PDA

View Full Version : Nocioni is an idiot!

Dre_7
04-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Why the HELL did he shoot that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wtf :idiot

FreshPrince22
04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
yea, pretty much. I was just praising him and he had to shut me up.

Skiles probably wrote that up though. They threw up an identical shot against us in the same situation earlier in the year.

Ariel
04-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Skiles probably wrote that up though. They threw up an identical shot against us in the same situation earlier in the year.Yup, I'd have a hard time believing that a coach as meticulous as Skiles' wouldn't call the shots in that kind of situation.

Also, did the Bulls' have a better chance than that in the last few minutes? Remember the next possession: they couldn't even get get the ball to any shooter, or even take any kind of three. It makes you wonder if that was such a bad shot after all, if they weren't able to get another even similar look despite needing it.

nkdlunch
04-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Chicago will take the Heat to 6 or 7 games

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 07:52 AM
Dude, it wasn't even his fault they lost, it was fucking Kirk Hinrich.

He had 2 terrible possessions in a row right before that shot, and he fuckin ruined them. The first one he made a terrible pass because he got caught in the air, the second one he dribbled around by himself without passing and then pulled up for a jumper and missed.

Fucking idiot doesn't pass, dribbles around, doesn't move the ball.

Yeah, Nocioni shouldn't have shot that ball, but he made his previous 3, as a matter of fact I think he had Chicago's last 5 points.

Ariel
04-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Actually, that play was designed for Nocioni to take that shot, and to do so as soon as possible, as proven in the article ''Guard dogged - Gordon scores 35, but Heat denies him the ball down stretch (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/cs-060422bullsside,1,4745334.story)" by Fred Mitchell from the Chicago Tribune:

"It was set up for Andres and they read it well," Gordon said.

"At that point we were just trying to get a shot off so we could get another opportunity at the ball."

Miami was denying the ball to Gordon, so that's why the Bulls went for Andrés instead:

"It was really tough to get an open look or even get a lane to go and get the ball," Gordon said. "They did a great job of keeping the ball out of my hands."

Coach Scott Skiles concurred the Heat effectively denied Gordon shots at the end of the game.

"I know a lot of people think it's easy to just get the ball to a guy when the other team knows who you're going to. Sometimes it's not that easy," Skiles said.

"I thought we did a great job at the end of finally closing down and forcing some misses," Miami coach Pat Riley said. "The Bulls are a drive-and-kick, pick-and-roll type of team. They can stay with you if they get open shots."

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Actually, that play was designed for Nocioni to take that shot, and to do so as soon as possible, as proven in the article ''Guard dogged - Gordon scores 35, but Heat denies him the ball down stretch (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/cs-060422bullsside,1,4745334.story)" by Fred Mitchell from the Chicago Tribune:

"It was set up for Andres and they read it well," Gordon said.

"At that point we were just trying to get a shot off so we could get another opportunity at the ball."

Miami was denying the ball to Gordon, so that's why the Bulls went for Andrés instead:

"It was really tough to get an open look or even get a lane to go and get the ball," Gordon said. "They did a great job of keeping the ball out of my hands."

Coach Scott Skiles concurred the Heat effectively denied Gordon shots at the end of the game.

"I know a lot of people think it's easy to just get the ball to a guy when the other team knows who you're going to. Sometimes it's not that easy," Skiles said.

"I thought we did a great job at the end of finally closing down and forcing some misses," Miami coach Pat Riley said. "The Bulls are a drive-and-kick, pick-and-roll type of team. They can stay with you if they get open shots."
I thought so.

Andres wouldn't fuck his team over like that.