PDA

View Full Version : "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! Hell no....

IceColdBrewski
04-24-2006, 03:40 PM
...and it aint over now."

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12121

http://www.bbring.com/pirate.jpg

mikejones99
04-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Dirk's people didn't do it, I think it was Yao's

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2006, 03:46 PM

uhhh...Yao is Chinese...

Bruno
04-24-2006, 03:46 PM

It was Tabuse's

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-24-2006, 03:55 PM
ok, this is scaring me how uneducated some people are about past wars. On a memorial day where my country is remembering all the war heroes, its ashame some people dont even know the facts.

Kori Ellis
04-24-2006, 03:56 PM
ok, this is scaring me how uneducated some people are about past wars. On a memorial day where my country is remembering all the war heroes, its ashame some people dont even know the facts.

I'm assuming you've never seen Animal House.

Trainwreck2100
04-24-2006, 03:56 PM

It scares me that some people don't kno cinematic history

CubanMustGo
04-24-2006, 03:57 PM

This is a quote from "Animal House." Bluto, not exactly a 4.0 type, gets it wrong in his otherwise stirring speech which rouses Delta House to wreak havoc on the Faber College homecoming parade.

See http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077975/quotes

cheguevara
that dude got owned by his own fellow posters.

SpursWoman

I knew before I even opened this thread that there would be at least one person who never has seen the movie. :spin

NuGGeTs-FaN
lol........nah im not a movie buff......... sorry i jumped the ship too quick, kinda touchy with it being ANZAC day here in Australia

CubanMustGo
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM
What's funny about the thread is that the guy who pointed out that similar inflammatory crap contributed to the suspension got banned:

"It's sentiments similar to this, printed in a Sacramento paper, IMO, which encouraged the league to take the action it did."

Yeah, so banworthy. Guess who struck again over at
Kingsfanbutonlyifyoutoethestraightandnarrowlinetha tIapprove.com ?

Edit: giving credit where due, mod "Bricklayer" called the thread over-the-top and locked it.

mikejones99
04-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Denver's fans are challeging Detroit's i see here. All Denver people should watch Southpark and learn before any more postings.

Pero
04-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Denver's fans are challeging Detroit's i see here. All Denver people should watch Southpark and learn before any more postings.

What??

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-24-2006, 04:12 PM

southpark? uh no thanks

id never watch that trash.....worst show ever

I also made the mistake of watching their movie 'baseketball' (i think thats the name) once, those two are idiots.

Vashner
04-24-2006, 04:15 PM
southpark? uh no thanks

id never watch that trash.....worst show ever

I also made the mistake of watching their movie 'baseketball' (i think thats the name) once, those two are idiots.

Southpark worst show ever? They sell a lot of crack in Denver huh?

Geno Billy
04-24-2006, 04:20 PM
How about another line from a movie?

"So, you're telling me there's a chance"

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/dumb_and_dumber/_group_photos/jeff_daniels2.jpg

IceColdBrewski
04-24-2006, 04:22 PM
I knew before I even opened this thread that there would be at least one person who never has seen the movie. :spin

I figured puting it in QUOTATION marks would at least give them a clue. I obviously overestimated Nuggets fans.

CubanMustGo
04-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Give the kid a break, he's from down under and Animal House isn't the institution there it is here.

IceColdBrewski
04-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Give the kid a break, he's from down under and Animal House isn't the institution there it is here.

Ah. Next time I'll try to use a Crocodile Dundee reference.

mikejones99
04-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Denver fans should at least watch the Southpark show about when Kobe and Oprah moved into Colorado. FCClike people must be in charge of Austrailian and NZ tv programming. Animal house is a good movie for Nuggets fans to check out. Go Spurs

IceColdBrewski
04-24-2006, 04:34 PM
What's funny about the thread is that the guy who pointed out that similar inflammatory crap contributed to the suspension got banned:

"It's sentiments similar to this, printed in a Sacramento paper, IMO, which encouraged the league to take the action it did."

Yeah, so banworthy. Guess who struck again over at
Kingsfanbutonlyifyoutoethestraightandnarrowlinetha tIapprove.com ?

Edit: giving credit where due, mod "Bricklayer" called the thread over-the-top and locked it.

Figures. She closes every other thread, but the one thread that needed to be closed had to be taken care of by somebody else. Good entertainment for us beween games though. :D

Mixability
04-24-2006, 05:05 PM

uhhh...Yao is Chinese...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Scobe
04-24-2006, 05:11 PM
South Park Rules!!! Issac Hays Sucks Ass!!! Tom Cruise is a GIANT PUSS!!!

Seriously though, why doesn't someone just shoot Tom Cruise in the face with a water gun everywhere he goes now since he acts like a giant puss when you do it??

"The world may never know"

T Park
04-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Southpark is one of the most embarassing pieces of recorded material to ever air on our TV sets, in our country's history.

Period.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Southpark is one of the most embarassing pieces of recorded material to ever air on our TV sets, in our country's history.

Period.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Exclamation Point.

Vashner
04-24-2006, 05:32 PM
This coming from the guy that said he would quit the forum if Spurs won last year?

Yea South Park is bad.. that's why it's been on TV so many years..

Drugs are Bad...

Spurologist
04-24-2006, 05:47 PM

Period.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Land/4801/Mr_Mackey.jpg

"Okay, smoking is bad; you shouldn't smoke. And alcohol is bad; you shouldn't drink alcohol. And as for drugs, well, drugs are bad; you shouldn't do drugs. That's about wraps it up."

"Mkay"

samikeyp
04-24-2006, 06:04 PM
"Germans?"

"forget it...he's rolling"

:lol

ShoogarBear
04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
uhhh...Yao is Chinese...

"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps."

Borosai
04-24-2006, 06:13 PM
I must admit I didn't get it either :oops I was thinking 'wtf is he talking about?'

And yes I have seen Animal House, but I'm not a fan I guess...shit, I can quote The Little Mermaid or the Sound of Music...try those will ya?!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-24-2006, 06:47 PM
"forget it. he's on a roll"

samikeyp
04-24-2006, 11:48 PM
"ya'll mind if we dance wiff yo' dates?" :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-24-2006, 11:54 PM
South Park wins Peabody Awards and is critically acclaimed by the bookish types.

It's a funny show. No need to decry it because it's not up to your tastes. Generational divide and what not.

Somebody has to stick it to the public nutjobs like Tom Cruise and Oprah every now and then. South Park is a godsend.

baseline bum
04-24-2006, 11:58 PM
**** David Stern and his goon Stu !!!!!
You TOOK 2002 AWAY from us and now they want to ABUSE US, EMBARASS US!

:lmao

Predrag Stojakovic and Doug Christie took 2002 away from Sacramento with their wide-open airballs. God, the Kings are pathetic. I hate Kings fans because they always blame everyone but themselves for their failures. Kings fans actually made me want the Lakers to take that WCF.

Scobe
04-25-2006, 09:03 AM

Period.

I guess it's just one of those things that you either get or you don't. Neither is bad, just some people find humor in it while others don't. It's great to be able to have the choice.

Sec24Row7
04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Yeah.

South Park is Hilarious.

Maybe its not if you are a 60 year old prude, but to the majority of people, it is pretty damned funny.

DarkReign
04-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Im 26 and dont like South Park. Was funny its first 2 seasons, has sucked habitually there after.

Notorious H.O.P.
04-25-2006, 10:04 AM
"I thought that movie made money."

Drachen
04-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Is South Park still on
question mark?
Hmmm
comma,
I thought they quit making that show long ago
period.
I dont think that its the worst show on tv