PDA

View Full Version : I like spurs chances........

Chris Childs
04-24-2006, 02:26 PM
of making it to the finals. Lets face it. We know they will sweep the kings. We know that they will meet up with the mavs in the second round. We know that if they beat the mavs(which I KNOW they will) then they will face the suns in the WCF. We know that they will do what they did to the suns last year. We all know that. We all know that they will be in the finals. We know that.

With that being said, they will get destroyed by the pistons in the finals.

BOOK IT!

greyforest
04-24-2006, 02:38 PM
i agree until the last point. spurs pistons ought to be a fantastic matchup, just like last year.

Vashner
04-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Let's shoot one horse at a time... don't jinx it..

greywheel
04-24-2006, 03:18 PM
He is not a Spurs fan, so he might want to jinx it.

jn77
04-24-2006, 03:30 PM
I almost understand looking past Sacramento, but is everyone forgetting that unless a miracle happens the Spurs are going to have to face Dallas next! Why are we looking to the finals already, we have to get by the mavericks first. I am charging myself for a Spurs/ Mavericks series not a finals rematch. Let's just take it one series at a time.

Tigole Bitties
04-24-2006, 03:36 PM
No kidding. The Kings series may be a gimme, but do not underestimate the Mavs.

Darrin
04-24-2006, 04:13 PM
of making it to the finals. Lets face it. We know they will sweep the kings. We know that they will meet up with the mavs in the second round. We know that if they beat the mavs(which I KNOW they will) then they will face the suns in the WCF. We know that they will do what they did to the suns last year. We all know that. We all know that they will be in the finals. We know that.

With that being said, they will get destroyed by the pistons in the finals.

BOOK IT!

I don't expect you to respect them, but I think Dallas can beat the Spurs. I'm not saying they will, but they also won a franchise record in wins, they held teams to a franchise-low in points per game. They have beat the Spurs in San Antonio. Mark Cuban knows this is their chance. Avery Johnson knows this is their chance. Promise turns into reality in the next playoff series. And if they don't beat the Spurs this time, they should blow up that team, because they never will. Because with all the improvements, all the great things that have happened this season, it still wasn't enough to reach their nemesis.

I still have the Spurs in that series, but Dallas is going to be playing out of desperation and hunger. Don't look past them.