PDA

View Full Version : Unlesh!!!!

bull62400
04-22-2006, 12:42 PM
You know, it's funny. I understand the Pistons are getting alot of praise because of their unbelieveable season thus far. And thats understandable. But aloso, the fact that the media says the Spurs are not playing to their full potential. I agree with them. But I was sitting back and I put my thinking cap on. The Spurs have had problems all year with injuries and the flu. Not playing to their full potential is upsetting. But if all that is true, how in the hell did we get the best franchise record in Spurs History (63-19). Here's what I say. I say we are now healthier than ever and the BIG THREE are ready to tear shit up. By the way. The Pistons don't have very much depth. It is a blessing that no injuries have occured for the starting five this season. One slip and they are done. The Spurs are still the deepest team in the league and u better believe that since all are healthy and ready to play in the PLAYOFFS, (which by the way is a different level of basketball than the regular season) I say the spurs are ready to break out of the lions den and reek havoc in the NBA world. 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS!! I MOST DEFINATELY WITHOUT A DOUBT, BELIEVE!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

SAGambler
04-22-2006, 12:52 PM
The best time to get healthy is right before the playoffs.

It is amazing the Spurs managed to amass the record they did, considering all the problems they faced on and off the entire season. It should tell you that they may be down, but never out of a game.

When you think back to a couple of games they should have won, but didn't, like the first game in Atlanta, and the first game with the Hornets, it makes you wonder how big a season they really could have had, had everyone remained healthy throughout the season.

That's why I think everyone is in for a surprise now. The entire team seems to be relatively healthy. The last few games, Tim is looking like the Tim of old.

And the fact that you know the Pistons are living on borrowed time, injury wise, is why I think the Spurs repeat this year. We probably have the biggest guns in the league, sitting on our bench. Horry, Fin, Barry, Beno, Van Ex.....All of them capable of putting up big numbers.

I think, at this point, we have the edge. All they gotta do now is go out and play like it....And there will be another parade down the river.

GO SPURS GO

Vashner
04-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Jedi's stay undercover till it's time to open the can...

Translated we gonna slice and dice em' tonight...

bull62400
04-22-2006, 12:56 PM
The best time to get healthy is right before the playoffs.

It is amazing the Spurs managed to amass the record they did, considering all the problems they faced on and off the entire season. It should tell you that they may be down, but never out of a game.

When you think back to a couple of games they should have won, but didn't, like the first game in Atlanta, and the first game with the Hornets, it makes you wonder how big a season they really could have had, had everyone remained healthy throughout the season.

That's why I think everyone is in for a surprise now. The entire team seems to be relatively healthy. The last few games, Tim is looking like the Tim of old.

And the fact that you know the Pistons are living on borrowed time, injury wise, is why I think the Spurs repeat this year. We probably have the biggest guns in the league, sitting on our bench. Horry, Fin, Barry, Beno, Van Ex.....All of them capable of putting up big numbers.

I think, at this point, we have the edge. All they gotta do now is go out and play like it....And there will be another parade down the river.

GO SPURS GO

:elephant :spin :drunk

JamStone
04-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Unlesh?

exstatic
04-22-2006, 01:56 PM
I never "Leshed" in the first place, so I don't need to undo that...