PDA

View Full Version : Wolves letting Ronald Dupree go?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2006, 04:07 PM
One of the top priorities for the future of the Wolves is to try to sign free-agent point guard Marcus Banks. But Banks has made it very clear he isn't going to sign with the Wolves until he tests the market, and from the way he talks it's no cinch he will be back. The same is true of Justin Reed, who also came to the Wolves in the Wally Szczerbiak trade. ... Troy Hudson, who was sidelined most of the season because of ankle problems, said he has decided against surgery and will spend the offseason here rehabilitating the injury to see if he can clear up the problem. ... Swingman Ronald Dupree is a free agent, and even though the Wolves gave the Pistons a second-round draft pick for him they don't plan to bring him back.

http://www.startribune.com/507/story/388454.html

Kori Ellis
04-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I wonder if the Spurs still think as highly of him as they did in summer 04.

RON ARTEST
04-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I wonder if the Spurs still think as highly of him as they did in summer 04.
i doubt it. he hasnt really shown much improvement. but i could be wrong because if the spurs were interested in him he must have alot of talent. they always seem to find talent out of nowhere.

Darrin
04-24-2006, 05:08 PM
He's got that key word - potential. The Pistons never seemed to get the most out of him and all he ended up doing was causing controversy as he was scoring 20 points in a game that guaranteed him a playoff roster spot over Carlos Delfino.

It's not that he was a bad guy, but he was more promise than results. Hopefully, he can go back to the CBA or overseas and re-emerge in the league with more polished skills and hungrier than ever to be a part of an NBA roster, and stay there.

FreshPrince22
04-24-2006, 05:26 PM
He's not really worth your time. Just a leaper with no real game. I like the guy, but let's be real. He needs to go to the Bobcats or something.