PDA

View Full Version : So is Scola worth a damn?

Tommy Duncan
08-27-2004, 06:07 PM
?

timvp
08-27-2004, 06:18 PM
I didn't like what I saw out of him today. He got blocked a couple times straight up by Carlos Boozer, who isn't exactly known for his shot blocking prowess. I expected his post moves to be a lot less effective versus NBA competition and I can't say I was wrong. He had some good moves but struggled to finish.

He scored on some quick shots around the hoop. The great passing by his teammates was more of the reason he scored the points he did. He has nice hands and a soft shot but I still don't know how the hell he is going to get it off consistently in the NBA.

When he came into the game, he had two horrible passes and a 24 second violation. He also wasn't playing too smart in the second half. He scored well in the second quarter but again, it looked like more of a product of the great team basketball.

With his size (6'8 at the tallest) and his lack of athleticism, he is going to have to retool his game to make it. I like his passion and he's a tough player, so I honestly hope he is a Spur one day.

I just think it'll be a tough road.

Solid D
08-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Yes.

bigzak25
08-27-2004, 07:45 PM
so argentinian malik without as much athleticism?