PDA

View Full Version : Only post a message about the game today on live

Eran-s
04-25-2006, 05:08 PM

Eran-s
04-25-2006, 05:11 PM
It's even illegal to send it in PM?!
I don't think so, and nothing will happen to your site.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2006, 05:12 PM
It's even illegal to send it in PM?!
I don't think so, and nothing will happen to your site.

It's not allowed by PM. The NBA is aware of people doing it another Spurs site lost press credentials last season for doing the same thing. It's not allowed here at all.

Eran-s
04-25-2006, 05:16 PM
It's not allowed by PM. The NBA is aware of people doing it another Spurs site lost press credentials last season for doing the same thing. It's not allowed here at all.
I can't believe you, I'm not streaming that files and you don't only linking to there and today's game is on CCTV-5, the stream of that channel is legal because the channel itself broadcasting one of his stream on the net.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2006, 05:18 PM
I can't believe you, I'm not streaming that files and you don't only linking to there and today's game is on CCTV-5, the stream of that channel is legal because the channel itself broadcasting one of his stream on the net.

Show me where they have permission from the NBA to stream it.

I have been told by the NBA that there's streaming, links to streaming, video of game tape, exchanging of video, or anything of the such allowed.

I don't know why you are so pressed to distribute it here. I'm sure a lot of other site will allow you to post it. We don't.

Eran-s
04-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Show me where they have permission from the NBA to stream it.

I have been told by the NBA that there's streaming, links to streaming, video of game tape, exchanging of video, or anything of the such allowed.

I don't know why you are so pressed to distribute it here. I'm sure a lot of other site will allow you to post it. We don't.
http://www.nba.com/schedules/international_nba_tv_schedule.html
The name of the channel is here (The playoff schedule isn't updated in that files but some of the channels broadcast them).

spursfaninnewmexico
04-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Watch out but hang tough, Kori, poster's name spelled backwards is Snare.

Kori Ellis
04-25-2006, 05:23 PM
They may have a deal to stream some games in China. But that service is not for America. The NBA wants people here to pay for the games.

Anyway, like I said, I don't know why you are so insistant on this.

It's against our rules.

Thanks.

Vashner
04-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Throw him to the trolls!

God save the Queen!

Eran-s
04-26-2006, 12:37 PM
Watch out but hang tough, Kori, poster's name spelled backwards is Snare.
Very very funny,
Eran It's my first name and S is the first character of my last name.