PDA

View Full Version : Time for someone to eat crow

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-26-2006, 08:55 AM
i hope no!

Ginobili is simply out of date, Duncan is injuried for 3 years now, and still pumping the spurs to their best, Ginobili is the weak link, i would bench him for the play off!

Idiot is the guy that will cry after spurs losing because ginobili will play as along the year in play off, and it will not be me!

i would like to have your hopefull spirit, but i don't buy it, i really think Ginobili is exausted, and all the glorious past will stay behind! Spurs need to change him!

my opinion:

Curious that no one point the Ginobili false effect, really this guy is such crap for 65 games!

Play off with ginobili starting would be like going to exit!

Spurs need to sell Rasho, Beno and Ginobili! they are downing spurs play!

not at all, just lucidity along the season, this guy sucks for so long, and don't show any sighs of rebirth!

the worst thing would be thinking he could do what he wasn't able to do along the season, coming back at his best, in play off, but pop will not makes this error as lots of gino mongers here!

:oops

Kick off this cheerleader unable to play 2 games on same level!

since 50 games he's out of order!

time is to bring back him to the argies? not?

i say that no franchise in NBA had to cope with such unconsistent player for centuries!

kick him out!

it's an overated cheerleader!

all here are bashing parker when he's down on one game, but ginobili is just a puppet, overated, and i have no need to wait 60 games to see it!

Tim is hurt for so long, but he's already to give 120%!

and Tim duncan is a jewel, Ginobili is even not draftable for NCAA play off!

how long you'll see this guy isn't in his socks, do you want him in play off? playing like this?

plsssssssss

this guy is the weak link of the team, sell him!

if he plays for play off, Spurs will not pass the first round!

and ginobili is for me over, so that's my opinion!

Buy James and Billups!

and sell ginobilli udrih and rasho!

that's all can makes better the Spurs!

how many injuries? lol

Injuries comes to players no in form shape, and without motivations!

Ginobili is off, and whining always about fitness, and litles injuries, pls!

for less than this teams sold players!

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-26-2006, 08:55 AM
The best part is "sell Ginobili", it shows a total lack of knowledge about how the NBA works. :lmao

Boobs
04-26-2006, 09:00 AM
The Mavericks will win a ring before anyone at this sites eats any crow!

MaNuMaNiAc
04-26-2006, 10:16 AM
yeah, this guy has something personal against Manu, don't know what it is, maybe Manu forgot to properly tip his sorry ass or something. He believes pimping TP is tantamount to ripping on Manu... jackass! I'm preety sure the coward won't show his face any time soon, not at least until Manu screws up or something.