PDA

View Full Version : People that got my tickets....

T Park
04-22-2006, 10:07 PM
SO, how was that for a first ever playoff game?

Hope you all had a great time.

Be here tommorow night, i juuuust might have some more tickets available.... :)

Brutalis
04-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Hopefully I get there next year.

mikejones99
04-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Everyone at that game got their moneys worth.

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2006, 10:45 PM
or did they resale ur tickets, the rich gets richer!

PM5K
04-22-2006, 10:47 PM
SO, how was that for a first ever playoff game?

Hope you all had a great time.

Be here tommorow night, i juuuust might have some more tickets available.... :)

Hmm, I've never been before either but I wouldn't say it's because I'm Broke Fi Broke, it's just that tickets have never been a priority over other things....

Whoever went got a good deal...

Leetonidas
04-22-2006, 11:31 PM
It was insanely awesome. It was great to see the Spurs annihilate them. The atmosphere was so great and I loved every minute of it. The crowd was into it to the last shot. Great game, great experience. I'd love to go again any day.

jmard5
04-22-2006, 11:33 PM
O well. I had to wake up 5:30 AM here in the Philippines just to watch the game!

rayray2k8
04-23-2006, 12:15 AM
Shit was great T Park, thanks again.
My dad thought they were fake tickets at first, but then when he realized I wasnt kidding, he was excited about going to his (and mines) first playoff game ever.
I really enjoyed the game, even if it was a blow out.
I made 2 posters for the game.
One was about "Mini-Bibby" (Alot of ppl got a real kick out of this one.)
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8361/minibibby9so.gif
At the bottom I wrote, "spurs talk rulez" and "Tpark, you're my boy"

On the other it was a "Hey Ron! this bud's for you .poster " Calling him "The King of Queens".

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7987/budsforyou3em.gif

Here were a few things that bothered me about the fans at the game.
I noticed that some people were real uptight at the game and some were real soft when it came to trash talking. It was so lame that I heard some guy actually use the word Darn.
I wasn't having that, so I dropped quite a few F bombs :cuss , maybe one too many :lol (well thats what my brother was saying)
One lady turned around and looked at me when I yelled "You fucking suck Artest!" Another guy hushed at me, some other lady covered her kids ears after hearing the shit I was saying. Again I didnt hear or see this since it was kind of loud, but thats what my brother was telling me after the game.
What can I say? :rolleyes I was REALLY excited about being there and made sure I was heard. COME ON!! ITS THE PLAYOFFS!! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN LOUDER THAN THE ARENA?? THAT JUST PROVES MY POINT!
Im sorry, but some of these guys lacked heart and almost no passion.

Then again, I was drinking before the game. :drunk

But anyways, I think I might "PG-13" it, next time I go (If ever, since tickets are too expensive and hard to come by for me), cuz I think I might gone a bit overboard. :oops

Again, thanks alot for the tickets T Park, I don't know how many times I have to tell you. You made 3 spurs fans REAL happy.

On a side note, I got to meet some of the posters from spurstalk.com during halftime at the Main Lobby.
I had a bit of a hard time trying finding them, but I could tell I found them when I saw a number of people in a group circle. :lol
I think I saw Manny (I shook his twice by mistake. My bad yo.), SpursChick and the others who I werent too sure who the hell they were. Though they were kind enough to shake my hand.

Slomo was the coolest since he was the first one that greeted me. ( btw, thats a REAL man's handshake you got there Slomo.)
Kori was really cool too. Got a chance to talk to her and she seems like a real down to earth type of person. Good job Kor. :princess

I laughed in my head when I saw the look on some of these guys faces when they glanced at me and my brother. I guess they were thinking "man these guys are huge!"

Its all good though. You know I'll give ya'll the mad, phat, superfly, stupid dope, dumbass, retarded bomb, shit props! ;)

Hope I run into you guys again later on in the playoffs. Maybe I'll bring my homeboys next time at "GTG's" instead.

Thats all I have, hope some of ya'll dont think of me different.

T Park
04-23-2006, 12:27 AM
One lady turned around and looked at me when I yelled "You fucking suck Artest!" Another guy hushed at me, some other lady covered her kids ears after hearing the shit I was saying

DUde,

you dropped F bombs???

way uncool......

Pistons < Spurs
04-23-2006, 12:37 AM
DUde,

you dropped F bombs???

way uncool......
:tu :tu

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 12:39 AM
Give him a break. It was his first game and he was overwhelmed.

I know that when I lived in L.A. and went to Lakers-Spurs games that I said quite a few curse words (including MothaF) at Staples Center.

I'm not saying that it's cool to spew F-Bombs in front of kids. Just saying that things happen some times.

Leetonidas
04-23-2006, 12:45 AM
There was a guy sitting behind me who was dropping some F-bombs. When that SW Airlines thing was on and the city was Detroit, he started laughing at the dude and then he was like "Fuck the Pistons!" :lol

He asked me to read my poster and said he thinks he's been here before. I dunno who it was, pretty funny though.

T Park
04-23-2006, 12:46 AM
Im sorry, first time or not, dropping F bombs around kids, is tough for me to swallow.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Im sorry, first time or not, dropping F bombs around kids, is tough for me to swallow.

Okay St. TPark. :)

T Park
04-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Fuckin right Im a saint :lmao

Im sorry Kori, but if I look around, and see kids, im gonna make an effort NOT to drop F bombs.

If there aren't?

Let er fly :lol

Leetonidas
04-23-2006, 12:51 AM

Im sorry Kori, but if I look around, and see kids, im gonna make an effort NOT to drop F bombs.

If there aren't?

*cough*

:lol

T Park
04-23-2006, 12:53 AM
intentional chief.

Humor.

Part of my all around charm brotha! :)

jcrod
04-23-2006, 01:02 AM

If there aren't?

I hope thats true, because being a father of two, I can't stand when people start cursing. I curse, but around kids it's not cool.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:10 AM
Spurs games are sporting events, competition, battles, etc.

If you don't want your kid learning "you suck", "that's fu#%^n bulls@$t", "move your a@!" "you suck ref" etc. then go see Disney on Ice.

jcrod
04-23-2006, 01:17 AM

If you don't want your kid learning "you suck", "that's fukkin bullshit", "move your ass" "you suck ref" etc. then go see Disney on Ice.

If you think and teach your kids thats the only way to express themselves than you're FUCKed UP! :blah

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:40 AM
If you think and teach your kids thats the only way to express themselves than you're FUCKed UP! :blah

If you think you can walk in an arena and change the language of 19000 people, then you are Superman.

I take my kids to the games, they've been going for years. But if someone yells a little expletives, oh well, welcome to a Spurs game.

GO SPurs Go
04-23-2006, 01:56 AM
intentional chief.

Humor.

Part of my all around charm brotha! :)
Yo Tpark, I hope you didn't forget about me..
If (I seriously hope there isn't) there's a game 5 could you hook me up with 2 tickets. I've never been to a Spurs Playoff game in my life, nor have I been at the SBC/AT&T Center..ever.. If I get the tickets, I can convince my dad to go with me. But the game has to be in 2 weeks.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Yo Tpark, I hope you didn't forget about me..
If (I seriously hope there isn't) there's a game 5 could you hook me up with 2 tickets. I've never been to a Spurs Playoff game in my life, nor have I been at the SBC/AT&T Center..ever.. If I get the tickets, I can convince my dad to go with me. But the game has to be in 2 weeks.

TPark doesn't have a ticket "hookup", he intentionally went out and bought tickets to this game to give away. So I don't think he's planning on doing that for every game. (Though I think he has some for game two).

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-23-2006, 01:59 AM
On a serious note, if T Park decides he'd like to do this again for Game 2...I will make a case for my parents.

And if not, I might just try and surprise them with some tickets.

rayray2k8
04-23-2006, 02:01 AM
I blame the beer. :lol
You're right TPark, I did feel a bit guilty about what I said, but I got over it.
You know why? Because the only Kid I saw there in front of me looked like it was about 7 months old!!! But hey, you can blame me for the kid first words being "bad" english.

It's probably better that they dont allow me back into the games, in fact I advise it.

No Seriously, like I was saying in my last post, I'll tone it down a bit next time. Maybe down to about 30 f-bombs. :rolleyes (Im joking)
Though, I appreciate some of the support im getting from others. :fro

There was this one girl in front of me that kept laughing at what I was saying and I believe she was related to the kids family.
But as soon as I showed them my "Mini-bibby" poster, it was all good after that. :smokin
I spoke to the daughter during the game, just laughing it up, having a good time.
So I wasnt being a complete asshole throughout the game.
In my opinion, I think some of the people around me enjoyed my company, despite what my brother was saying. He tends to exaggerate a bit.
But I laughed up at what he said I was saying or doing.
Quite Honestly, I dont think I was THAT bad.
If anyone at the game thought I was misbehaving, then I apologize for my actions.
I just wish the other who supposedly went and sat close to me would say something.

MannyIsGod
04-23-2006, 02:03 AM
On a serious note, if T Park decides he'd like to do this again for Game 2...I will make a case for my parents.

And if not, I might just try and surprise them with some tickets.Any one who rides over the ocean in a cramped container definetly deserves to go to a game.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 02:05 AM
All I know is that sleep is going to deprived until the Spurs get to 16. I was telling this dude this morning, the real stress starts today.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-23-2006, 02:06 AM
Any one who rides over the ocean in a cramped container definetly deserves to go to a game.

One day, Manny, you'll sell enough oranges and boxes of chicle to afford a ticket.

http://www.calfund.org/i/a_aparicio_1.gif

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 02:11 AM
:lol

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 04:35 AM

If you don't want your kid learning "you suck", "that's fu#%^n bulls@$t", "move your a@!" "you suck ref" etc. then go see Disney on Ice.

Or take them to a kings game to sit with the mods from the king's forum. "gosh darn it, that little tony parker is such a menace". But be careful because if your kid wants to actually eat the popcorn and peanuts and just happens to drop one on the floor they may ban you from your seats... :madrun

rayray2k8
04-23-2006, 12:03 PM
So thats it? Me and TexasBalla were the only ones who went to the game with TParks tickets?
theres gotta be more than that!
At least tell the man what you did with the tickets.
I think the ones who went owe it to him. Lie if you have to. (j/k)

GoSpurs21
04-23-2006, 01:14 PM
People who feel the need to use F bombs in front of children need to learn some manners. anyone who thinks this type of activity is acceptable needs to grow up...why am I not surprised that most of the people who feel the need to use the f bomb in public are drunk kids who just want attention

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 01:15 PM
So thats it? Me and TexasBalla were the only ones who went to the game with TParks tickets?
theres gotta be more than that!
At least tell the man what you did with the tickets.
I think the ones who went owe it to him. Lie if you have to. (j/k)

The guy next to you in seat 3 was Sense's brother (who doesn't really post on the forum).

In seats 1 and 2 should have been Ashbeeigh and her mom.

Slomo
04-23-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah, where is she. I want to know if she won the battle with her mom :) and managed to get her to the game.

rayray2k8
04-23-2006, 02:50 PM
The guy next to you in seat 3 was Sense's brother (who doesn't really post on the forum).

In seats 1 and 2 should have been Ashbeeigh and her mom.

I see..
Thats funny.. the person I saw sitting next to me was a GIRL!! :wtf
Unless that person likes to dress in drag... :p
But I doubt it since she was kinda cute... :lol :eyebrows
(I didnt see an Adam's apple or anything like that) God, I hope im right. :vomit:

Yeah, where is she. I want to know if she won the battle with her mom :) and managed to get her to the game.

I did see 2 ladies in seat 1 and 2. Looked like it was a mother and daugther attending the game.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 02:57 PM
I see..
Thats funny.. the person I saw sitting next to me was a GIRL!! :wtf
Unless that person likes to dress in drag... :p
But I doubt it since she was kinda cute... :lol :eyebrows
(I didnt see an Adam's apple or anything like that) God, I hope im right. :vomit:

Maybe he traded seats with someone. :lol

I did see 2 ladies in seat 1 and 2. Looked like it was a mother and daugther attending the game.

That's cool. It's good to know they made the game.

ashbeeigh
04-23-2006, 07:16 PM
I wennt and had an amazing time! (I just didn't get a chance ot get online until just now). My mom and i got there insanely early and walked over to see Tony and Bruce shooting early on. The lady at one of the 100 sections let me go up and take a picture behind an ESPN camera guy and I got an okay picture of Tony going up for a jumper, but my zoom sucks. Everyone else was on the other side so I couldn't get any other pictures. There was this one solo guy sitting in front of me in his khakis and polo shirt who looked pained to be there. And I screamed and yelled and lost my voice. We left with 50 seconds left right before Nazr took the three. But thank you again T Park it so amazing going to the game.

T Park
04-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Im ecstatic everyone had a great time.

timvp
04-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Any one who rides over the ocean in a cramped container definetly deserves to go to a game.

Damn that's harsh.

:smokin

T Park
04-24-2006, 12:58 AM
lol

ITS BEEN PUT BACK!!!

:lmao