PDA

View Full Version : Well That Sucked

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:47 AM
:lol . we got our asses kicked. o well im just glad this isnt the NFL. its only one game and i guess i should have expected it from a championship team. hopefully game 2 will be much more competitive. the good news is the kings cant play any worse and the spurs cant and wont shoot any better. i mean its not like they are the freakin suns or anything. all i can say is damn damn DAMN! :lol

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 12:48 AM
Props for showing up after the loss.

It's only one game. There's a lot of basketball left.

But damn, that first half was pretty :lol

T Park
04-23-2006, 12:49 AM
the spurs cant and wont shoot any better

Duncan, Ginobili could've shot better.

Think about that.......

Everyone else??

They made open shots.

Sorry, but guys like Horry, Van Exel, Barry, Finley, Ginobili are gonna bag shots when open.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:52 AM
how's the lip ron?
well i stopped the bleeding but it hurts like hell. hopefully i can kepp my face from manus elbow next time.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Duncan, Ginobili could've shot better.

Think about that.......

Everyone else??

They made open shots.

Sorry, but guys like Horry, Van Exel, Barry, Finley, Ginobili are gonna bag shots when open.
true but i doubt they will be that wide open again. if you think they are gonna shoot 60% again or whatever it was your fooling yourself. they will probably shoot well but damn that was just unbelievable.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:56 AM

pretty ugly for us. :lol

Leetonidas
We booed your ass the whole game. :lol

RON ARTEST
like i said im not just one of those trolls who only shows up after a win. i hate fans like that.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:57 AM
We booed your ass the whole game. :lolyeah i know. that was mean but im used to it. they only did it after i scored. which wasnt that often. :lol

atxrocker
04-23-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah, this loss hurts...bad. still optimistically 1 game of a best of 7 series could end up not meaning that much. that said, what a bad way to enter this postseason. we NEED to win game 2 to have any chance in this series. if we lose both opening road games then thats pretty much curtains. i know next year we will me a major force! GO SAC!

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:00 AM
yeah, this loss hurts...bad. still optimistically 1 game of a best of 7 series could end up not meaning that much. that said, what a bad way to enter this postseason. we NEED to win game 2 to have any chance in this series. if we loss both opening road games then thats pretty much curtains. i know next year we will me a major force! GO SAC!
i agree with you. but for me i just want them to play as hard as they can. going down 0-2 would be very tough because you have to expect them to win at least one game at arco.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:01 AM
Props to The Spurs you looked great keep it up and hope to see you in the finals.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Props to The Spurs you looked great keep it up and hope to see you in the finals.lokks like detroit will have no roblem getting to the finals in the east. miami plays no defense at all and was very close to losing homecourt to the bulls.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:08 AM
lokks like detroit will have no roblem getting to the finals in the east. miami plays no defense at all and was very close to losing homecourt to the bulls.

Well we will see that's why they play the games but yes it does look nice the way the east is shaping up. I watched the kings alot since they got Artest and thought they might give SA hell in the first round. WTF happened??? I know it's just one game.

leemajors
04-23-2006, 01:09 AM
bulls played miami tough all year. they just don't have an answer for shaq.

Winnipeg_Spur
04-23-2006, 01:14 AM
yeah i know. that was mean but im used to it. they only did it after i scored. which wasnt that often. :lol
:lol
Anyone who shows up after a beating like that, and even has a sense of humour about it, deserves some serious credit. Well done.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Well we will see that's why they play the games but yes it does look nice the way the east is shaping up. I watched the kings alot since they got Artest and thought they might give SA hell in the first round. WTF happened??? I know it's just one game.
yeah i think it was just one of those games where they made everything and we missed everything. the playoffs is all about adjustments and i expect adelman to make some. i think this series will be much more competitive. its probably better that they got thier asses handed to them instead of winning and getting overconfident then losing 4 straight like the nuggets did which i think probably would have happened. the kings since having artest are 11-3 following a loss so look for the kings to come out with alot more energy and effort on the defensive end.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:17 AM
bulls played miami tough all year. they just don't have an answer for shaq.
yeah shaq is still so freakin dominant. i dont know why they didnt send him to the line more.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:17 AM
The only adjustment they are going to make is using the KY to try and get some Spurs foot out of their ass.

The Kings are through.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Anyone who shows up after a beating like that, and even has a sense of humour about it, deserves some serious credit. Well done.
once you get your ass kicked like that i guess all you can do is laugh at yourself. :lol but in all seriousness i think this series will be much more enjoyable to watch and hopefully will be much more competitive.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:20 AM
once you get your ass kicked like that i guess all you can do is laugh at yourself. :lol but in all seriousness i think this series will be much more enjoyable to watch and hopefully will be much more competitive.

More enjoyable?

Dude, I could'n't enjoy a ass whoopin more than I did today. It doesn't get any better than treating the Kings like little backwards ass bitches.

The Kings are done.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:23 AM
The only adjustment they are going to make is using the KY to try and get some Spurs foot out of their ass.

The Kings are through.
i dont think they are through at all. but im not gonna predict anything lik other fans. predicting sports is tough because you never know what the hell is gonna happen. the kings after losses always come back and play much better. a couple weeks ago when the kings lost by 30 to the mavs they came back the next night and played great and beat the spurs. i know the playoffs are different but there is no way they will get beaten down like that again. im not saying we will win the series because i dont know whats gonna happen but it wont be like this game.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:23 AM
More enjoyable?

Dude, I could'n't enjoy a ass whoopin more than I did today. It doesn't get any better than treating the Kings like little backwards ass bitches.

The Kings are done.
i meant for kings fans.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:24 AM
i dont think they are through at all. but im not gonna predict anything lik other fans. predicting sports is tough because you never know what the hell is gonna happen. the kings after losses always come back and play much better. a couple weeks ago when the kings lost by 30 to the mavs they came back the next night and played great and beat the spurs. i know the playoffs are different but there is no way they will get beaten down like that again. im not saying we will win the series because i dont know whats gonna happen but it wont be like this game.

Spurs in Four.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:27 AM
Ron I like you it takes a man to come in here and post after that ass whoppin good luck to you. You are okay in my book don't let the spurs fans be too hard on you . If I where near you I would buy you a drink you need one about now.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Spurs in Four.

That's very Cocky dude. :depressed

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:30 AM
Ron I like you it takes a man to come in here and post after that ass whoppin good luck to you. You are okay in my book don't let the spurs fans be too hard on you . If I where near you I would buy you a drink you need one about now.thanks man i really appreciate that. i do need a drink right about now thats for sure. i just hope game 2 is better.

Nocioni
04-23-2006, 01:31 AM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2536/artest4po.gif
Kings in 5

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:34 AM
Kings in 5
now that would be great. but the only way i see us winning this series is if its in 6.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Kings in 5

What is the story with your name Nocioni are you a Bulls fan in Pistons clothes? :lol

KingsFanWithoutName
04-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Congrats on the thorough ass whooping you guys put on us tonight. It seemed like you couldn't miss a shot in the first half.

Here's to a more "competitive" second game.

cheers.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:37 AM
What is the story with your name Nocioni are you a Bulls fan in Pistons clothes? :lolthats what i was wondering. :lol

Tek_XX
04-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Kings in 5

Clever pistons fan playing mind games.

Nocioni
04-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Artest now reduce his prediction to kings in 5 not me

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Clever pistons fan playing mind games.i just hope thats what happens.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Artest now reduce his prediction to kings in 5 not me

What is with your name?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????? :frying:

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:47 AM

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:49 AM
the kings will play way better in game 2
i agree.

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:52 AM
i agree.

Sorry. No Tortilla.

Spurs in Four.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Sorry. No Tortilla.

Spurs in Four.
dont let one game cloud your brain. there will be no sweep.

i hope. :lol

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:56 AM
dont let one game cloud your brain. there will be no sweep.

i hope. :lol

I do this daily.

Kings are done.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 01:56 AM
Mrs. Vinsanity :lol :lol :lol

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 01:59 AM
Mrs. Vinsanity :lol :lol :lol

yeah.......

funny when he is one of the top players in the nba this year........

his team is rolling right now.

haha.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 02:05 AM
yeah.......

funny when he is one of the top players in the nba this year........

his team is rolling right now.

haha.

Oh sorry is Mr Vince your man? :lol

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:05 AM
I do this daily.

Kings are done.
we will see what happens tuesday. then ill get back to you.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 02:08 AM
I do this daily.

Kings are done.

Act like a ass? :spin

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 02:10 AM
Act like a ass? :spin

Sure. If that's what you'd like. Let me put you on my list.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Act like a ass? :spinlooks like thats what he does best.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 02:14 AM
Sure. If that's what you'd like. Let me put you on my list.

Yes add me to the I think your a bitch list :elephant

SequSpur
04-23-2006, 02:14 AM
looks like thats what he does best.

kind've like your screen name.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:17 AM
kind've like your screen name.
well what the fuck does sequ mean? :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 02:20 AM
well what the fuck does sequ mean? :lol

It means cocky spurs fan. That talks shit after one win. :madrun

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:23 AM
It means cocky spurs fan. That talks shit after one win. :madruni cant wait until detroit wins it all this year. i like most of the spurs fans on this forum but some of them are complete idiots who talk way to much trash for a team who has only won one game.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-23-2006, 02:27 AM
i cant wait until detroit wins it all this year. i like most of the spurs fans on this forum but some of them are complete idiots who talk way to much trash for a team who has only won one game.

There are a ton of great Spurs fans here thanks to Kori for making it all happen. There are a few not so good Spurs fans and I can't help call them out.

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Sequ talks crap from day 1 until the end of the season. It's what he does. And it doesn't really matter if the Spurs are up or down. You have to get used to him to appreciate the humor in him. Ask the Argentinean Spurs fans here .. he asks them stuff like "Do you have dirt floors and no running water in Argentina?"

By the way Sequ = Follows (as in sequel). So Sequspur = Follows the Spurs.

(Sequ's actually cool in "real" life but his wife owns him :lol)

Kori Ellis
04-23-2006, 02:28 AM
There are a ton of great Spurs fans here thanks to Kori for making it all happen.

You are welcome. :)

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 02:29 AM
Sequ talks crap from day 1 until the end of the season. It's what he does. And it doesn't really matter if the Spurs are up or down. You have to get used to him to appreciate the humor in him. Ask the Argentinean Spurs fans here .. he asks them stuff like "Do you have dirt floors and no running water in Argentina?"

By the way Sequ = Follows (as in sequel). So Sequspur = Follows the Spurs.

(Sequ's actually cool in "real" life but his wife owns him :lol)yeah i guess i can handle him. i would probably talk trash to if my team won 3 championships. hell i talk trash now. :lol

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Talking trash is what this is all about. No one knows what the hell is going to happen. You can quote all the stats and horoscopes you like, but it all comes down to execution on a consistent basis. And only 12 guys a team have any control over that. It just happens that our 12 guys dwarf everyone else's. The pistons have the best starting 5, but bench? dyess, delk, hunter? Too much pressure on the starting 5 to perform because you are probably not gonna count on big production from anyone on that bench. The pistons were hurt badly when they lost Okur... that guy was a quality big off the bench and is now a damn good starter in mormon land. But they still have power in billips, hamilton, and both wallaces. Not sold on prince as he seems to disappear like clark kent just when the action heats up. But billips and hamilton are clutch. They just have to hope both of those guys are on the vast majority of the time.

ShoogarBear
04-23-2006, 09:23 AM
Sequ talks crap from day 1 until the end of the season.
And then from the end of the season until day 1.

SpursWoman
04-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Sorry. No Tortilla.

Spurs in Four.

mike detroit
04-23-2006, 09:31 AM
based on that first game...

spurs in two.

SpursWoman
04-23-2006, 09:31 AM
:spin

SpursWoman
04-23-2006, 09:32 AM
i cant wait until detroit wins it all this year. i like most of the spurs fans on this forum but some of them are complete idiots who talk way to much trash for a team who has only won one game.

Uh, so far this season they've won 64 out of 83. :lol

mike detroit
04-23-2006, 09:35 AM

Petition to ban RON ARTEST from throwing support to the pistons out of the spirit of mutual respect.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Petition to ban RON ARTEST from throwing support to the pistons out of the spirit of mutual respect.
yup if you guys play them in the playoffs i hope you beat the living crap out of them. which they will.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:27 PM
im talking about in the playoffs idiot. :lol

SAGambler
04-23-2006, 12:36 PM
yeah, this loss hurts...bad. still optimistically 1 game of a best of 7 series could end up not meaning that much. that said, what a bad way to enter this postseason. we NEED to win game 2 to have any chance in this series. if we lose both opening road games then thats pretty much curtains. i know next year we will me a major force! GO SAC!

Statistics say that the team that wins game one, will win the series 79% of the time. Now that has held true over a long period of time.

So right now the Kings have a 21% chance of winning the series. If they go down again on Tuesday, there chance drop to slim and none and slim's on his way outta town.

exstatic
04-23-2006, 12:37 PM

So, if you're only counting the playoffs, your team has won ZERO, Ronnie.

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:40 PM
So, if you're only counting the playoffs, your team has won ZERO, Ronnie.
thats why im not talking trash. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Statistics say that the team that wins game one, will win the series 79% of the time. Now that has held true over a long period of time.

So right now the Kings have a 21% chance of winning the series. If they go down again on Tuesday, there chance drop to slim and none and slim's on his way outta town.
i just wanna see what happens in game 2 then i think we can tell how this series is gonna be.

exstatic
04-23-2006, 12:55 PM

Of those 21%, I'll bet that most of them were host teams that dropped game 1 and had to re-win HCA. Cases that come to mind are SA vs. PHO in 2003, SA vs. Dallas in 2003, and SA vs. Denver in 2005. :hat

SAGambler
04-23-2006, 01:01 PM
i just wanna see what happens in game 2 then i think we can tell how this series is gonna be.

Me too. I can't help but suspect (even hope) that it will be a much closer contested game.

I certainly think game 2 will give us a much better picture of just where the Spurs are for this trophy run.

I've never believed a team could kind of sleepwalk through the regular season, and then just turn it on come playoff time, but DAMN after that first half yesterday, maybe they can.

I actually think the Kings would be the toughest matchup the Spurs could have drawn. If the Spurs crush them, then I think we are well on the way to another river parade.

Can't wait for the Piston game to start today. I want to see if they are going to be able to turn it back on, since they kind of shut it down the last few games of the season.

Don't get no better than this.... 10 hours of playoff basketball Saturday and Sunday..

:flag: :flag: :flag: :hang em high......

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:02 PM
Of those 21%, I'll bet that most of them were host teams that dropped game 1 and had to re-win HCA. Cases that come to mind are SA vs. PHO in 2003, SA vs. Dallas in 2003, and SA vs. Denver in 2005. :hat
thats nice but we have nothing to do with those team. were better then all those teams were. even pop said were one of the best teams in the league and he doesnt think were in 8 seed. denver was just hot last year and that was it. this kings team is for real although you couldnt tell when they got hammered like they did last night. :lol

SAGambler
04-23-2006, 01:05 PM

Yeah, I would suspect that that would probably hold true in most cases.

I just noticed that that was one of the stats they put up yesterday during one of the games.

bigfundamental21
04-23-2006, 01:12 PM
I certainly think game 2 will give us a much better picture of just where the Spurs are for this trophy run.

I actually think the Kings would be the toughest matchup the Spurs could have drawn. If the Spurs crush them, then I think we are well on the way to another river parade.

Couldn't agree with you more SAGambler. I just wish game 2 was tomorrow. It will be a better game. And even though our boys had a great game, there is still room for improvement. I just hope SAC shows up this time.

coachtf
04-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Sacto is a much better squad than we all saw yesterday and everybody here knows that. SA shot the ball better than any of us could have imagined early on and they got a very active Manu and Tony going early. Playoffs are about adjustments as we all know and you can bet the farm that Brad Miller and Ron Artest are going to be head hunting in game two. There will be some hard fouls in the paint from Sacto and the Spurs must keep moving the ball and pushing the pace. Depth is on the Spurs side so if they continue to shoot the ball well and board then they will be fine.

exstatic
04-23-2006, 01:16 PM
thats nice but we have nothing to do with those team.
Right. They were champions. :hat

were better then all those teams were.
You have a long way to go, and no one to take you there.

even pop said were one of the best teams in the league and he doesnt think were in 8 seed.
Pop will ALWAYS talk up the opponent. You're probably use to Phil Jakass.

denver was just hot last year and that was it.
You ARE Denver for this year, the streaking missle brought to a halt.

this kings team is for real although you couldnt tell when they got hammered like they did last night. :lol
I'll let that stand on it's own merits

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 01:18 PM
Right. They were champions. :hat

You have a long way to go, and no one to take you there.

Pop will ALWAYS talk up the opponent. You're probably use to Phil Jakass.

You ARE Denver for this year, the streaking missle brought to a halt.

I'll let that stand on it's own meritslike i sadi i just wanna see game two then i think we can tell how this series will be.

SAGambler
04-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Couldn't agree with you more SAGambler. I just wish game 2 was tomorrow. It will be a better game. And even though our boys had a great game, there is still room for improvement. I just hope SAC shows up this time.

Man, me too. I probably won't be able to eat or sleep between now and Tuesday. It wrong to make us wait that long.. Wrong I tell ya...

:madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

exstatic
04-23-2006, 01:21 PM
...and you can bet the farm that Brad Miller and Ron Artest are going to be head hunting in game two. There will be some hard fouls in the paint from Sacto and the Spurs must keep moving the ball and pushing the pace.

Like that wasn't already happening in game 1. You can't beat the Spurs by beating them up (Just ask Seattle last year), you must play better basketball.

I hadn't realized quite how bad Bibby was on defense. If he can't at least slow Tony down before he slices into the lane, my prediction of Spurs in 5 will be wrong: it will be a sweep. Tony will break them down and either score or dish, because they don't have a shotblocker.

Winnipeg_Spur
04-23-2006, 01:33 PM

That's the only thing I really hate about the first weekend of the playoffs, hearing that stat over and over again. It's so completely meaningless, and I bet if you looked at any specific game of the series you would get a similar percentage (except game 7, the winner of that wins the series 100% of the time :))

If this is to be taken seriously, then you're telling me in 2003 and 2005, the Spurs only had 21% chances each of those years to win their first round series, after dropping the first game? Yeah right, maybe I can find someone who'll give me 4-1 odds on the Pistons if by some miracle they lose the first game today.

The bottom line is that the better team always wins 7-game series, and the correct way to intrepret this stat is that the better team wins the first game of the series 79% of the time.

exstatic
04-23-2006, 01:57 PM
If this is to be taken seriously, then you're telling me in 2003 and 2005, the Spurs only had 21% chances each of those years to win their first round series, after dropping the first game? Yeah right, maybe I can find someone who'll give me 4-1 odds on the Pistons if by some miracle they lose the first game today.

1) betting odds have little to nothing to do with probability, and everything to do with the whims of the betting sheep. Bookmakers have to keep their bets in balance.
2) the fact that SA did it is a credit to their championship cailbur. They WERE that one team in 5 that could do it, three times in two championship runs.

jochhejaam
04-23-2006, 01:59 PM
like i sadi i just wanna see game two then i think we can tell how this series will be.
We were blown away by the Spurs in the first 2 games last year (15, 21) and then blew them away the next 2 games (17, 31). The rest of the series was competitive so give it at least 3 games (to see if you'll be competitive, not to see if you'll win :lol).

If it's any consolation I picked the Spurs to win 93-91 and lost $990,000 vbookie :D

Winnipeg_Spur
04-23-2006, 02:22 PM
1) betting odds have little to nothing to do with probability, and everything to do with the whims of the betting sheep. Bookmakers have to keep their bets in balance.
2) the fact that SA did it is a credit to their championship cailbur. They WERE that one team in 5 that could do it, three times in two championship runs.
1) You're probably right, I shouldn't bring betting odds into this, hell I don't even gamble. I just think it would be ridiculous to claim the Pistons only have a 21% chance of winning the series if they lose the game today.
2) That's pretty much my point, they won those series, not because they beat the odds but because they were a really good, championship calibur team.

It seems to me, the way people present this stat they're saying winning game 1 gives you a great chance of being good enough to win the series, and I just think it goes the other way, that being good enough to win the series gives you a great chance of winning game 1, or any other game in the series. I'm not even convinced the stats would be that different for game 2.

SAGambler
04-23-2006, 02:42 PM
It seems to me, the way people present this stat they're saying winning game 1 gives you a great chance of being good enough to win the series, and I just think it goes the other way, that being good enough to win the series gives you a great chance of winning game 1, or any other game in the series. I'm not even convinced the stats would be that different for game 2.

Okay, maybe look at it like this. 79% of the time, the best team wins the first game of the series, and usually goes on to win the series. Certainly stats don't hold up every time, and case in point would be the Pistons to drop their first game, they would still be the favorites to win the series.

It's just another way of saying the same thing. That only 21% of the time, will the better team drop the first game.

Now as to dropping two. I don't care how good the team is, they have dug themselves a deep hole. Not only that, but now they are under tremendous pressure to win, and that makes it hard to do.

Let the Pistons drop the first two, and I'm taking odds on the other guys.

Winnipeg_Spur
04-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Okay, maybe look at it like this. 79% of the time, the best team wins the first game of the series, and usually goes on to win the series. Certainly stats don't hold up every time, and case in point would be the Pistons to drop their first game, they would still be the favorites to win the series.

It's just another way of saying the same thing. That only 21% of the time, will the better team drop the first game.
Yeah, ultimately they mean the same thing, it's just when it's presented one way (as it often is by the media) it implies some sense of causation, which is not necessarily present. Correlation doesn't imply causation.

Now as to dropping two. I don't care how good the team is, they have dug themselves a deep hole. Not only that, but now they are under tremendous pressure to win, and that makes it hard to do.

Let the Pistons drop the first two, and I'm taking odds on the other guys.
I didn't mean to imply that losing the first two games wouldn't be significant, I meant that the result of game 2, considered independent of the result of game 1, would probably have a very similar statistic associated with it, if anyone bothered with it. The winner of game 2 (considered independently from the winner of game 1) probably wins the series about 79% of the time as well.

LilMissSPURfect
04-23-2006, 04:36 PM
:lol . we got our asses kicked. o well im just glad this isnt the NFL. its only one game and i guess i should have expected it from a championship team. hopefully game 2 will be much more competitive. the good news is the kings cant play any worse and the spurs cant and wont shoot any better. i mean its not like they are the freakin suns or anything. all i can say is damn damn DAMN! :lol

true - u got yo asses kicked
true - its only 1 game
and
true - these are the world champs

spurs can't play better ? who knows...maybe this time the starters play......... :angel

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Yes add me to the I think your a bitch list :elephant

You want to be the bitch list? Are you conceding that you are a bitch? Well, if that's the case then i'll officially put you in line with the other bitches.... ok, there. Now you're officially a bitch. Get in line and assume the position. :hat

RON ARTEST
04-23-2006, 09:52 PM
i wish the game was tomorrow i dont like all these days off.

Darrin
04-23-2006, 11:01 PM

41-15 in the second quarter. "Pretty" is one word for it.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2006, 12:20 AM
You want to be the bitch list? Are you conceding that you are a bitch? Well, if that's the case then i'll officially put you in line with the other bitches.... ok, there. Now you're officially a bitch. Get in line and assume the position. :hat

Read the post dumb shit are you that stupid? Boy with all the good Spurs fans you are the Villiage Idiot. Thanks for playing McDumbass :lol :lol

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Read the post dumb shit are you that stupid? Boy with all the good Spurs fans you are the Villiage Idiot. Thanks for playing McDumbass :lol :lol
wow i bet you cant wait for the finals so you can just tear whatever team comes out of the west apart.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2006, 12:33 AM
wow i bet you cant wait for the finals so you can just tear whatever team comes out of the west apart.

No it's not like that it's just these people that try to run smack that don't have a clue. I really like The Spurs and 99% of there fans it is just a few I have a problem with. Kori thank you for letting other fans come speak there minds you are the queen. :princess

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:36 AM
No it's not like that it's just these people that try to run smack that don't have a clue. I really like The Spurs and 99% of there fans it is just a few I have a problem with. Kori thank you for letting other fans come speak there minds you are the queen. :princess
yes she is. and spurs fans are great im just teasing the ones i hate. like sequ for example. im guessing hes that 1% your talking about.

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2006, 12:38 AM
yes she is. and spurs fans are great im just teasing the ones i hate. like sequ for example. im guessing hes that 1% your talking about.

Yes he is on the short list. :depressed

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Yes he is on the short list. :depressedheres my top five hated spurs fans.
1.sequ
2.sequ
3.sequ
4.sequ
5.sequ
thats my short list.

dmac
04-24-2006, 10:23 AM
... the playoffs is all about adjustments and i expect adelman to make some. ...
like wearing Detroit uniforms?

SpursWoman
04-24-2006, 10:34 AM
heres my top five hated spurs fans.
1.sequ
2.sequ
3.sequ
4.sequ
5.sequ
thats my short list.

The funny thing is, is that he just says the shit he does to get your goat, so to speak. He's a good dude...there are several other Spurs fans that I can't stand that are, IMO, 34,596,584,651,965,413^2 times worse than him because they happen to actually be serious.

I'm guessing that you don't appreciate his humor. :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
04-24-2006, 10:45 AM

:lol :lol

td4mvp21
04-24-2006, 11:04 AM

:owned

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 01:39 PM
yeah that would be great.

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-24-2006, 02:35 PM

You have to be the most illiterate person in here. Let's look at this and see if you can understand:

He was talking to Sequ, and said to Sequ:

"Yes add me to the I think your a bitch list "

Since he was talking to Sequ this means he was asking Sequ to add him to Sequ's "I think your (which is wrong, should be you're as in you are) a bitch" list. AGAIN - he asked Sequ to be on Sequ's "I think you're a bitch" list. UNDERSTAND ILLITERATE FOOL??

I know that is not what he meant, but that is what he SAID. So before you go around calling people names make damn sure you know what you are saying. I don't know you personally but based on your posts you sound like a 2nd grade child with a learning disability. If you don't know what is going on you can either try to find out or just keep your idiotic thoughts to yourself. Either will benefit the forum. But if nothing else, make sure you UNDERSTAND what someone is writing before you comment on it. And lose the "McDumbass" crap. The only people who say that are still taking naps at school, and unless you are one of them DON'T SAY IT. In fact, with you the less you say the more people will respect you. Remember that. :blah