PDA

View Full Version : My first game experience...

Sense
04-23-2006, 07:03 PM
You know guys, this game made me change the whole perspective of how I saw the games at home...

IT seemed VERY weird looking at the "box thing on top" (don't know the name, sorry) and picturing myself home watching that, and then looking down at the action in a totally different way.

I got at the game a little late, due to some errands my cousin ran, but made it just in time for the runs...

It seemed surreal as I walked through the halls looking for the 202 section as I saw the amazing audience through the section gaps.
I was praying to be a lucky charm throughout the game... rather than a jinx, eventually I felt better.

As I was watching the game, I noticed that I didn't see in my mind how big of an advantage we had, truthfully...

Up until the half, I thought we had a 15+ lead, but that's about it. The surprise of the lead struck to me as I laughed and remembered what Ron Artest as well as some of the other kings had said before the game.

The game was AMAZING, I gotta thank Kori and LJ for the good seats, I do have to say this however, an awkward moment during the game was giving the money of the tickets to LJ. Manny apparently recognized me, and as courtious as I am (even tho I don't appear to be) I extended my arm to shake his hand, to my surprise he didn't. I didn't take it as a bad thing because he might've not looked, but it was just awkward. Timvp did shake my hand, so I wasn't totally "hung". Pretty sure no bad intentions there were there manny?

I also have to say, that the game was TOO short when I was there, and it usually seems longer in T.V.
A few things that surprised me : One would be The timeout action.... wow do they prepare some stuff to do, and the second would be how much the crowd participates in the event.... it seemed like they knew what to do at the time!

I also have to admit I left early, but not at my request. Since I was taken there as a favor, I asked if they wanted to leave and their respond was "yes, traffic!" and they also had plans to attend the Fiesta.... to which I also attended. :drunk

Anyways, I hope to be at many more games than this one, and many more wins....

I just thought I'd share.... now time to go to work!

alamo50
04-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Talk about a good luck charm.
You need to be given those seats more often bro!

Sense
04-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Talk about a good luck charm.
You need to be given those seats more often bro!

In a way they were given, even if I paid for them.

TOP-CHERRY
04-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Damnit, but you missed the introduction!! That's always my favorite part!!!!!

I'm glad you had fun. It's always an amazing experience being in the same building as our boys and having thousands of fans having the same love for the team as you do, and yelling your lungs out and just having a blast. I love it.

Plus, our team rocks like no other!! We're very fortunate to be fans of such a great and classy team and organization.

Sense
04-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Damnit, but you missed the introduction!! That's always my favorite part!!!!!

I'm glad you had fun. It's always an amazing experience being in the same building as our boys and having thousands of fans having the same love for the team as you do, and yelling your lungs out and just having a blast. I love it.

Plus, our team rocks like no other!! We're very fortunate to be fans of such a great and classy team and organization.

I wasn't really that loud....

Since I always saw something new, I was more quiet and trying to pay attention to suck it in.... the flow of the game "disflowed me" I always reacted too late, or too early...

I don't want to be noticed by a crowd I'm barely new with.. :hat

timvp
04-24-2006, 01:28 AM
Sense was cool in the two seconds I met him. We were cutting through the row and the ball was in play so I had to GTFO of the way.

FromWayDowntown
04-24-2006, 11:13 AM
timvp breaks the ball in play rule?

For shame, for shame!

:lol

Tigole Bitties
04-24-2006, 01:40 PM
You missed the 2 Unlimited "Ya'll ready for this?" intro? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sense
04-24-2006, 01:46 PM
You missed the 2 Unlimited "Ya'll ready for this?" intro? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:lol

Should I be happy for that one?

I think I should!

Sense was cool in the two seconds I met him. We were cutting through the row and the ball was in play so I had to GTFO of the way.

Maybe that's why Manny hurried his ass out of the way and never shook my hand!

Anyways, yeah 2 seconds says alot... :rolleyes