PDA

View Full Version : They're ALL DOOMED!!

HAHA-That'sYourTeam??
04-23-2006, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiparking
If you ask me, I think Adelman made things worse by doing basically, well, nothing. One thing about him is that he rarely makes any change during a game. He should have tried to change the players' mentality in the first quarter, perhaps by putting guys like Big Nasty who would be sure to get more physical with defense. Popovich still kept calling timeouts in the second half, even with the 30 points cushion. Not an instance easy to find with Adelman. If we lose the first series, the front office should definitely reconsider the coaching position. We all know it was Artest who took us to the playoff, not Adelman.

Are you serious? No coach on any team in the NBA would be able to lead the Kings past the Spurs in the first round.

:flag: At least we know where they stand.

greyforest
04-23-2006, 03:38 AM
its not that surprising.

honestly how often does the 8th seed beat the 1st? a percentage here would be interesting. i would guess its about 10% of the time. granted we are just past the first game, but i think it will be near impossible for sacramento to win.

you can play the blame game all day long if you lose, but at the end of the day its the 8th best team in the west playing the 1st best, or as we liek to call them, the mbp most ballinest playas

Fabbs
04-23-2006, 03:53 AM
its not that surprising.

honestly how often does the 8th seed beat the 1st? a percentage here would be interesting. i would guess its about 10% of the time. granted we are just past the first game, but i think it will be near impossible for sacramento to win.

you can play the blame game all day long if you lose, but at the end of the day its the 8th best team in the west playing the 1st best, or as we liek to call them, the mbp most ballinest playas

Kings PreArtest and WithArtest are two different planets. So I would not label them "8th seed" along with histories 8th seeds. Granted the Spurs rolled them and will win this series. But HaHa's point is a valid one. Adleman looked completely apathetic and giver upperish. He could at least try a suggestion like the one Haha made. Hell they were down 30 at before halftime. Do something, even if it is wrong.

3rd qtr the Kings did look better and SAS finally cooled a bit.

Kings can only play better, I'm sure they will.
Maybe they will only lose by 15 now. :spin

Obstructed_View
04-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Move the game to Arco, take away the Spurs hitting such a high percentage of threes and free throws and give Mike Bibby a decent offensive game and it suddenly gets interesting. You can't sleep on anybody in the pros.

ALVAREZ6
04-23-2006, 08:35 AM
its not that surprising.

I think only 2 times IN NBA HISTORY has an 8th seed beaten a 1st seed.

So the percentage would be something like: .000367%

mike detroit
04-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiparking
If you ask me, I think Adelman made things worse by doing basically, well, nothing. One thing about him is that he rarely makes any change during a game. He should have tried to change the players' mentality in the first quarter, perhaps by putting guys like Big Nasty who would be sure to get more physical with defense. Popovich still kept calling timeouts in the second half, even with the 30 points cushion. Not an instance easy to find with Adelman. If we lose the first series, the front office should definitely reconsider the coaching position. We all know it was Artest who took us to the playoff, not Adelman.

Are you serious? No coach on any team in the NBA would be able to lead the Kings past the Spurs in the first round.

:flag: At least we know where they stand.

protip: [quote.][/quote.] (without the periods)