PDA

View Full Version : Manu?

RobinsontoDuncan
04-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Pop says Manu is the key to our post season, do you think he is healthy enough to pull us through?

After today I see he has a bit of his explosion back, I think his timing might be a bit off though.

If the rest of the games are this one sided though I hope Pop flirts with the idea of giving Manu a few DNP Coaches dicisions, he could probably use a little more rest and get healthy time....and I dont trust Ron-Ron... you see that cheap shot today?

T Park
04-22-2006, 08:00 PM
lol I dont think Manu will ever see a DNP CD during the playoffs.

The games are just too important.

On the part of him being rusty? Didn't see the video of the game, so Ill take you guy's word for it.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-22-2006, 08:08 PM
With a guy like Ron Artest out there, I would be hesitant to ever let Manu play, fuck this being the playoffs, our bench could beat the Kings.

yeahone
04-22-2006, 08:12 PM
lol

yeahone
04-22-2006, 08:12 PM
maimi looking down the gun in game one

Slinkyman
04-22-2006, 09:22 PM
more rest? we only play 2 to 3 games per week now, manu would probably die of bordom if he didn't get a chance to play.

Cherry
04-22-2006, 10:38 PM
more rest? we only play 2 to 3 games per week now, manu would probably die of bordom if he didn't get a chance to play.

Manu would be agree with you :lol :lol :lol

T Park
04-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Robinson, your underestimating the Kings.

That was NOT the real Kings today.

The Spurs will end up need bigger efforts from him AND Tim Duncan.

No questions about it. Talking about benching Ginobili to rest him is jjust ludicrous.

Quasar
04-23-2006, 04:51 AM
This is just game 1, don't get too excited.

Remember games 1 & 2 of the finals against Detroit last year?

polandprzem
04-23-2006, 04:55 AM
This is just game 1, don't get too excited.

Remember games 1 & 2 of the finals against Detroit last year?
Yup.

I hate that excitment.
Then the spurs will loose game two and the board will be full of... (you know in what the board will be)

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 08:30 AM
Robinson, your underestimating the Kings.

That was NOT the real Kings today.

You're right, that wasn't the real Kings yesterday.

But I think it's more of a case of that was not the real Spurs yesterday either. The Spurs played almost perfectly, and that rarely happens.

I don't expect the Spurs to completely dismantle a team again for a while.

spurofthemoment
04-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Pop says Manu is the key to our post season, do you think he is healthy enough to pull us through?

After today I see he has a bit of his explosion back, I think his timing might be a bit off though.

If the rest of the games are this one sided though I hope Pop flirts with the idea of giving Manu a few DNP Coaches dicisions, he could probably use a little more rest and get healthy time....and I dont trust Ron-Ron... you see that cheap shot today?
I got pissed when I saw that cheap shot on Timmy dont worry Ron 3 more games and you can have more time to work on your rap cd