PDA

View Full Version : Rasho had intensity last night, any chance he keeps this up?

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2006, 09:57 AM
I have never been a big Rasho fan, but last night I thought he was one of the best players on the floor when he was out there. He was aggressive :elephant , he blocked shots, and he was running up the floor. I don’t think I have ever seen hustle like that from Rasho before, do you guys see him getting a bigger role this year, especially if he can make an impact against an up-tempo team like the Kings?

I can seriously see what all the Rasho defenders were always talking about last night, I just wish he could do this more often.

eh...It was probably a fluke.
:rolleyes

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-26-2006, 10:03 AM
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He was glued to the bench during all of the fun last year so I'm not surprised that he was ready to go. I don't know that you'll get this consistently from Rasho, but I'd rather take my chances with him out there than what I've seen from Nazr is the last two weeks.

angel_luv
04-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Believe. Fear the Sho! :D

travis2
04-26-2006, 10:07 AM
There was a guy sitting a couple of seats over from me bitching about Rasho's lack of offense last night. All the while ignoring the matador defense Nazr was playing all night. :rolleyes:

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2006, 11:18 AM
There was a guy sitting a couple of seats over from me bitching about Rasho's lack of offense last night. All the while ignoring the matador defense Nazr was playing all night

I wish Rasho would just dunk the fucking ball. I have to say though he was tenacious with his blocks last night

ploto
04-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Rasho has been playing well for a couple of weeks. I have been trying to tell ya'll that. As for his offense, I'll take 2-2 for 13 minutes of play and all those screens every game.

People always harrass him for being slow but he is one of the best at transition defense that we have because he knows what to do and where to be.

leemajors
04-26-2006, 01:03 PM
There was a guy sitting a couple of seats over from me bitching about Rasho's lack of offense last night. All the while ignoring the matador defense Nazr was playing all night. :rolleyes:

were you in section 214? there was a guy yelling about that in my section, then he was delighted when rasho scored those 2 baskets. "OH MY GOD RASHO GOT INTO THE OFFENSE!!"

travis2
04-26-2006, 01:09 PM
were you in section 214? there was a guy yelling about that in my section, then he was delighted when rasho scored those 2 baskets. "OH MY GOD RASHO GOT INTO THE OFFENSE!!"

Yep...

ploto
04-26-2006, 01:10 PM
The person in my section kept yelling for Pop to take out Rasho and put in Fabricio!

leemajors
04-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Yep...

he was almost as annoying as the guy yelling about the refs the whole time - not the guy yelling "nice job DICK", he was funny. but my friend and i were the guys waving our towels at every oppurtunity!

travis2
04-26-2006, 01:36 PM
I was mainly sitting there chewing my fingernails and (occasionally) telling Nazr to pull his head out of his butt and start playing some defense...:lol

batman2883
04-26-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm sorry but Rasho and the word intensity do not belong in the same sentence, he is the softest player in the NBA he is never intense, but i will give him props for his defense down the stretch he did impress me a little bit and i stress....little

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry but Rasho and the word intensity do not belong in the same sentence, he is the softest player in the NBA he is never intense, but i will give him props for his defense down the stretch he did impress me a little bit and i stress....little

Look say what you will but the man came to play last night. I dont think lighting will strike twice any more than you do though

velik_m
04-26-2006, 03:01 PM

come on batman, we all know you're a closet Rasho fan - it time to come out!

Today in the world of big ballers and shot callers such as Vince Carter, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, or TMAC. It seems to easy to overlook players very vital to the game such as Center. Centers are the guys who bring the defensive presence to the paint and scare of would be highlight dunks from ever happening. There is one center though that is very underrated and hated by a lot. His consistant defensive prowling has thwarted many of lane drivers attempts of any easy baskets. Ladies and gentlemen i am speaking of Rasho Nesterovic. The boy needs to play again, he seems to be the long forgotten player on the bench. Lets get him to play a couple more times, at least before Oberto???

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24533

batman2883
04-26-2006, 03:36 PM
come on batman, we all know you're a closet Rasho fan - it time to come out!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24533
DAMN I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL HAVE THAT HA HA HA HA HA OR FOUND THAT SHIT ON ME HA HAH A HA I STILL HATE HIM

angel_luv
04-26-2006, 03:40 PM
DAMN I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL HAVE THAT HA HA HA HA HA OR FOUND THAT SHIT ON ME HA HAH A HA I STILL HATE HIM

You do not. :angel

Why does it take karoke for you to sing Rasho's praises? :lol

CubanMustGo
04-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Was it the karaoke or the :drunk ?