominal exercises because of the laughing that you will most assuredly be doing. Thank You for Smoking is far and away the best satire to come out of Hollywood in years. It has been too long since Satire and the Politically Incorrect Sense of Humor have been allowed to point out the absurd in all sides of an issue. If you don't laugh out loud, your sense of humor has become a casualty of malpractice by the Doctors of Spin and the Nursemaids of Political Correctness.

Katie Holmes is pretty hot in this film too. :smokin
WTF? You trying to get a blurb in the newspaper ad?

BTW, this is the movie they cut her sex scene out of after Tom bitched.

MissAllThat
04-22-2006, 02:29 AM
I read the book. It was good. Hope to see the movie soon when I have some time.

SpursWoman
04-22-2006, 09:36 AM
BTW, are you 14-16, or do you have an IQ <100 ? If so, then you have made the wise choice

Well, I'm 34 and I've been waiting for Scary Movie 4 to come out. :lol

Jimcs50
04-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, I'm 34 and I've been waiting for Scary Movie 4 to come out. :lol

present company excluded.

:oops

:)