PDA

View Full Version : hey cbf!!???...

chode_regulator
04-25-2006, 08:04 PM
whens the tool concert your going to?
hope the same outcome doesnt happen as what the end result was of the last tool concert you went to was

btw id ont care. i didnt want ot use pm's. i ownder how many people will click here wanting to say that. i thkn you should put a +1 or say it anyway just so i know. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mookie2001
04-25-2006, 08:05 PM
cbf was happy about that

chode_regulator
04-25-2006, 08:08 PM
cbf was happy about that
his tickets now or the last time?

mookie2001
04-25-2006, 08:11 PM
I remember that day like it was yesterday

cbf was the 1st leading suspect

chode_regulator
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
I remember that day like it was yesterday

cbf was the 1st leading suspect
no no no
i would say second
1st was our other friend who lived down the street.
remember
the one who always says wha wha wahw whahwhwha i swear to god dude. it wasnt me dude. i wouldnt do that dude. i ia i i i iii i i i mean why ww ww ww would i do that dude? swear to god
/infamous j impression

mookie2001
04-25-2006, 08:15 PM
i swearto ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and them, them and ryan and me me and ryan them..bb bb been drinking sincelike probli pro problike eleven

chode_regulator
04-25-2006, 08:17 PM
i swearto ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and them, them and ryan and me me and ryan them..bb bb been drinking sincelike probli pro problike eleven
m mmm moo mmore like 10 ooor or even n nnnnnn nine colock. swear to god dude. swear to god. me and ryan

Cant_Be_Faded
04-25-2006, 09:00 PM
ya'll are full of shit

creg, its a mini usa tour before they head out overseas, then most assuredly do a major usa tour. THey're playin small vneues, the one i'm going to is some small ass SMU auditorium that only seats about 2300.

It's pretty funny because at work the radio is constantly on, and the dj's on EDGE radio keep saying how alot of fans feel like the Scalpers stole the show from true fans (and they did) and thye keep takign calls from whiny ass bitches who tried to get them at normal price then ended up paying 400 dollars for them.

It's weird cuz I just woke up early, tried ticketmaster, and got a ticket.

These chodes did the same and end up paying 6x more than waht I paid. I bet I could sell my ticket for major cashflow....in the .00001% chance that this show sucks, I will no longer be a TOOL fan cuz I could make at least 5 bills off this ticket.

ObiwanGinobili
04-25-2006, 10:39 PM
ya'll are full of shit

creg, its a mini usa tour before they head out overseas, then most assuredly do a major usa tour. THey're playin small vneues, the one i'm going to is some small ass SMU auditorium that only seats about 2300.

It's pretty funny because at work the radio is constantly on, and the dj's on EDGE radio keep saying how alot of fans feel like the Scalpers stole the show from true fans (and they did) and thye keep takign calls from whiny ass bitches who tried to get them at normal price then ended up paying 400 dollars for them.

It's weird cuz I just woke up early, tried ticketmaster, and got a ticket.

These chodes did the same and end up paying 6x more than waht I paid. I bet I could sell my ticket for major cashflow....in the .00001% chance that this show sucks, I will no longer be a TOOL fan cuz I could make at least 5 bills off this ticket.

I've had the new TOOL labum for 4 days now.
I shall have to copy another one 'cause i'm wearing this bitch out. :princess
It's so good I want to cry.