PDA

View Full Version : what do you think Kings fans are thinking right now?

Party Girl
04-26-2006, 12:59 AM
If you were a Kings fan , what could be going through your mind right now?

SuperManu!!!
04-26-2006, 01:16 AM
"I better buy some bait because we are going to be fishing pretty soon"

infinite styles
04-26-2006, 01:17 AM
"Duncan fouled Bibby on that illegal screen!"

T-Pain
04-26-2006, 01:18 AM
if i was a kings fan, i would already concede to defeat because i knew my team doesnt have what it takes to beat out the defending champions in a seven-game series.

mouse
04-26-2006, 01:22 AM

http://www.pavethequad.com/images/zenith-shower-curtain.jpg

polandprzem
04-26-2006, 01:24 AM
:pctoss :bang :hang :pctoss :bang :hang :pctoss :bang :hang :pctoss :bang :hang :pctoss :bang :hang :pctoss :bang :hang :pctoss

phyzik
04-26-2006, 01:25 AM

"Man, if we had artest this game, we would have won!! fucking NBA LOVES the Spurs, they gave this game away to them!!! We will win in Game 3 big time if we play like this again with Ron back!"

ohhh, How little do they know of Rons ball hogging ways, I would have prefered Ron on the game, it would have been another blowout..... EASILY!

Good (dirtier then Bowen) defender.

Ballhog Offensive player.

Only a matter of time before his mental ass is out of the leage. Kings took a chance and now they have to live with it.

efrem1
04-26-2006, 01:31 AM
Game three. We better win it or it's fishing time at Folsom Lake

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2006, 01:32 AM
fuckity fuckity fuckity crap

jman3000
04-26-2006, 01:32 AM
:cuss x 1,000,000 + :bang x 1,000,000 + :vomit: + :shootme + :hang

Bloodline666
04-26-2006, 01:48 AM
Just when we thought "Big Shot Bob" was a thorn in our side...looks like we've never heard of a "Big Shot Brent"...

Louie Vega
04-26-2006, 02:11 AM

Kings Fan:
Damn, after all that help the refs gave us we still got beat! We got beat in a blowout and in a close game?! How are we going to win 4 games over these damn Spurs?! Are we cursed? First the Lakers ripped our hearts out now the Spurs? It can't get any worse I suppose. Wait, I forgot. We live in Sacramento. We are doomed !

Bloodline666
04-26-2006, 02:15 AM
I got another one...

"To make a long story short, Ron Artest jinxed us!"

Louie Vega
04-26-2006, 02:17 AM
I got another one...

"To make a long story short, Ron Artest jinxed us!"

LOL

SenorSpur
04-26-2006, 02:18 AM

...Spurs have the best road record in the NBA. We're fucked!

Louie Vega
04-26-2006, 02:22 AM
...Spurs have the best road record in the NBA. We're fucked!

LMFAO

Darrin
04-26-2006, 02:28 AM
Kings fan: I thought all we had to worry about was Horry!

baseline bum
04-26-2006, 04:26 AM
I don't want to imagine myself as a Kings fan. I would have checked into the Lakers' hotel and ordered 10 of those Kobe-burgers after watching Stojakovic and Christie airball those two threes in game 7, so I would have never seen Brent's dagger.

ChumpDumper
04-26-2006, 04:28 AM
"I wonder if the Spurs would take Miller for Rasho Nesterovic?"

mouse
04-26-2006, 06:49 AM
"Man, if we had artest this game, we would have won!! fucking NBA LOVES the Spurs, they gave this game away to them!!! We will win in Game 3 big time if we play like this again with Ron back!"

ohhh, How little do they know of Rons ball hogging ways, I would have prefered Ron on the game, it would have been another blowout..... EASILY!

Good (dirtier then Bowen) defender.

Ballhog Offensive player.

Only a matter of time before his mental ass is out of the leage. Kings took a chance and now they have to live with it.

:lmao

exstatic
04-26-2006, 07:43 AM
We missed our chance....

mrose31
04-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Kings fans were thinking we might as well move to buffalo and be bills fans at least they make it to the final game.

cheguevara
04-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Besides those cowbells, those losers are probly gonna bring flip flops to the game in honor of manu and boo his ass

NoMoneyDown
04-26-2006, 09:42 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/kings_400_fishin.jpg

KingsFanWithoutName
04-26-2006, 01:17 PM
From an actual King's fan:

I was proud of how the team played last night. They really showed some heart and came out with something to prove. You guys were fortunate to have Barry's dirty shot fall in.

Funny how some members here think it will be a cakewalk after the Kings took you to overtime in your own house. And even though you won, some are still complaining about the officiating during the game!!!!! You know who you are you whiny little pussies. A win is a win. Enough whining.

I'm ready for game 3, bring it on.

pawe
04-26-2006, 01:23 PM
^^ typical

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2006, 01:31 PM
"I wonder if the Spurs would take Miller for Rasho Nesterovic?"

:lmao:lmao:lmao

KingsFanWithoutName
04-26-2006, 01:57 PM
^^ typical
^^^^
typical well thought out response

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-26-2006, 02:13 PM
"Did we get a receipt on Ron Artest, or is it to late to return him?"

baseline bum
04-26-2006, 02:27 PM

I was proud of how the team played last night. They really showed some heart and came out with something to prove. You guys were fortunate to have Barry's dirty shot fall in.

Funny how some members here think it will be a cakewalk after the Kings took you to overtime in your own house. And even though you won, some are still complaining about the officiating during the game!!!!! You know who you are you whiny little pussies. A win is a win. Enough whining.

Dirty shot? Don't you remember when Webber did the exact same thing to Fisher to give you guys the win in game 5 of the 2002 WCF?

Obstructed_View
04-26-2006, 02:27 PM
"The referees screwed us. We didn't get a single call."

SpursWoman
04-26-2006, 04:05 PM
fuckity fuckity fuckity crap

That's exactly what I was going to say. :lmao

SpursWoman
04-26-2006, 04:13 PM
You guys were fortunate to have Barry's dirty shot fall in.

Dirty? I've seen Barry practice that ring-around-the-rim-bounce-off-the-top-of-backboard-glass-and-nothing-but-net shot at least a million times. :rolleyes

Troll
04-26-2006, 08:17 PM
:cuss x 1,000,000 + :bang x 1,000,000 + :vomit: + :shootme + :hang

Creative :smokin

samikeyp
04-26-2006, 08:40 PM
dirty or not....

it fell.

that is all that matters.

FWIW I thought the officiating was not that good but it affected both teams. There were quite a few times that calls were missed for both sides.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-26-2006, 09:27 PM
dirty or not....

it fell.

that is all that matters.

FWIW I thought the officiating was not that good but it affected both teams. There were quite a few times that calls were missed for both sides.

It did fall, and that is all that matters. No excuses from me.

And yes, the officiating was bad on both sides.

word
04-26-2006, 09:55 PM
The same thing we might be thinking when we go through Dallas, or Phoenix or Detroit...

We've got a VERY tough road to hoist the trophy again. Much more so than last year but, that would make it all the much sweeter, homers.

atxrocker
04-26-2006, 10:12 PM
i agree with the sentiments that even though it was a bad loss cant complain too much about pushing you guys to ot on your court without artest. that game was more than winnable. once we move brad and make other offseason moves we will be fine next year

SANANTOJAMES
04-26-2006, 10:15 PM
If I were a kings fan I would start planning a vacation and never come back

SequSpur
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Can we get Bavetta to come Ref in Suckremento?

Sense
04-26-2006, 10:32 PM

Since when have we been whining?

Is it officially whining if we didn't lose?
We both saw that game, we know how much the refs controlled part of it. Getting the game into OT just evened the whole reffin....

Acting like an idiot cuz we won and you didn't is whining.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Since when have we been whining?

Is it officially whining if we didn't lose?
We both saw that game, we know how much the refs controlled part of it. Getting the game into OT just evened the whole reffin....

Acting like an idiot cuz we won and you didn't is whining.

Here is what I wrote:

And even though you won, some are still complaining about the officiating during the game!!!!! You know who you are you whiny little pussies. A win is a win. Enough whining

Sense-

Do you see anywhere in that quote where I mentioned your name? No. Good. This was to those complaining in the "The Refs Suck" thread. This post obviously wasn't directed at you, but since you wanted to chime in, so be it.

Care to explain how the refs controlled the game?
Was the game poorly officiated? Yes.
Was it bad for both teams? Yes.
Is it hard for you to see because you are a homer with blinders? Yes.

"Acting like an idiot cause we won and you didn't is whining"
How have I acted like an idiot? By calling out some whiners? I'm not the one who responded to a post directed at others than yourself.

wildbill2u
04-27-2006, 11:00 AM

I hate those wascally Spurs!

Scobe
04-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Here is what I wrote:

Sense-

Do you see anywhere in that quote where I mentioned your name? No. Good. This was to those complaining in the "The Refs Suck" thread. This post obviously wasn't directed at you, but since you wanted to chime in, so be it.

Care to explain how the refs controlled the game?
Was the game poorly officiated? Yes.
Was it bad for both teams? Yes.
Is it hard for you to see because you are a homer with blinders? Yes.

How have I acted like an idiot? By calling out some whiners? I'm not the one who responded to a post directed at others than yourself.

Shut up. Thank you. :lol

pache100
04-27-2006, 11:12 AM
You guys were fortunate to have Barry's dirty shot fall in.

You're turning green. http://i3.tinypic.com/wkfp5s.gif

On our way!

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.anglingadventures.us/Bass%20Pro%20Shops%20Master%20Catalog%202006%20(2) .jpg

BruceBowenFan
04-27-2006, 06:20 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
http://www.anglingadventures.us/Bass%20Pro%20Shops%20Master%20Catalog%202006%20(2) .jpg

KingsFanWithoutName
04-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Shut up. Thank you. :lol
How long did that one take to think up? I'm down for some smack, but at least put in some effort.

TMTTRIO
04-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I found this. Here's another part of a column hating on Manu even though it's more on the baseball incident :).

http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_3757098

IMAGINE THIS: Ron Artest is so fed up with Manu Ginobili's flopping, he publicly threatens to stomp on the Spur's face the next time he sees him lying on the court, begging for a call.
Predictably — because the utterly unlikable Ginobili does it at least three times a game — the situation presents itself the very next night and, lo and behold, the Argentinian leaves the arena with a swoosh imprint in his face.