PDA

View Full Version : Late Game Adjustments

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-26-2006, 09:58 AM
I'm not talking about anything the Spurs did, I'm talking about you guys. What did you do differently that helped turn the game around for the good guys?

On my end of things I adjusted my seating in front of the TV. I had watched the game while lying on the floor with my head on a stack of pillows. During the fourth I started sitting on top of the pillows. My wife also took some steps by leaving the room when watching. When she stays calm the Spurs play better, and the only way she managed that was to get away from the TV and catch updates as I shouted them into the other room.

And before anyone calls bullshit this is exactly what happened going into the fourth quarter of game five of the finals, too. I swear.

So, how did ya'll pitch in?

Hook Dem
04-26-2006, 10:02 AM
I'm not talking about anything the Spurs did, I'm talking about you guys. What did you do differently that helped turn the game around for the good guys?

On my end of things I adjusted my seating in front of the TV. I had watched the game while lying on the floor with my head on a stack of pillows. During the fourth I started sitting on top of the pillows. My wife also took some steps by leaving the room when watching. When she stays calm the Spurs play better, and the only way she managed that was to get away from the TV and catch updates as I shouted them into the other room.

And before anyone calls bullshit this is exactly what happened going into the fourth quarter of game five of the finals, too. I swear.

So, how did ya'll pitch in?
Sounds like my house! :lol

angel_luv
04-26-2006, 10:02 AM
I prayed through that whole game and kept the Believe alive. :)

SA210
04-26-2006, 10:04 AM
I took a break from the forum, sat on the couch and concetrated on the game when they played the Rocky Theme :lol