PDA

View Full Version : The bible or penthouse forum?

IcemanCometh
04-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Ezekiel 23:20 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Ezekiel+23%3A20&version1=31)

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Spurzilla
04-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Definitely the Bible:

Ezekiel 23:28-30

"For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to hand you over to those you hate, to those you turned away from in disgust. They will deal with you in hatred and take away everything you have worked for. They will leave you naked and bare, and the shame of your prostitution will be exposed. Your lewdness and promiscuity have brought this upon you, because you lusted after the nations and defiled yourself with their idols."

E20
04-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Ezekiel 23:20 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Ezekiel+23%3A20&version1=31)

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Were they some brothers? That fits the description.

Solid D
04-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Description of Egyptian lovers. Ezekiel is comparing Jerusalem (Judah) with a prostitute because of it's alliances with Egypt, Assyria and Babylon and Israel's disrespect of God.

AlamoSpursFan
04-24-2006, 01:36 PM
I just want to know why God Hates Shrimp? (http://godhatesshrimp.com/)

Solid D
04-24-2006, 02:30 PM
:lol

I guess if you are into Jewish ceremonial uncleanness. However, in the words of Jesus in the New Testament gospel of Mark:

Mark 7:14Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.' "

17After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18"Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? 19For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.")

Phenomanul
04-24-2006, 03:17 PM
:lol

I guess if you are into Jewish ceremonial uncleanness. However, in the words of Jesus in the New Testament gospel of Mark:

Mark 7:14Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.' "

17After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18"Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? 19For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.")

That is my understanding of those passages..... :tu

mikejones99
04-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Jesus

CharlieMac
04-24-2006, 09:26 PM

Yeah, I don't know about all that, I didnt even click on the link, but that picture is still funny as hell.

Extra Stout
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Excerpts from Song of Solomon:

My lover is mine and I am his;
he browses among the lilies.

Your two breasts are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.

My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening;
my heart began to pound for him.

I arose to open for my lover,
and my hands dripped with myrrh,
my fingers with flowing myrrh,
on the handles of the lock.

I am my lover's and my lover is mine;
he browses among the lilies.

Your breasts are like two fawns,
twins of a gazelle.

Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your breasts like clusters of fruit.

I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit."
May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples...

ObiwanGinobili
06-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Jeremiah 25:27

"And you must say to them, "this is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Isreal, has said: "Drink and get drunk and puke and fall so that you cannot get up because of the sword that I am sending among you."