PDA

View Full Version : Kings Player's partying downtown?

SpursStillTippin
04-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Now don't bite my head off if this isnt true but i heard some people saw some of the Kings fans partying dowtown. If this is true, what the hell are they thinking? I mean Fiesta time in SA is nice and its a hell of a party but you just got your ass handed to you by 34 pts and you wanna party? Oh well Go Spurs Go!

boutons_
04-23-2006, 11:30 PM
they drink to forget. :)

Amuseddaysleeper
04-23-2006, 11:31 PM
what. they're only human

should they be confined to their hotel rooms 24/7

life is short

TMTTRIO
04-23-2006, 11:43 PM
My friend said she saw Ron Artest at one of the nightclubs downtown but that he wasn't talking to anyone :lol

atxrocker
04-23-2006, 11:48 PM
i hope the guys are getting fucked up off that cheap alchohol (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap) as long as they can make game 2 a statement game. what, nba players are exempt from having a good time?

T Park
04-23-2006, 11:50 PM
i hope the guys are getting fucked up off that cheap alchohol (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap

Our women aint cheap fucko.......

Despot
04-23-2006, 11:51 PM
people saw some of the Kings fans partying dowtown.

I guess that should not have said "fans", first time I read that I was like, WGAF?

atxrocker
04-23-2006, 11:52 PM
everything from the hoes to the price of living is cheaper in that motherfucker. haha. anyways, again, maybe after getting trashed overthere the guys will handle business. whether they do or not, what the fuck does it matter if they visited the night life there?

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Our women aint cheap fucko.......

The price of living is cheaper here though

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:03 AM
i just saw an article on espn that the spurs took the day off today while the kings had a 4 hour practice. look for the kings to come out ready and play with more energy then before. im not saying they will win im just saying it wont be a blowout.

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:03 AM
The price of living is cheaper here though
thats for sure.

SpursStillTippin
04-24-2006, 12:06 AM
yea in my original post i said "kings fans were partying downtown" my bad i meant the players. And its all good them partying downtown but after you guarenteed a win and got your ass handed to you you'd think the last thing on your mind would be lets go party. but oh well come out tomorrow and get embarrased again fuck do i care? By the way thank you Ron Artest for the motivation. Spurs have the rest of the NBA scared.

atxrocker
04-24-2006, 12:08 AM
yea in my original post i said "kings fans were partying downtown" my bad i meant the players. And its all good them partying downtown but after you guarenteed a win and got your ass handed to you you'd think the last thing on your mind would be lets go party. but oh well come out tomorrow and get embarrased again fuck do i care? By the way thank you Ron Artest for the motivation. Spurs have the rest of the NBA scared.

goddamn, SST, your head is swelling up almost as fast as Evas pussy after being bangbanged..way too fast there. noone else that is a serious contender is scared of the spurs cause of one game..quit kidding yourself.

rayray2k8
04-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Is there an echo in here???

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:16 AM
goddamn, SST, your head is swelling up almost as fast as Evas pussy after being bangbanged..way too fast there. noone else that is a serious contender is scared of the spurs cause of one game..quit kidding yourself.
:lol :lol :lol :lol yeah i dont think the pistons are even close to being scared from one fucking game. :lol

SpursStillTippin
04-24-2006, 12:19 AM
Spurs obviously sent a message not only to the kings but to the NBA. And your a kings fan why would you bring up the pistons? lol and you wanna talk about someone's head swelling up talk about your team and ron artest even before the series started. and smooth move bringing up eva in this argument man you are all over the place with your comments you should stick to your own team. Im done now lets just watch them play. See you tomorrow Go Spurs Go

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 12:23 AM
Spurs obviously sent a message not only to the kings but to the NBA. And your a kings fan why would you bring up the pistons? lol and you wanna talk about someone's head swelling up talk about your team and ron artest even before the series started. and smooth move bringing up eva in this argument man you are all over the place with your comments you should stick to your own team. Im done now lets just watch them play. See you tomorrow Go Spurs Go
yeah i just wanna see game 2. GO KINGS!

rayray2k8
04-24-2006, 12:36 AM
I wonder if anybody tossed Artest a beer?.. :spin

T-Pain
04-24-2006, 02:13 AM
i wouldnt be suprised if any of the rookies on the Kings went out to Fiesta, I would...

Louie Vega
04-24-2006, 02:40 AM
i hope the guys are getting fucked up off that cheap alchohol (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap) as long as they can make game 2 a statement game. what, nba players are exempt from having a good time?

I can't believe someone from Suckramento is trying to talk shit about another city. Unbelievable! :rolleyes

ploto
04-24-2006, 07:13 AM
I don't know why people make such a big deal. What's the problem with sitting in a bar having a drink with some friends. I doubt they were dancing on the tables.

SpursWoman
04-24-2006, 07:56 AM
It's party time in San Antonio, and they don't play until tomorrow. I don't think it's a big deal at all.

And I'm speaking about the young men. I'm old and can't handle lots of drinks and little sleep ... if I went and partied at Fiesta I'd be hung over until probably Friday, so for me it wouldn't be a very good idea if I had a game to play at any time until then.. :oops :lol

pache100
04-24-2006, 07:59 AM
(since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap)

What an ignorant thing to say. Sour grapes for getting your ass kicked? It's one thing to be dissappointed and quite another to insult a whole city based on the outcome of one basketball game. I hope this is an isolated case and not indicative of a mentality among Kings fans.

everything from the hoes to the price of living is cheaper in that motherfucker. haha.

I see. YOU are an asshole.

I won't hold that against the city of Sacramento, its citizens, the Kings, nor their fans. San Antonio may be "cheap", but we have more class than that.

goddamn, SST, your head is swelling up

Note to self: Expand "Ignore List" by one additional name.

SpursWoman
04-24-2006, 08:02 AM
Did he mean that as an insult, though? Cheap quality or cheap as in less expensive?

Because a Jack & Coke in Vegas cost me $7.50 ... a Jack & Coke in a bar or club here costs about $4.50 or so. Of course, if I had a multi-million dollar contract to play ball, would it really matter? :fro

pache100
04-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Did he mean that as an insult, though? Cheap quality or cheap as in less expensive?

Sounded like an insult to me...

Kori Ellis
04-24-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't know why people make such a big deal. What's the problem with sitting in a bar having a drink with some friends. I doubt they were dancing on the tables.

I agree. They don't play until Tuesday. I think it would have been more odd if they were NOT out last night.

Now if you see them tonight and it's like 4am and at an after hours party or something, then maybe I'd question it.

Extra Stout
04-24-2006, 09:52 AM
noone else that is a serious contender is scared of the spurs cause of one game..quit kidding yourself.
Of course you're correct. It was against the Kings, not a real team.

LilMissSPURfect
04-24-2006, 02:44 PM
I wonder if anybody tossed Artest a beer?.. :spin

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :oops :oops :fro :lol :madrun

jn77
04-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Wow! I think all this post proves is that the Kings fans are just as ignerent as the players they support (artest) Yes, it is true that cost of living is cheaper here. Does that somehow mean that the town is less appealing? I don't think so, I moved here from Washington DC in the 90's and I love the town, the people and the Spurs! Having said that I work in the club industry, I am a DJ and if I would've seen a kings player or a King's fan I would've treated them like any other customer. They deserve to have fun too. Besides, the amount of alcohol they would've had to consume to drown out a thirty point loss must have been a pretty penny! Thank you for contributing to the San Antonio economy! :blah

mikejones99
04-24-2006, 03:57 PM
almost everything costs less in San Antonio, including Spurs tickets, women and alcohol, and that is a good thing. Many Californians are moving to Nevada because cali costs too much. Most players in the NBA get out in any city they are at. If you had millions to burn, would you sit in a hotel room all night?